Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 7:41 am CDT

What's Working In My WLC

it also has my user name as my e-mail when it should be Valhatt2  anyone know how to change it

July 23, 2005, 10:04 am CDT

lost souls

Wow that was so nice talking to you.  I now can put a voice to the name.  Next step putting face to the name.  I was so sorry that we couldn't have talked longer, but this weekend is my asst.super weekend of the building.  We had a break in this morning, and I have had nothing but phone calls, people coming to the door trying to find out what happend.  As you mentioned the three of us in this area should defintely get together soon.  My hubby was glad to hear that I finally talked to you.  Every night before the board went down, I would say I was talking to LostSouls on the computer, or I would tell him about something you had written, so he said by all means it would be something to meet you and eastener 

July 23, 2005, 10:08 am CDT

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone! :) Today seems a little better, more people on the message board.  Hello to everyone, I missed you.  I am going to e-mail a few people and let them know that we are "back on."  I think I am actually back to being "BEBREN" today.  I figured out how to get my original log on ID to sign on.  There is so much technical information for us to learn here, we will just have to teach each other. Did you know that we have spell check, that is cool ! (The "ABC check" is spell check).  Have a great day! Take care! :) Bren

July 23, 2005, 5:08 pm CDT

Hi Val

Wowthat was so nice talking to you. I now can put a voice to the name. Next step puttingface tothe name. I was so sorry that we couldn't have talked longer, but this weekend is my asst.super weekend of the building. We had a break in this morning, and I have had nothing but phone calls, people coming to the door trying to find out what happend. As you mentioned the three of us in this area should defintely get together soon. My hubby was glad to hear that I finally talked to you. Every night before the board went down, I would say I was talking to LostSouls on the computer, or I would tell him about something you had written, so he said by all means it would be something to meet you and eastener
Yes it was great talking to you too on the phone, we will have to plan a time to get together when Barbara gets back off her vacation :)

July 23, 2005, 5:15 pm CDT

Bebren

Hi Everyone! :) Today seems a little better, more people on the message board. Hello to everyone, I missed you. I am going to e-mail afew people and let them know that we are "back on." I think I am actually back to being "BEBREN" today. I figured out how to get my original log on ID to sign on. There is so much technical information for us to learn here, we willjust have to teach each other. Did you know that we have spell check, that is cool ! (The "ABC check" is spell check). Have a great day! Take care! :) Bren

I'm really going to enjoy the spell check :)  One thing I'm having trouble with is adding a picture :(

The one I changed looks funny and doesn't move :(    Also when I have changed my picture it doesn't show, the old one shows ...... I have got to get this all sorted out soon so I can get on with my wlc program :)   It is nice to see you back Bren :) 

July 23, 2005, 7:43 pm CDT

sooo confused

And that is I have to figure out how to add my icons and smilies ... so please bare with me lol this may take a little time

hi  everyone, finally I found  my way to the board, i have missed you all so much.

At long last l  pasted a picture  it came out to blurry  so i had to delete, my poor little brain finds this all to complicated, never the less I'm so happy to be back on the board.      CONNIE                  

July 23, 2005, 8:12 pm CDT

MISSING YOU

hi everyone, finally I found my way to the board, i have missed you all so much.

At long last l pasted a picture it came out to blurry so i had to delete, my poor little brain finds this all to complicated, never the less I'm so happy to be back on the board. CONNIE

I  AM MISSING ALL MY PALS  WERE ARE YOU ALL, boy this board takes awhile to get used too.

July 24, 2005, 2:11 am CDT

Good Morning Connie

I AM MISSING ALL MY PALS WERE ARE YOU ALL, boy this board takes awhile to get used too.

It is so nice to see you again, did you receive your book yet, if not, you should soon :) Let me know when you do. Yes the board is confusing, but in time with each others help we will get it all figured out ...... I HOPE LOL. How are you doing in your wlc program?

July 24, 2005, 2:15 am CDT

Calling All Friends : )

Come Back ...... I have missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Jackie, Barbara, Karen, Christie, Teresa, Trish, Alice, Wendy, Lisa, Blueststar, Anna Marie I hope you can all find your way here ................. PLEASE HURRY :)        (((((((((((((((((((((( Hugs )))))))))))))))))))))))

July 24, 2005, 9:41 am CDT

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I just got back from my pre-scheduled cat-scan.  I'm sure if it were night, that I would eluminate the whole sky would light up.  I am hoping that it is nothing more than scar tissue and that it just means leaving it alone.   I feel great now that I had a little something to eat.  It was hard to go from midnight last night until just now to eat something.  I will let you know after Friday what happens, because I have a 10:30 docter's appointment so we will dicuss the findings then.  Talk to you all later.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last