Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 24, 2005, 10:26 am CDT

Val

I just got back from my pre-scheduled cat-scan. I'm sure if it were night, that I would eluminate the whole sky would light up. I am hoping that it is nothing more than scar tissue and that it just means leaving it alone. I feel great now that I had a little something to eat. It was hard to go from midnight last night until just now to eat something. I will let you know after Friday what happens, because I have a 10:30 docter's appointment so we will dicuss the findings then. Talk to you all later.
Do let us know how you make out with your cat-scan, in the mean time keep your self busy so you aren't worrying about it (((((((( Hugs ))))))))))))

July 24, 2005, 1:44 pm CDT

VAL

I just got back from my pre-scheduled cat-scan. I'm sure if it were night, that I would eluminate the whole sky would light up. I am hoping that it is nothing more than scar tissue and that it just means leaving it alone. I feel great now that I had a little something to eat. It was hard to go from midnight last night until just now to eat something. I will let you know after Friday what happens, because I have a 10:30 docter's appointment so we will dicuss the findings then. Talk to you all later.
   THINKING  OF  YOU, PLEASE TRY NOT TO WORRY .     hugs  CONNIE

July 24, 2005, 2:15 pm CDT

NIKI

It is so nice to see you again, did you receive your book yet, if not, you should soon :) Let me know when you do. Yes the board is confusing, but in time with each others help we will get it all figured out ...... I HOPE LOL. How are you doing in your wlc program?

NOT DOING TO GOOD WITH THE EATING HAVE BEEN A LITTLE SLACK SINCE BEING OFF THE BOARD, GETTING PLENTY OF EXCERCISE, HAVING HEAPS OF FUN WITH THE WALKING GROUP.

I  AM SO LIMITED  WITH THE KEY BOARD NOT ALL THE KEYS WORK I'M STILL WAITING FOR HUBBIE TO BRING ME ONE FROM HIS STORE....waitiiiiinnnng, waitiiiinnnng,waitiiiinnnng. 

HAVE YOU SETTLED IN YOUR NEW APARTMENT, HOW IS MATHEW.

WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I RECIEVE THE BOOK

July 24, 2005, 5:25 pm CDT

niki /val

Went to curves this morning, got weight and measured gained 3Ibs and put 2inchs in the waist.

Back on rapid start today, just as well that I kept my exercise on track I'd hate to think how much more I would have put on.

Hope you are both doing well on your journey,        HUGS, CONNIE

July 24, 2005, 5:51 pm CDT

Hello Connie

NOT DOING TO GOOD WITH THE EATING HAVE BEEN A LITTLE SLACK SINCE BEING OFF THE BOARD, GETTING PLENTY OF EXCERCISE, HAVING HEAPS OF FUN WITH THE WALKING GROUP.

I AM SO LIMITED WITH THE KEY BOARD NOT ALL THE KEYS WORK I'M STILL WAITING FOR HUBBIE TO BRING ME ONE FROM HIS STORE....waitiiiiinnnng, waitiiiinnnng,waitiiiinnnng.

HAVE YOU SETTLED IN YOUR NEW APARTMENT, HOW IS MATHEW.

WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I RECIEVE THE BOOK

Good to see you back my friend :) Yes I'm some what settled in my new apartment, all boxes are unpacked and I have everything in the rooms that they are suppose to be in ..... Now I just have to get the time to sort what I'm going to keep and the rest is going to be sold at the flea market. I love my new place and the stairs are really helping me in my wlc .... CONNIE YOU SHOULD SEE MY  they are starting to look really long and firm lol lol :)

July 24, 2005, 5:59 pm CDT

I Wanted To Let You All Know

I'm going to be going to my daughters home this week to look after Matthew and take him to the Day Care for a couple of hours a day this week. I will be on the message boards, but it won't be till in the evenings :)

July 24, 2005, 7:05 pm CDT

did I find the right place?

New user id for me but the same old christie.  I hope I found the right place.

Niki I emailed you!

christie

July 25, 2005, 1:21 am CDT

Christie

New user id for me but the same old christie. I hope I found the right place.

Niki I emailed you!

christie

Welcome home my friend, I have missed you :)   I received your e-mail and have sent you one also (((((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))))))))))) 

July 25, 2005, 6:22 am CDT

Party at my house!!!

Today I am officially 30!!  I am celebrating.  In Utah where I live it is a holiday, big parades and everything.  The whole state just wants to celebrate my birthday!

I am having cake today.  I am allowing myself that.  But I am having carrot cake!  Somewhat healthy!

I will be off until tomorrow.

Christie

July 25, 2005, 9:41 am CDT

CHRISTIE

Today I am officially 30!! I am celebrating. In Utah where I live it is a holiday, big parades and everything. The whole state just wants to celebrate my birthday!

I am having cake today. I am allowing myself that. But I am having carrot cake! Somewhat healthy!

I will be off until tomorrow.

Christie

I often come to your board to read, but generally I post on a different board.  Just wanted to pop in real quick and wish you a great day!  Sharon from the Circle of Friends board.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last