Message Boards

Topic : 02/01 A Difficult Reunion – Part 1

Number of Replies: 193
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 26, 2007, 01:59:13 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil follows the continuing story of Erica, who as a little girl survived the unthinkable. At just 2 years old, she witnessed her father, Mark, murder her mother. Her father spent nearly two decades behind bars for this heinous crime. Now that he has been released from prison, Erica will be reunited with him -- the father who murdered her own mother -- for the first time in over 20 years. In the first of two parts, Dr. Phil arranges a powerful reunion that Erica hopes will bring answers, but instead raises many more questions. When Erica's curiosity turns to anger, her emotions are too much for Mark to bear, and he walks right off the Dr. Phil stage! Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More February 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 26, 2007, 2:49 pm CDT

02/01 A Difficult Reunion – Part 1

I feel so sorry for Erica and her sister that is something no!!!! child should have to see. I think that one day Erica will beable to forgive her dad but she will never FORGET!!!!

May 9, 2007, 2:01 pm CDT

I would have wanted to do the same thing...

I just wanted Erica to know that I would have wanted to do the same thing... My dad never murdered my mother but he was always in prison. I still love him for being my dad. I know where your feeligns come from to want to meet your dad. I am sorry you had to grow up with out your mother. I can only imagine. I hope you are able to figure it all out as time passes. Everyone is different and no one has lived your life in your shoes. So don't feel like people are being negative they are just expressing "their" point of view. But only you matter in your own situation...

August 2, 2008, 2:24 pm CDT

02/01 A Difficult Reunion – Part 1

My mom and my biological father divorced in1986 when I was a year old. He dared my mom to slit her wrists, threw milk down the drain when she was ill because of being pregnant and punched her in stomach and mouth. He physically and mentally abused her. He even denied me as his child but it was proven he was my father. But that does not stop me from wanting to meet him since I am an adult. I can choose whether or not I would like to meet him. It's my own decision and not anybody else's decision. I have already met his mom and dad who are my grandpants and his oldest brother Jose and they are all nice people.

First | Prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next Page | Last Page