Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 27, 2005, 8:41 am CDT

Hello everyone

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi.   I hope everyone is having a great  day.  It is very hot here they say the heat index is supposed to be 111 again today.  It was that hot yesterday and I did not even get out to swim till 7:30 last night.  I guess I will be swimming again tonight as the water is 94 degrees and to hot to swim if the sun is out.  It is so great to see all of you again.   Since the boards are back I am having a much easier time following the food plan and the exercise.  I guess it is just  the idea that when I need support I know I can again come to these boards and get the support and help I need to keep from eating.  Remember everyone drink your water.    Alice

July 27, 2005, 1:25 pm CDT

MY RESULTS ARE IN

I rec'd a call from my doc last night and went into see him today.  The results from my cat scan were there, and I must admit I'm not surprised.  They believe (85%) that the cancer is back.  It is in the same area but not the same place,but there is also some kind of nodes in my lungs.  This will mean that I will need surgery once again and more than likely another regiment of Chemo.  I am not at all happy but I am dealing with it.  Just keep me in your prayers because I don't know if this time I have the strength that it's going to take.  I'm sure that I'll be ok but I need the strength of family and friends right now to carry on.  I will know by Friday what course of action will be taken so I'll let you all know sometime this weekend what will have to be .  Thanks for letting me sound off I am so glad that we're all friends and we can share our downs as well as our ups.

July 27, 2005, 1:31 pm CDT

val

Quote From: valhatt2

I rec'd a call from my doc last night and went into see him today.  The results from my cat scan were there, and I must admit I'm not surprised.  They believe (85%) that the cancer is back.  It is in the same area but not the same place,but there is also some kind of nodes in my lungs.  This will mean that I will need surgery once again and more than likely another regiment of Chemo.  I am not at all happy but I am dealing with it.  Just keep me in your prayers because I don't know if this time I have the strength that it's going to take.  I'm sure that I'll be ok but I need the strength of family and friends right now to carry on.  I will know by Friday what course of action will be taken so I'll let you all know sometime this weekend what will have to be .  Thanks for letting me sound off I am so glad that we're all friends and we can share our downs as well as our ups.

I'm sorry to hear the news.  I will definetly keep you in my prayers.  I will ask all my friends here to pray for you as well.  Keep faith.

Hugs,

Karen

July 27, 2005, 2:08 pm CDT

My prayers are with you!

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.  Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

Keep smiling we know you are strong:)

<<<<<Hugs>>>>>

Christie

July 27, 2005, 2:11 pm CDT

I am struggling

I have been struggling with right thinking lately.  I know that is why I am creeping up on the scales.  I have lots of excuses.

How have some of you dealt with your negative thinking?

thanks

Christie

July 27, 2005, 2:18 pm CDT

VAL

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I am so sorry about your news.  I know that this must be just the worst possible news for you and your family.  We are here for you anytime.  I will pray for you each day. Just remember that there are a lot of new Chemo agents out there now and you beat this once and you can do it again.  Do not give up.  (((((((((hugs val))))))))))         Alice 

July 27, 2005, 2:39 pm CDT

Val

VAL, The mood I listed is "hopeful." We are all hoping and praying for the best for you.  I am praying for healing for you daily.  Your friend, Brenda

July 27, 2005, 5:16 pm CDT

VAL

So sorry to hear the news, thuoghts and prayers are with you and your family.

July 27, 2005, 7:52 pm CDT

Val

My thoughts and prayers are with you as well.  Doctors can do wonderful things now.  Lean on us dear friend, we're always with you. 

Hugs,

Wendy

July 28, 2005, 8:57 am CDT

I'm back

Hi everyone, I finally found this board.  This new format is very confusing and since returning from my vacation my time has been limited so haven't figured it out yet.

Maybe this weekend I'll get it.

Valhatt, prayers and thoughts are with you dear.  Keep your mind positive and know that so many new things have been developed with chemo treatments. 

To everyone else, know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I sure missed all my pals.

ttfn Love Barbara

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last