Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 11, 2008, 3:21 am CDT

Sorry Dr Phil

But I don't like your new Beta message board so I am taking my little friend and moving on .... I am sad because we were promised that these message boards would not be closed down.

October 11, 2008, 3:31 am CDT

Dr Phil

I'm not a person who gets mad very easy, but the more I think about it the madder I am getting .... if it wasn't for your fans ( MEANING US ) who have followed you over the years you wouldn't be where you are today .... WE MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE and this is the thanks we get for it by YOU taking away our messages boards.

BAD DR PHIL !!!    WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ?

October 11, 2008, 3:36 am CDT

Hi Connie

Quote From: jazzabe

Niki, my heart did a leap, I thought I was seeing things. We all had missed you so.

I too have been absent, so much going on in my life.

Bren.....Please..Your new e-mail.....Mine is the same.

Hugs

Connie

It is good to see you again .... I too have missed you

October 11, 2008, 3:46 am CDT

Brenda

Quote From: bebren

Niki, Just when you come back everything is changing.  I hope you will stay with the message boards even when they change.  You have meant so much to me through the years and seeing your posts have really meant a lot to me.  Hope to talk to you soon.  Take care! :) Bren

Brenda you and I go back a long way, I think we both started the Dr Phil program the same time ..... sorry my friend but I won't be going to the new Beta boards ... I have been looking it over the last few days and I know for sure I don't like it ..... not sure where I will go from here, but when I find what I am looking for I will be sure to let you know.

Friends always ... Niki

October 11, 2008, 3:52 am CDT

Teresa

Quote From: toofattool

i agree with Bren.  take your time to try to find what you want in your life, but we would like to see you stop in at the holiday time.  we would really like to see you back full time before then, but will gladly take anything we can get.

its just good to know your safe

hugs

teresa

As always you are the best friend anyone could have .... I will be seeing you soon

Friends forever .... NIki

October 11, 2008, 3:56 am CDT

Alice

Quote From: mayzak

I hope you all are having a good weekend,  I just came in from swimming my 60 laps and now am going to rest.  It has been a good and productive weekend for me. I have managed to keep on track this weekend.  Hope all of you also have and that we all see a loss tomorrow morning.

Have a good week.

Alice

I always know you are never far from my reach ... you are the best !

Friends forever .... Niki

October 11, 2008, 4:04 am CDT

Wendy

Quote From: nascar_fan_48

It's so good to know you are OK.  I've been gone for so long, I don't know what happened, and that's OK, I'm just glad to know you check in every once in awhile.  I too, have lost my way, but this place was the first place I thought of when it got to bad for me to try and fix on my own.

Thinking of you often and only wishing you the best!

Many zillions of hugs,

I have my eye on you ... keep up your great work in your program

Big Hugs .... Niki

October 11, 2008, 4:11 am CDT

Remember

Friends Forever .... Niki

October 11, 2008, 6:02 am CDT

GOOD MORNING ALL

normally i wouldnt be posting today but saw the messages from Niki and wanted to say that if she does leave this board she best better let me know where she is going to.  i am NOT about to lose you now after all this time. 

please let me know if you are leaving.  i havent been to the new boards but i am sure i will check it out and see what it looks like.

hugs to all and good night

teresa

October 11, 2008, 6:17 am CDT

What's Working In My WLC

Quote From: lostsoul2s

But I don't like your new Beta message board so I am taking my little friend and moving on .... I am sad because we were promised that these message boards would not be closed down.

We are not taking away this message board, it's just being moved to a new area. This board can be found in the new community and we invite everyone to try it out, get used to the new format, see what it has to offer. This current board will be archived as read only, so you won't be losing any of the messages.

Also, to those of you that post on other weight boards, if you do not see it in the new community area, please contact Tech Support (located under Contact Dr. Phil) and they'll be happy to add it for you. The most popular boards should already be there, but we may have missed a few.

Please visit out Help and FAQ board, http://stage29.drphil.com/messageboard/topic/3634 We have a pretty comprehensive help section and members have been posting some really good questions that we answer daily. You'll also see a list of some of the new features that I think everyone will enjoy. You can set up a friends list, start your own blogs (personal posting area like your own personal message board) where YOU become the moderator, not us. You can set your blog to be open to everyone, or just those on your friends list maikng it a bit more private.

First | Prev | 2732 | 2733 | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | Next | Last