Message Boards

Topic : 07/16 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp

Number of Replies: 421
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 02, 2007, 02:58:57 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/05/07) Meet three women ready to divorce their controlling and chauvinistic husbands. In a last-ditch effort to save their marriages – and their sanity – Tara, Amanda and Cherie turn their husbands in to Dr. Phil’s Man Camp, an intensive week-long stay in The Dr. Phil House designed to give them an attitude adjustment and a new appreciation for their wives. Scott has anger issues, Nic had an emotional affair and John thinks he’s superior to all women. Because the wives are also guilty of everything from name-calling to cheating, Dr. Phil brings them in too, unbeknownst to their husbands. All the women say they are tired of being treated like maids, so while the husbands are away, the wives mess up The Dr. Phil House -- in spectacular fashion! Years of pent-up frustration leave the house in a colossal disarray. When the men see the destruction and learn it is their time to clean, tempers flare. One husband refuses to participate and demands an explanation. After a heated discussion, he hangs up on Dr. Phil and storms out, leaving his heart-broken wife behind. Can she convince her husband to return with a participative spirit, or is this the end of their stay … and their relationship? Share your thoughts here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 3, 2007, 9:07 am CDT

Teachers & Young Students

Joelle Ogletree did not come across as a very sympathetic person.  Even though the boys failed the polygraph, I am inclined to believe they did have a sexual relationship with her.  In her position, I would have been protesting my innocence with a lot more emotion than she showed.

First | Prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Next Page | Last Page