Message Boards

Topic : 02/08 Flasher Exposed

Number of Replies: 1328
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 02, 2007, 03:13:52 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Thomas has kept a dark and disturbing secret for 25 years. An overpowering obsession has nearly destroyed his life. His compulsion led to him being convicted of felonies and serving a total of 15 years behind bars. Thomas is an exhibitionist who says he has exposed himself to over 50,000 women. His guilt and shame caused him to sever ties with his friends and family, and he is finally ready to reveal his truth. Something agitates Thomas as he shares his story. Find out what. Then, join Dr. Phil and Thomas in the green room as Thomas reveals his past to the woman he says he wants to marry. How does she react to hearing the news? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More February 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 19, 2007, 3:33 am CDT

02/08 Flasher Exposed

This has just aired in Australia...

This guy is in no way 'cured'.....Cured for 2yrs even though he flashed 7months ago..yeah right...

At first i couldnt believe Dr Phil was letting him go on and on but then realised this guys was going to hang himself with his own words...

He is definately narcasistic(SP???).......he loved the sound of his own words.Loved hearing himself go on...

And to have a 18yro partner was ideal for him...Lovely girl but very unknowing...

I believe he would tell her anything and she would believe 100%...because she loooooves him.....same old story...

I think the only thing he wants to do is hook up with other flashers and swap idea's....Help other's ..NO WAY!!!!

September 1, 2007, 3:47 am CDT

Not cured

This show was just aired in Norway and I must say it was one of the most unpleasant Dr.Phil shows I've ever seen. This guy was extremely creepy, you could just tell how he'd expected everyone to applaude and praise him for being open about his behaviour and wanting to help others. What he didn't seem to understand was that he doesn't seem to be the right person to help others, he seems unstable, manipulative and suffer from some kind of narcissistic syndrome. And most of all, he is not even close to being cured - his appearance on Dr.Phil, in front of millions of people all over the world is an extreme result of his exhibitionistic behaviour.

September 1, 2007, 4:12 am CDT

02/08 Flasher Exposed

Quote From: thomasexposed

Are you truely under the impression that I care what you think about what I'm writing. What an ego you suffer from. I'm afraid you just don't mean that much to me.

And as far as someone going somewhere else, maybe you should consider not visiting this message board if you don't like what I'm talking (to someone else I might add) about. After all, this entire message board only exists because of me; not you, so if you don't like it here, you leave. I have more right than anyone to be hear, but then I'm sure your mind doesn't comprehend that concept either. It probably sounds like lunch meat. Oh I'm sorry baloney wasn't it? (That's spelled bologna by the way. If your schooling didn't cover that, I invite you to recall the commercial. You know; "My bologna has a first name. it's oscar?"

Seriously though, why don't you and simply not address one another and I think we'll be okay. I'm certainly willing. Is that something you think you can do?

My god!!! You DO suffer from an extreme narcissistic sociopathic syndrome! I can't believe you are telling people to leave the discussion board if they don't like what you write! Let me tell you something - a discussion board is not a place for someone to preach like a dictator, we are actually here to DISCUSS - to agree, disagree and come with our own opinions and conclusions!!!

October 25, 2007, 10:18 pm CDT

Exhibitionist

Go Dr.Phil!  This show aired yesterday here in The Netherlands. I was very  impressed with Dr.Phil's composure. He can sometimes say a lot without saying much.
Someone on the message board was right when she said this guy wanted his 15 minutes of fame. As for the young woman - you have you entire life ahead of you. Don't waste any more time with this man.

January 7, 2008, 7:42 pm CST

02/08 Flasher Exposed

hello

August 6, 2008, 4:36 am CDT

this was shown here today

That girl may be 18, but she looks about 15?!

I see that there hasn't been a follow -up program and I sure hope there will be one.

January 9, 2009, 4:05 pm CST

So Sorry!

I'm sorry to tell you this, but in twenty-five years of flashing, the behavior never escalated to anything, and for you to perpetuate this myth is irresponsible and only serves create fear in the public. This "scariest" supposedly non-fiction book sounds is about as non-fiction as Freddy or Jason.

Little did anyone know, the authority on universe was going over our posts!  So sorry, YOUR MAJESTY!

Flashing is not an innocent little crime.  If you are doing this, please get help... NOW!

Whose word do you have that this person's activities never escalated?  The perps????  Well, of course he is worthy of our trust!  Why question him just because he likes to show everyone his short-comings?

January 9, 2009, 4:22 pm CST

You are deluded.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but in twenty-five years of flashing, the behavior never escalated to anything, and for you to perpetuate this myth is irresponsible and only serves create fear in the public. This "scariest" supposedly non-fiction book sounds is about as non-fiction as Freddy or Jason.

I do take issue with you saying that "the behavior never escalated to anything,"

For YOU to perpetuate the myth that no harm is done just by you flashing your genitalia at someone who has no interest in seeing it is patently ridiculous.  Go visit your mom at the kennel. 

I cannot believe someone like you has actually made friends with people on these boards... but then there was an idiot woman who married Ted Bundy when he was on trial for serial murder.  I guess some people are so low they don't care who they make firends with.

First | Prev | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | Next Page | Last Page