Message Boards

Topic : Maximizing Weight Loss Through the Tough Times

Number of Replies: 10347
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:22:34 pm
Author : dataimport
This message board was started in hopes that it would be a "soft place to land" in times when an ear and a compassionate heart is needed, or in times when you just need to vent your frustrations, loneliness, insecurities, sadness, discouragement and any other emotion that hinders your WLC journey. Here you will find NO judging, unconditional love and acceptance, a support in times when you feel you can't share with others. Join us and let's make this a "Safe place for all".

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 1, 2008, 5:49 am CDT

Sixties board

Quote From: pg__smiley

So glad you are having a wonderful Birthday....how special to share it with Chrissy too...your family are so thoughtful....Have fun at round 2 !!! lol....

All in the right timing your mom and aunt's ashes will be spread....for now it is your time to celebrate....

Hugs and love, Karen xxxxx

Hi- Is this the over sixty board?  Andie pie spoke of it on the over fifty board. since I' m over 60 about one month younger than Andiepie I thought I'd give it another try.  The other board is moving very slow at the moment. I'm going the wrong way on the scale. I've gained 7 lbs in about 6 weeks. OH NO! You all sound well. I was on here for a short while earlier this year. I remember most of the names. Just trying to hook up with some people who will support  me with this battle.  Hope you all have a great  weekend.  Janice

November 1, 2008, 9:41 am CDT

Hi Janice

Quote From: janice255

Hi- Is this the over sixty board?  Andie pie spoke of it on the over fifty board. since I' m over 60 about one month younger than Andiepie I thought I'd give it another try.  The other board is moving very slow at the moment. I'm going the wrong way on the scale. I've gained 7 lbs in about 6 weeks. OH NO! You all sound well. I was on here for a short while earlier this year. I remember most of the names. Just trying to hook up with some people who will support  me with this battle.  Hope you all have a great  weekend.  Janice

Welcome and no this isn't the board called OVER SIXTY but hey we welcome any age and anyone here , you did come here for awhile before . This board was started a couple years ago from the 50's board...

Look us up on the Beta board as I think now most are posting there ....we are here for you and each other...Hugs Karen

November 2, 2008, 7:46 am CST

Just want you all to know.....

I for one will continue posting here for anyone not able to or not wanting to be on the Beta board.

Let's not lose each other girlfriends. Originally, I suggested we close this one down Nov 1st but I think as long as it's here and someone wants to continue here while we have it , let's do it.  Hugs to you all....Karen

November 5, 2008, 3:00 am CST

dunno what I'm doing wrong

I for one will continue posting here for anyone not able to or not wanting to be on the Beta board.

Let's not lose each other girlfriends. Originally, I suggested we close this one down Nov 1st but I think as long as it's here and someone wants to continue here while we have it , let's do it.  Hugs to you all....Karen

Hi- I guess I'm stuck here. I put in my stuff ,on beta, but no picturtes and don't know what I'm doing wrong to not get beta board. I don't like reading long dirrections so maybe that is it. I'll be here Karen   Janice

November 6, 2008, 7:49 am CST

Janice

Perhaps Shirley or one of the other gals can give you short directions....that may help too. Meantime I am here with you too. How have you been doing gf? Hope you are having a good week....Hugs Karen

November 6, 2008, 10:01 pm CST

/Theljoy said this will get you to the new board/

http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=483&SubCategoryID=19

the above link will take you right to the new beta 60 board where everyone is posting now.  You may have to type it in.  theljoy

November 7, 2008, 8:14 pm CST

/Couldn't get this to work/

Quote From: andiepie15

http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=483&SubCategoryID=19

the above link will take you right to the new beta 60 board where everyone is posting now.  You may have to type it in.  theljoy

I'm sorry, friends.  I couldn't get this to work even typing it in letter by letter.  If anyone has had success doing this, please share what worked for you.

:) Andiepie17

November 8, 2008, 7:48 am CST

Andiepie

Quote From: andiepie15

I'm sorry, friends.  I couldn't get this to work even typing it in letter by letter.  If anyone has had success doing this, please share what worked for you.

:) Andiepie17

I think the best way is to sign into the Beta Board, go to Community and type the name of the board you are looking for in the search box. This may help..Have a great weekend....Hugs Karen

November 8, 2008, 8:14 pm CST

/Karen/

I think the best way is to sign into the Beta Board, go to Community and type the name of the board you are looking for in the search box. This may help..Have a great weekend....Hugs Karen

Thanks, Karen!  I'd thought of that, too, after I got off the computer!

:) Andrea

November 12, 2008, 5:02 am CST

Hello Everyone

Perhaps Shirley or one of the other gals can give you short directions....that may help too. Meantime I am here with you too. How have you been doing gf? Hope you are having a good week....Hugs Karen
  I keep forgetting the names of the different boards. I'm having a hard times Karen Ever since I got sick again and couldn't exercise I've been gaining weight - 11 LBS. Now I keep craving food! It's not funny and I feel so big in the middle. It's like everything gets stuck in the middle.  Have a great Day!  Janice

First | Prev | 1029 | 1030 | 1031 | 1032 | 1033 | 1034 | Next | Last