Message Boards

Topic : Maximizing Weight Loss Through the Tough Times

Number of Replies: 10347
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:22:34 pm
Author : dataimport
This message board was started in hopes that it would be a "soft place to land" in times when an ear and a compassionate heart is needed, or in times when you just need to vent your frustrations, loneliness, insecurities, sadness, discouragement and any other emotion that hinders your WLC journey. Here you will find NO judging, unconditional love and acceptance, a support in times when you feel you can't share with others. Join us and let's make this a "Safe place for all".

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 17, 2008, 10:38 am CDT

/Gone for the weekend/

My Mom and I are taking advantage of the warm..or is is hot..October weatber in So, Cal, by grabbing one more weekend at the cabin.  I'll be back tomorrow night.

:) Andiepie17

October 18, 2008, 9:53 am CDT

Searching for the Beta board ended up here

Still having problems here but the new board seems fine thank goodness. . Is there any way we can bookmark the new board to go directly to where we marked it as we can on the old one. . Any help to speed up the transition would be appreciated. . November 1st. switch over is fine with me. .Hope we have all the wrinkles out by then. . Hugs Reen

October 18, 2008, 9:59 am CDT

Reen

Quote From: reenbc

Still having problems here but the new board seems fine thank goodness. . Is there any way we can bookmark the new board to go directly to where we marked it as we can on the old one. . Any help to speed up the transition would be appreciated. . November 1st. switch over is fine with me. .Hope we have all the wrinkles out by then. . Hugs Reen

The way I do it Reen, is to scroll down in the red and click on here.  That will take you to the Beta board.  I don't know if there is a better way or not.  The sure messed this up in my opinion.

Hope that will help you.

Hugs,

Dolores

October 18, 2008, 3:17 pm CDT

Andiepie

Quote From: andiepie15

Friends--I wish I had my son near by to help me with these changes.  Until I can get some help with making the switch, I'm thinking I'll just have to stick with what I know how to do--which is to post to this board.  Hope they'll let us keep this board going a little while longer.

:) Andiepie17

I see that you found the other board now.  Your other board Phil to the 7th is also set up there and I have posted on it a couple of times to try and get it going for you again.  It has even got me doing a WEE bit of exercise, so that is good. Hopefully others will go there too. I believe Shirley was a regular poster there too and Teresa as well. Right now it is pretty lonesome over there.

Reen, when you are in the other board, you can save it to your favorites just like you used to in this site. The only thing I find is that it always saves it as Dr. Phil.com no matter what you try to name it.

Delores and Teresa...I think you will find the new board quite easy to navigate if you give it an honest try. It is not nearly as frustrating as this board was when they changed it the last time.  Maybe go into the FAQ's and read the questions and answers there and it may help you to understand a few things too.

Don't give up.

HUgs, Marion

October 18, 2008, 4:32 pm CDT

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well ,a question (probably a blonde moment but !) how do I find friends to invite to be my friend on the new board ? I have been invited by most of my friends here (Thank You ) but where do I find friends to invite ? Thanks everyone Love Susie xxxxxx P.S.also have posted on new board ,but can not find them !xx

October 20, 2008, 5:22 pm CDT

SUSIE

SUSIE - So sorry to hear about your Charlie.

Nice that the bauble has been all over to everyone........that was a lovely idea Susie, thank you for thinking of such a wonderful idea.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 21, 2008, 7:23 am CDT

Well this is weird...page is off to the side..Oh well....

Quote From: stardelli

Hope you are all well ,a question (probably a blonde moment but !) how do I find friends to invite to be my friend on the new board ? I have been invited by most of my friends here (Thank You ) but where do I find friends to invite ? Thanks everyone Love Susie xxxxxx P.S.also have posted on new board ,but can not find them !xx
Susie you take the username of whomever you want to add and type it in the Search box on the left of the Beta area on your Profile and then add them. The little white house looking thing you click on to get to the Search box..hope this helps gf....Guess we both are blonde cause I had to ask Marion how to do it too and Shirley...lol...Have a good day cutie...Love to you and the family, xxx Karen

October 21, 2008, 7:25 am CDT

Reen

Quote From: reenbc

I save it to MY Favourites and it takes me back there every time. Hope that helps. Hugs Karen

October 21, 2008, 7:41 am CDT

GOOD MORNING EVERYBUDDIE

well i am not sure if i like the new board format at all.  i surely dont know why they have to keep changing things around and when they do they lose more posters.  i am signing off for now.  the new desk is about to be built so the computer needs to be shut down.

hopefully be back online tonight.................at my NEW DESK

YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

hugs

teresa

October 21, 2008, 8:15 am CDT

Thanks Karen

I found out  that we can save our spot the same as on this board, but it is a feature they just added lately, when I first opened the new board it would only save the Dr.P home page. . So it does look like they are trying their best to perfect the new board. . and it is  sure easier for me to post than this one. Thanks Buddy hugs Reen

First | Prev | 1027 | 1028 | 1029 | 1030 | 1031 | 1032 | 1033 | 1034 | Next | Last