Message Boards

Topic : Maximizing Weight Loss Through the Tough Times

Number of Replies: 10347
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:22:34 pm
Author : dataimport
This message board was started in hopes that it would be a "soft place to land" in times when an ear and a compassionate heart is needed, or in times when you just need to vent your frustrations, loneliness, insecurities, sadness, discouragement and any other emotion that hinders your WLC journey. Here you will find NO judging, unconditional love and acceptance, a support in times when you feel you can't share with others. Join us and let's make this a "Safe place for all".

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 24, 2005, 6:58 am CDT

RE: LOG OUT

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT "LOG OUT" AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE MEANS, IT IS TO THE LEFT OF "MY PROFILE". I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ACTUAL USE OF IT - WHEN I CLICKED IT I WENT THROUGH TO MY USERNAME AND HAD TO GIVE MY PASSWORD AGAIN ???? NOT SURE WHEN ONE WOULD USE THIS.

ONE NICE THING ABOUT THIS NEW REVISED BOARD, WE ARE ALL LEARNING SOMETHING NEW.

EVERYONE HAVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE SUNDAY. HUGS, SHIRLEY

The purpose of "LOG OUT" is a security measure for people who may share a computer.  It keeps other people from posting in your name.  After you click "LOG OUT" the next user will have to "LOG IN" with their own ID and password.

July 24, 2005, 7:52 am CDT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION

The purpose of "LOG OUT" is a security measure for people who may share a computer. It keeps other people from posting in your name. After you click "LOG OUT" the next user will have to "LOG IN" with their own ID and password.

REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EXPLAINING WHAT "LOG OUT" AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE MEANS.  LOVE LEARNING ALL THESE NEW THINGS. 

HUGS, SHIRLEY

July 24, 2005, 8:03 am CDT

Sharon great to see you back....

WELL HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS I FINALLY FOUND THE BOARD,TALK ABOUT DEPRESSING,WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I HAVE'NT BEEN A GOOD GIRL BUT MAYBE I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK NOW THAT I HAVE MY SUPPORT GROUP BACK,NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT I'M STICKING TO IT -----YES--I'M SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOU GIRLS AGAIN,IT IS A BIT SCARY WHEN YOU REALIZETHAT SOMETHING YOU GOT USED TO DOING EVERY DAY FOR A BIT OF SUPPORT IS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU SO QUICKLY,ANYWAY ****HELLO--HELLO ***WELCOME BACK LOL AND HUGS SHARON

One by one everyone is finding there way ....didn't have your email addy so we couldn't keep in contact during the down time...but I have it now sweetie...smiling...just incase...lol..let's pull up our socks girl, and do this together again...cause we are just so worth it....support is needed and yes we do get so used to having it don't we?...So let's drink our water, make healthy choices, and get that exercise moving our bodies...tee hee....have a great one kiddo...glad you're back too...

Hugs and love,

Karen

July 24, 2005, 9:47 am CDT

hi everyone

One by one everyone is finding there way ....didn't have your email addy so we couldn't keep in contact during the down time...but I have it now sweetie...smiling...just incase...lol..let's pull up our socks girl, and do this together again...cause we are just so worth it....support is needed and yes we do get so used to having it don't we?...So let's drink our water, make healthy choices, and get that exercise moving our bodies...tee hee....have a great one kiddo...glad you're back too...

Hugs and love,

Karen

Isn't this great - we are all back together again - still some missing but hope they will reappear soon.  I've pulled up my socks along with you and Sharon and am off to the races - well almost, just have one dinner party on Tuesday night to get through (we'll set a place for you Karen, and celebrate your birthday).  Am having a 30th Wedding Anniversary dinner for some friends.  Am drinking a lot of water today and eating healthy.  Have a fun day.  Love and Hugs, Shirley

July 24, 2005, 11:19 am CDT

Queen b Isn't it great!!!

I just want to take a moment and thank you all for the prayers and to tell you that I am leaving in the moring to go spend time with mom and dad and help mom. I thank you all for the prayers and my son in law called to apologize for being selfish and ask me to please come down. So my bags are packed I don't know how long I will be there but I will be there and as soon asI get home again I will post to you all I have missed my friends here on the board. Keep my family in your prayers and know I will be thinking of all of you without your support and prayers I would be so lost hugs sharon/queenb2009

Isn't it wonderful how quickly the LORD answers prayer? Now you can go and be the daughter you need to be for your parents in this difficult time....Know we are there with you in thought and continued prayer....Hugs and love, Karen

July 24, 2005, 11:36 am CDT

See this IS getting easier, smiling

Isn't this great - we are all back together again - still some missing but hope they will reappear soon. I've pulled up my socks along with you and Sharon and am off to the races - well almost, just have one dinner party on Tuesday night to get through (we'll set a place for you Karen, and celebrate your birthday). Am having a 30th Wedding Anniversary dinner for some friends. Am drinking a lot of water today and eating healthy. Have a fun day. Love and Hugs, Shirley

Shirley, Great to have you pulling on those socks too, sweetie....we are going to do it, and we ARE going to be healthier, more vibrant, energetic woman...I know I am 200% more energetic and healthier than I was in the beginning...smiling.. Thanks for the place setting for me...and Congrats to your dear friends who are celebrating such a glorious milestone...rah rah rah...may they have another 30 as well...

After yesterdays fiasco, I am feeling more determined than ever....I am no longer doing the Bingo's at the Center...with working full time starting Aug 1st I don't want to tax my self too much..and it was clear to me that my being there at the Bingo's unfortunately, made a couple of elderly sweeties, fearful and anxious that I was there to REPLACE them..just not the case...smiling...and  I feel good about this decision.....

You will do awesome with your dinner party kiddo, as you are in control of the menu..and with it being summer the fresh fruits and veggies are so beautiful ..smiling..

Have a great Sunday, and I'm right there with you on the water and healthy eating...and for IE I will do my 2 mile walk...Hugs and Love, Karen

July 24, 2005, 11:41 am CDT

Happy Birthday, Diana....

May today be all you had hoped, and may you feel as blessed as I do that you are a year older than me..winking...tee hee...(gotcha)lol... Seriously, I wish for you health, joy, prosperity, and many loving friends and family around you...and also that LaZy boy fixes the BOOM....ha ha ...Happy Birthday Girl...

Hugs and love,

Karen

July 24, 2005, 3:09 pm CDT

HI KAREN

Hugs and love,

Karen

HI KAREN,

HOW GOOD IS THIS I WAS FEELING A BIT DOWN BECAUSE WE LOST OUR BOARD,BUT AFTER SPENDING A LOVELY WEEKEND AWAY WITH HUBBY(JUST WHAT A MARRIAGE NEEDS)I ARRIVE HOME TO FIND THE BOARD IS BACK UP AND RUNNING,HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?LOTS AND LOTS OF QUESTIONS HAS EVERYBODY BEEN FINE?HAVE TO GO FOR A MINUTE BE BACK

July 24, 2005, 3:16 pm CDT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA

HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE.   hugs, shirley 

July 24, 2005, 3:50 pm CDT

HI DIANA

HI DIANA,

HOW ARE YOU GOING?IT IS GREAT TO SEE EVERYBODY POSTING AGAIN,I REALLY DID MISS IT CATCH YOU LATER SHARON

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last