Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 19, 2008, 11:00 am CDT

My Last Post

Trish, Brenda, Connie, Alice, and Teresa .... just a note to let you all know that this is my last posting on the Dr Phil message boards .... I do hope to catch up with you all in the very near future on the Sparks site if that is the place you are chosen to go, if not I will keep in touch by e-mail .... best of luck to each of you as you continue on in your journey of good health.

Big Hugs To You All

Niki 

October 19, 2008, 7:26 pm CDT

NIKI

I WILL SEE YOU FOR SURE ON SPARKS.  THESE BOARDS ARE GETTING JUST TO "TECHY" AND A BIT OVERWHELMING/

SEE YA SOON.

First | Prev | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | 2739 | Next Page | Last Page