Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 26, 2005, 3:41 am CDT

Connie

Connie, It's nice to see that you found us again, all the way from the out back, Australia--ha ha! :) Take care! :) Bren

July 26, 2005, 6:31 am CDT

Hi everybuddy!

Hi all!  Still getting used to the new boards.  How is everyone?  I missed talking to you all while the boards were down.  Hugs to all!

Karen

July 26, 2005, 6:43 am CDT

Wendy

Hi friend!  How are ya?  Well, the house is coming along, slowly but surely.  We got the permit finally for the well & septic.  Should have the building permit this week, did the paperwork last week.  Waiting on a call today to fax papers to the bank for the loan.  We are already approved, but have to get a letter saying that we are to be able to order our house.  So, with any luck, we will be moved by Thanksgiving.  I was hoping for sooner, but I dont want to rush things and something go wrong.

How are your girls?  Boys are doing good.  I have to take Wayne (6 yo) to a nutritionist.  I took him for his check up and he was 52 1/2 inches tall, and weighed 100 lbs.  This should be interesting.  They are worried because diabetes runs on both sides of the family, and thyroid problems on my side.  Will let you know how it goes.

Hugs,

Karen

July 26, 2005, 12:52 pm CDT

Hi Everyone! :)

Hi Everyone! :) How is everyone today?  I am good.  Like I told Niki, I went swimming for 30 min. yesterday and it was fun!  Take care everyone! :) Bren

July 26, 2005, 2:20 pm CDT

BREN

Quote From: bebren

Connie, It's nice to see that you found us again, all the way from the out back, Australia--ha ha! :) Take care! :) Bren

It  feels  so  good  to be back, missed all  the support and motivation above all i missed you gals.

Walked through rugged bushland, bitten by a snake, confronted by a kangaroo, nothing would stop me until  i found  my  buddies..........Just Kidding 

hugs,  Connie         

July 26, 2005, 2:39 pm CDT

Hello Everyone

I received an e-mail today from Teresa and she asked me to say hi to everyone. Her mom has been ill and is now home from the hospital. Teresa is working till Friday and hopes to be back on the boards soon :)

July 26, 2005, 2:55 pm CDT

This Is a Busy Week For Me

And starting next week I hope to be able to post on the message board a bit more.  Matthew is doing very good in Day Care, he loves it and doesn't cry when I say good bye to him .... but today when I got in the car I was   because I still carrying a bit of guilt. When I went back to pick him up I spoke to the teacher there about how I'm was feeling about leaving Matthew in Day Care and she was very kind and reassuring that he was going to be find there.

I have been eating very well ( lots of salads, fruit, vegetables, etc. ) Exercise could and will be better come next week :)

July 26, 2005, 5:43 pm CDT

Happy Tuesday

Well, this was one of those days that I wish could have been better.  A 1 year old pt. of ours was diagnosed today with a brain tumor.  My heart just aches for the parents.  I was in the area when the dr. told the mother and I heard her sort of scream cry, it was horrible and just couldn't control my emotions.  I just wanted to come home and hug my kids forever.  It's so sad.  Thanks for letting me have a place to talk about this, rather than eat it out of my system.

On a more positive note, I got my lazy self up and walked this morning.  The dog was so excited.  He was tired afterwards, because I had to hurry him a little, but I figure since he's a 32 lb. pug and I'm a well, lets just say big girl, we both needed the exercise.  LOL!  My oldest says she's going to get up and go with me at 6:30 tomorrow morning.  I encourage her too, but something tells me that with 3 weeks until school starts, she's going to take advantage of all the days of sleeping in that she can.  :)

Karen, that is so great about your house.  Thanksgiving isn't really that far away and how great it will be to have it in your new house. 

Niki, I'm sorry you had a rough day leaving Mathew at daycare.  It is hard to do.  I use to cry leaving my girls with my mom, it's just the leaving them I think.  I knew they would be fine (and spoiled rotten when I got home).  It's so great that he likes it though. 

Teresa, I hope your mom is doing better since she is home.  My thoughts are with you.

Well, I need to go do some laundry.  YIPPEE, if you could see my expression, you would see how very excited I am about that.  BLUCK!!!!!

Have a great Wednesday all!

Hugs,

Wendy

July 26, 2005, 9:41 pm CDT

Finally I found you all!

It's been so frustrating trying to get back on this board! I thought come hell or high waters I was getting on the board if it took me all night long....... Wendy, you got a Birthday coming up very soon! Gotta go, I'm exhausted and tired and it's lightning and thundering out. Back tomorrow, got lots to catch up on! :)

July 27, 2005, 6:50 am CDT

hi all

I got an email from Jackie.  She is having a hard time getting back onto the boards.  She misses everyone and hopes to be back on soon. 

Hugs,

Karen

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last