Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 25, 2005, 2:47 pm CDT

Hello Bren

How was your day? mine was great!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2005, 3:28 pm CDT

ANNA MARIE

Quote From: ammitchell

My, this new message board was hard to find and now that I have found it I am even more confused than before! Glad to see many familiar names. Will write more later. I was doing very very well, then had a couple of bad days. A lot of internal thinking going on now. Glad to see you all again.

Anna Marie

So nice to see you found your way back to us.

I am just starting to get used to the new board and actually starting to like it.

Went on rapid start yesterday so far doing good.

MISSED YOU,

CONNIE

July 25, 2005, 3:43 pm CDT

KAREN

Quote From: kuntrygal

YESS!!! I finally found my buddies! It's me, Karen, kepeters. Changed my username. Hugs to all!

Karen

SO  NICE  TO  SEE  YOU  BACK,

Hugs    Connie

July 25, 2005, 3:54 pm CDT

CHRISTIE

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY

WISHING  YOU  ALL  THE  BEST

[[[BIG  HUGS]]]]    Connie

July 25, 2005, 4:10 pm CDT

LISA

Quote From: lisa_n_

Hey, finally we are back online!! I didn't think I would see any of you ever again!! I found it so hard not having the great support here everyday like I used to! I am so glad I found you all again, let's hope all of our buddies will find their way back soon!

How is everybody doing? I am doing ok. I lost 1 pound last week, I know it's not much, but I have been gaining weight like crazy for the past few months, and now to see that I lost a pound, its very exciting!

Also, I got a call and I won a free week at the gym!! Yippee, it's a women's only gym, so I hope I like it there, and then once I get bills caught up, I can save up to join the gym if I like it.

So glad I found this board again, I had a bunch saved in my favorites, now they are all gone, and I don't remember any of the boards except this one. Oh well, this one was my favorite!!

MODERATOR: I noticed in my profile that my birthday is wrong, and that it lists my username as my email address, how do I change them, I want to keep my old username.

It's  so nice to see you back online still missing some of our buddies hope they find there way back to us soon.

CONGRTS,on 1Ib lose,great news on your winning ticket to the GYM  enjoy.

HUGS       CONNIE

July 25, 2005, 5:52 pm CDT

Hi everyone.

Christie!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHHHHRRRIIISSSSTTIIIEEEEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!  Look what we have in common..Although, I would like to be 30 again too, I'll be 34 on Monday.  YUCK!!!!!

Karen - Hey friend, how are you?  How are the boys?  How's the house coming?

Nikki - So glad to see you got moved into the new place.  Congratulations friend.  How is Matthew?  Does he like his daycare?  Is your daughter adjusting OK?

Not much going on with me.  I'm not really happy with the job anymore.  I guess the new has worn off and the food settled in.  A doctors office is the most unhealthy place to eat.  We have so much food brought in, it's ridiculous.  HMMMMMMMMMM, must be job security for the doctors huh?  LOL.  I need to do some re-re-re-reading and get back on track.  The terrible heat is suppose to break this evening, so I really want to get back to my walking.  I did so well before and miss it so much.  I can't walk at lunch anymore and that has hurt me a lot.  I lost my vigor, but want nothing more than to get back into the life I know I deserve.  Knowing the puter is fixed and I can come to you all everyday will help me.

I hope everyone is doing great.  I miss you all so much. 

Hugs,

Wendy

July 25, 2005, 6:05 pm CDT

Ok, thanks for letting me know about the birthday thing. My username is fine, and my email is fine, but in my profile, beside username, it lists my email address instead of my log in name, are they the same thing, or does everyone's email addy go beside the username in their profile?

thanks

Lisa

July 25, 2005, 6:06 pm CDT

good to see everyone

It's so great to see some of the old faces around here! We will get this board hopping in no time!! Well, it's getting late, so I am going to bed, talk to everyone tommorrow!

Lisa

July 25, 2005, 6:07 pm CDT

What's Working In My WLC

Quote From: lisa_n_

Ok, thanks for letting me know about the birthday thing. My username is fine, and my email is fine, but in my profile, beside username, it lists my email address instead of my log in name, are they the same thing, or does everyone's email addy go beside the username in their profile?

thanks

Lisa

Thanks Lisa.  Your message has been sent to the team.

July 26, 2005, 3:37 am CDT

Niki

Quote From: lostsoul2s

How was your day? mine was great!!!!!!!!!

Niki,

I'm glad you had a great day yesterday! :) You must be happy that your board is up and running again and people are finding their way back "home."  I had a great day yesterday, too.  I went swimming for 30 min. and loved it! Take care! :) Bren

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last