Message Boards

Topic : 07/23 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp, Part 3

Number of Replies: 432
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 09, 2007, 02:49:12 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/12/07) Three couples continue an intensive workshop with Dr. Phil, in a last-ditch effort to save their marriages. After almost getting kicked out of the house, Nic and Amanda sit down with Dr. Phil to discuss their biggest issues: their falling out with Nic’s mother, Amanda’s job as an exotic dancer and the affair she’s been having with a patron. With surprise visits from his mother and the man sleeping with his wife, Nic struggles with his emotions. Can he get everything on the table and find some closure? Will Amanda be unified with her husband and tell the other man that it’s over for good? Then, Cherie watches from another room as her husband, John, talks with Dr. Phil, but it's not long before she becomes outraged by what she hears. She joins the men to tell her side of the story. Plus, does an unexpected visit by Cherie’s mother make John pack up and leave? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 26, 2007, 8:29 am CDT

07/23 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp, Part 3

Quote From: penny_lady

I'm not "pro stripper"...I am pro "live and let live".

If my daughter seemed to truly enjoy it that would be her business. Again, there are other things she could do with her life that I would find much more disturbing than stripping. But if she was happy, not hurting anyone and if she kept herself safe then I would have no problem with it. Just as with any other life choice of hers.

I agree with you.  Don't we all just want our children to be happy?

Amanda is an incredible mother, and is an honor student in college.

There are plenty of kids out there that do worse things.

Life is too short to spend my energies judging others. 

August 2, 2007, 7:27 pm CDT

Man Camp?

I've been in these same postions with numerous relationships. The bottom line is that yes the title of the show may not be what we all think it should have been, but it was a good show none the less. Some of you may think that this was a bunch of adults acting immaturely, but the fact of the matter is this happens everyday for many many people. These are the lives of couples around the country. Both husbands and the wives are in need of help. Whether it's the husbands doing the abusing or the wives sitting around allowing it to happen, they need help. And I really think that in all three of these cases they are too far gone and need to walk away. That is definately opinion only. I hope that this "Man Camp" will help them resolve the issues, but all in all you can't change other people only yourself. So the odds of these couples all deciding that they each want to change themselves is very low.

First | Prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Next Page | Last Page