Message Boards

Topic : Maximizing Weight Loss Through the Tough Times

Number of Replies: 10347
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:22:34 pm
Author : dataimport
This message board was started in hopes that it would be a "soft place to land" in times when an ear and a compassionate heart is needed, or in times when you just need to vent your frustrations, loneliness, insecurities, sadness, discouragement and any other emotion that hinders your WLC journey. Here you will find NO judging, unconditional love and acceptance, a support in times when you feel you can't share with others. Join us and let's make this a "Safe place for all".

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 10:08 pm CDT

Just wanted to say

Good night/Good morning which ever applies to you.I am calling it a night.I'm going to get off here,write in my journal,do meditation breathing exercises and with any luck-I will sleep a bit.

try to focus on the positives,there are some if you think about it you will find them.

vickie

July 24, 2005, 3:13 am CDT

I FOUND YOU'S

WELL HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS I FINALLY FOUND THE BOARD,TALK ABOUT DEPRESSING,WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I HAVE'NT BEEN A GOOD GIRL BUT MAYBE I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK NOW THAT I HAVE MY SUPPORT GROUP BACK,NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT I'M STICKING TO IT -----YES--I'M SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU GIRLS AGAIN,IT IS A BIT SCARY WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT SOMETHING YOU GOT USED TO DOING EVERY DAY FOR A BIT OF SUPPORT IS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU SO QUICKLY,ANYWAY ****HELLO--HELLO ***WELCOME BACK  LOL AND HUGS SHARON 

July 24, 2005, 4:23 am CDT

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING

HAVING A BEAUTIFUL WARM SUMMER'S DAY HERE - ALL THE HUMIDITY IS GONE FOR NOW.  AM NOW 3 HOURS AHEAD OF BOARD TIME SO WILL MISS ALL YOU "LATE NIGHT" POSTERS UNTIL I JOIN IN THE NEXT MORNING. 

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE KEPT ON TRACK THROUGH ALL THESE WEEKS, I CONGRATULATE YOU - AND FOR US WHO HAVE SLIPPED SOMEWHAT, LETS HOP BACK ON THE WAGON AND "JUST DO IT" - WE HAVE, WE WILL, WE CAN.  AM OVERJOYED TO BE BACK.  LOVE and HUGS, Shirley

July 24, 2005, 4:30 am CDT

CAN SOMEONE HELP

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT "LOG OUT" AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE MEANS, IT IS TO THE LEFT OF "MY PROFILE".  I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ACTUAL USE OF IT - WHEN I CLICKED IT I WENT THROUGH TO MY USERNAME AND HAD TO GIVE MY PASSWORD AGAIN ????  NOT SURE WHEN ONE WOULD USE THIS.

ONE NICE THING ABOUT THIS NEW REVISED BOARD, WE ARE ALL LEARNING SOMETHING NEW.

EVERYONE HAVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE SUNDAY.  HUGS, SHIRLEY

July 24, 2005, 4:31 am CDT

sharon

WELL HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS I FINALLY FOUND THE BOARD,TALK ABOUT DEPRESSING,WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I HAVE'NT BEEN A GOOD GIRL BUT MAYBE I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK NOW THAT I HAVE MY SUPPORT GROUP BACK,NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT I'M STICKING TO IT -----YES--I'M SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU GIRLS AGAIN,IT IS A BIT SCARY WHEN YOU REALIZETHAT SOMETHING YOU GOT USED TO DOING EVERY DAY FOR A BIT OF SUPPORT IS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU SO QUICKLY,ANYWAY ****HELLO--HELLO ***WELCOME BACK LOL AND HUGS SHARON

so good to see you again.

vickie

July 24, 2005, 4:33 am CDT

shirley

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT "LOG OUT" AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE MEANS, IT IS TO THE LEFT OF "MY PROFILE". I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ACTUAL USE OF IT - WHEN I CLICKED IT I WENT THROUGH TO MY USERNAME AND HAD TO GIVE MY PASSWORD AGAIN ???? NOT SURE WHEN ONE WOULD USE THIS.

ONE NICE THING ABOUT THIS NEW REVISED BOARD, WE ARE ALL LEARNING SOMETHING NEW.

EVERYONE HAVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE SUNDAY. HUGS, SHIRLEY

that's 1 of the ways to sign off the boards hun.

vickie

July 24, 2005, 4:39 am CDT

shirely

HAVING A BEAUTIFUL WARM SUMMER'S DAY HERE - ALL THE HUMIDITY IS GONE FOR NOW. AM NOW 3 HOURS AHEAD OF BOARD TIME SO WILL MISS ALL YOU "LATE NIGHT" POSTERS UNTIL I JOIN IN THE NEXT MORNING.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE KEPT ON TRACK THROUGH ALL THESE WEEKS, I CONGRATULATE YOU - AND FOR US WHO HAVE SLIPPED SOMEWHAT, LETS HOP BACK ON THE WAGON AND "JUST DO IT" - WE HAVE, WE WILL, WE CAN. AM OVERJOYED TO BE BACK. LOVE and HUGS, Shirley

good morning.I haven't mean to sleep but maybe 20 mins so far.Today we are facing another heat advisory here--suppose to get up to 100-110.the humidity is high and we have rain heading our way.explains my tough night right there.I am 2 hrs ahead of the boards time.

I love your attitude this morning!

Vickie

July 24, 2005, 5:17 am CDT

no reason for concern

my not sleeping is just 1 of those tough nights I face now and then.(pain) nothing new!

I will sleep sooner or later. lol

I am in a great mood,not letting this get me down.I did have a wonderful light bulb moment

last night.Which has greatly helped me And I can happily say I didn't reach for food threw the night due to pain and I did alot better with my smoking as well.Now that I am understanding my systems distress signals alittle better,I can use them in a positive way to help myself.It's so wonderful to learn new things about ourselves.

vickie

July 24, 2005, 5:27 am CDT

our new boards

the only real problem i am having,comes from my hands being so slow at typing right now.lol

I was typing a post earlier and I guess the boards system saw my as being idle to long and I was

was signed out while I was typing so when I finished.I clicked the post button and I found myself on

the sign in page.once I signed back in I found the message that had taken me awhile to type was

not even posted. My I worked around the problem and was able to repost the message.This isn't a

board problem so much as 1 with my abilities with my hands right now and they're time frame.But I

got threw it.

where there's a will there's away!

Vickie

July 24, 2005, 5:29 am CDT

signing off for now

I will be back later

everyone have a great day!

vickie

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last