Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 11, 2008, 7:38 am CDT

Connie

Quote From: jazzabe

Niki, my heart did a leap, I thought I was seeing things. We all had missed you so.

I too have been absent, so much going on in my life.

Bren.....Please..Your new e-mail.....Mine is the same.

Hugs

Connie

Connie, My old e-mail address on America Online still works.  It is Bbren75@aol.com

My new e-mail address is bren75@cox.net

I would love to hear from you! :)

It is good to see you here again.

Take care!

Your friend,

Bren

October 11, 2008, 8:17 am CDT

Niki

Quote From: lostsoul2s

Brenda you and I go back a long way, I think we both started the Dr Phil program the same time ..... sorry my friend but I won't be going to the new Beta boards ... I have been looking it over the last few days and I know for sure I don't like it ..... not sure where I will go from here, but when I find what I am looking for I will be sure to let you know.

Friends always ... Niki

Niki, I sent you an e-mail.  Teresa and I are on SparksPeople.com  It is a website entirely devoted to weight loss.  I don't know what team she is on.  She could tell you that.  I am on a team called

"The Biggest Loser At Home Challenge" with some other Dr. Phil people.  I hope you will join us there.  You can also track your food intake and exercise on this website and read articles on health there.  It is free.  I hope to hear from you soon on a message board or by e-mail.  Take care! Your friend, Brenda

October 11, 2008, 8:36 am CDT

Quote From: DrPhilBoard1

We are not taking away this message board, it's just being moved to a new area. This board can be found in the new community and we invite everyone to try it out, get used to the new format, see what it has to offer. This current board will be archived as read only, so you won't be losing any of the messages.

Also, to those of you that post on other weight boards, if you do not see it in the new community area, please contact Tech Support (located under Contact Dr. Phil) and they'll be happy to add it for you. The most popular boards should already be there, but we may have missed a few.

Please visit out Help and FAQ board, http://stage29.drphil.com/messageboard/topic/3634 We have a pretty comprehensive help section and members have been posting some really good questions that we answer daily. You'll also see a list of some of the new features that I think everyone will enjoy. You can set up a friends list, start your own blogs (personal posting area like your own personal message board) where YOU become the moderator, not us. You can set your blog to be open to everyone, or just those on your friends list maikng it a bit more private.

I can only speak for myself ....  it may seem that this message board is not being taken away but in my eyes I feel it is ... awhile back Dr Phil or whoever is in charge there promised that our message boards would not be changed and again they are doing it ... I feel the new Beta message board is NOT user friendly maybe because I am so technically challenged ... it has taken me ( THE PAST FIVE YEARS ) since Dr Phil started these message boards to learn SLOWLY what I have learned.

I know I am not alone in my feelings on the subject as I have been reading other message boards and others are feeling the loss of what is to become what we have called HOME for so long.

I know we are small groups, but tell Dr Phil we have been the most loyal groups : )

CHANGE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD

October 13, 2008, 9:10 am CDT

Brenda

Quote From: bebren

Niki, I sent you an e-mail.  Teresa and I are on SparksPeople.com  It is a website entirely devoted to weight loss.  I don't know what team she is on.  She could tell you that.  I am on a team called

"The Biggest Loser At Home Challenge" with some other Dr. Phil people.  I hope you will join us there.  You can also track your food intake and exercise on this website and read articles on health there.  It is free.  I hope to hear from you soon on a message board or by e-mail.  Take care! Your friend, Brenda

I found Teresa and added her as my friend on sparks ... I found you but can't add you because you don't have a spark page made, are you going to be making one and if so let me know and then I can add you as a friend too : )

Niki

October 14, 2008, 9:13 am CDT

Niki

I found Teresa and added her as my friend on sparks ... I found you but can't add you because you don't have a spark page made, are you going to be making one and if so let me know and then I can add you as a friend too : )

Niki

Niki, I sent you an e-mail.  I am glad that you have joined SparksPeople.  This is the link for The Biggest Loser at Home Challenge.  I think that you will like it.  I am on it with some other people from Dr. Phil.  Anyone else reading this like Teresa or Alice or Connie can join too.

I have a SparksPeople page and it is offline for privacy reasons.  If I make it public, I will let you know.

http://teams.sparkpeople.com/tbl_at_home

Take care! :) Bren

October 14, 2008, 3:55 pm CDT

Brenda

Quote From: bebren

Niki, I sent you an e-mail.  I am glad that you have joined SparksPeople.  This is the link for The Biggest Loser at Home Challenge.  I think that you will like it.  I am on it with some other people from Dr. Phil.  Anyone else reading this like Teresa or Alice or Connie can join too.

I have a SparksPeople page and it is offline for privacy reasons.  If I make it public, I will let you know.

http://teams.sparkpeople.com/tbl_at_home

Take care! :) Bren

Thanks ... You have e-mail : )

Niki

October 15, 2008, 3:36 pm CDT

Trish

Quote From: eastener

OMG what is happening to this board. I looked at the new one & I certainly don't like that so I'd say I'm done here.  I'm on sparks people too with Barb etc. I am not on much because I just can't seem to get into it anymore.  I'm also on facebook.

Niki I had you on facebook but I had closed down my site but then I started it up again and lost alot of people. Some of us are on facebook too. So I hope you join us there also and Bren and Wendy. Glad to see your alright. We were all worried about you.

Take care Trish

Good to see you buddy ...  I'm like you, I can't stand the new boards so if they change I will be moving on also ... right now I am on Spark people because it seems to be the best site and easy to follow ... I was going to join Oprah's message boards,but they are just as bad now too.

I am not on face book any more due to the fact I don't have the time to do both sites.

On Sparks I have joined 12 teams lol lol but I am narrowing it down to most likely 4 ( all 12 of them are really good though.

Are you going to join Sparks? .... if so let me know so I can add you as a friend.

Hugs

Niki  

October 16, 2008, 3:07 am CDT

Hi Niki and Everyone

Good to see you buddy ...  I'm like you, I can't stand the new boards so if they change I will be moving on also ... right now I am on Spark people because it seems to be the best site and easy to follow ... I was going to join Oprah's message boards,but they are just as bad now too.

I am not on face book any more due to the fact I don't have the time to do both sites.

On Sparks I have joined 12 teams lol lol but I am narrowing it down to most likely 4 ( all 12 of them are really good though.

Are you going to join Sparks? .... if so let me know so I can add you as a friend.

Hugs

Niki  

Hi Niki and Everyone, I went to Facebook to check it out and you had to sign in to check it out.  So, what is Facebook.  Do they have a weightloss section?

Thanks!  Take care! :) Bren

October 17, 2008, 4:44 pm CDT

HI EVERYBODY

Checked out the new site, way to complicated for me.  What is Dr Phil trying to do????

I too now posting on sparks, so many boards to choose from,. can only handle one. he he.

Niki...Once again....I'm so happy to see you.

Hugs

Connie

October 18, 2008, 9:28 am CDT

Brenda & Connie

Quote From: jazzabe

Checked out the new site, way to complicated for me.  What is Dr Phil trying to do????

I too now posting on sparks, so many boards to choose from,. can only handle one. he he.

Niki...Once again....I'm so happy to see you.

Hugs

Connie

Brenda I don't think Face book has a weight loss site, it is just a place for people to meet, chat, share pictures, etc. etc. etc.  ..... that's about all I know and can share with you buddy.

Connie  I also would like to know what Dr Phil is trying to do, I really don't think it is going to help his t.v. ratings : )  

You are right there are so many boards to choose from on Sparks, I am still trying to make up my mind which ones I am going to post on as there are some really good ones .... right now I am mostly reading,  introducing myself, and working on my spark page ..... let me know what team you are on and I will add you as my friend.

Hugs

Niki

First | Prev | 2733 | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | Next | Last