Message Boards

Topic : 0 Joy - From the Success Show

Number of Replies: 1710
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:47:25 pm
Author : dataimport
Words of encouragement, tips and ideas... things that worked for me. What is working for you? Let this be a place of motivation. I have lost 103 lbs. and counting.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 7, 2008, 9:39 pm CDT

Hi everyone

Linda -- how wonderful to see you here again!  Yes, I'm still struggling too.  I wear my one and only pair of jeans day in and day out (washing them in the evening) because I DON'T want to buy a new pair in a larger size!  It's a long story, but not an original one.  Anyway, no matter where you are on the scale, I'm just so glad to see you join us again.  :-)

Anyway,  my focus for now is the two weeks we have left with our son's family here with us before they move to Japan.  I'm just soaking in as much of that precious little baby as I can.  :-)  I'm going to miss them so much!

Phil and I recently purchased a travel trailer, and this weekend we're going camping with all of our kids, their spouses and the grandchildren.  There will be 10 of us between two trailers -- hopefully the weather will co-operate.  The kids will likely be running around all day long, which means they'll sleep really well.  Poor Naoko is very frightened of bugs (she almost had a panic attack over a little spider today!), so I'm a little nervous about how she'll do in the great outdoors.  Hopefully we'll do some great memory building.

I'll close by adding a recent shot of our little Umi.  Please excuse the proud grandma. lol

Brenda.

May 8, 2008, 5:08 pm CDT

brenda

Umi is just toooo incredibly cute! Have a great time on your camp out. I know you will have some memorable experiences and hopefully your daughter in law will have  a wonderful time too. Take a ton of pictures!!

I hope you get to just hold that baby for 2 weeks straight!!  =0)

Love ya

Debbie

May 8, 2008, 5:11 pm CDT

Linda

I know exactly what you mean. I feel that I should be on top of my game by now....

I guess I need to figure out which game I 'm in to be able to play! LOL

I am so glad that you are hear with us. I really love your new photo too! You look super smart and hip!

Have a great rest of the week!  And remember how truly amazing you really are!!!

Debbie =0)

May 9, 2008, 6:36 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!  I went to my Dietian's office on Monday and weighed in.  I lost 4.5 pounds this month.  I have lost a total of 48.5 pounds now.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

May 11, 2008, 6:15 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Take care everyone! :) Bren

May 11, 2008, 6:34 pm CDT

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

Wow!  Look at me....2 posts in a week!  hee hee

Bren, congrats on the steady loss!  You are amazing!  Keep it up!

Brenda, enjoy that sweet grandbaby!  I know the distance will be hard.  I dont' even know what to say.  Just get in all the hugs and kisses you can!  And I hope you have/had a blast on your camping trip.  Hope your weather is better than here in PA!  It's raining non stop.  Not that helpful with a full schedule of baseball games!

Well, gotta run.  Love you guys!

May 11, 2008, 7:12 pm CDT

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone got spoiled rotten!!! Love  ya All!

Debbie  =0)

May 12, 2008, 9:10 pm CDT

0 Joy - From the Success Show

Bren -- way to go!  I'm so happy for you!

Hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day.  Mine was wonderful -- a real memory-builder out in the beauty of nature with all of our kids, and grandkids.  Even our grumpy 19 yr. old daughter came for part of it and seemed to enjoy herself.

But I've been harbouring a cold, so haven't been able to hold little Umi for about 4 days now.  :-(   I'm going to have some serious catching up to do as soon as this scratchy throat clears!

Maybe I'll try to attach a couple pictures.

Brenda

May 13, 2008, 1:34 pm CDT

HELLO LINDA

Quote From: linda_71

Wow!  Look at me....2 posts in a week!  hee hee

Bren, congrats on the steady loss!  You are amazing!  Keep it up!

Brenda, enjoy that sweet grandbaby!  I know the distance will be hard.  I dont' even know what to say.  Just get in all the hugs and kisses you can!  And I hope you have/had a blast on your camping trip.  Hope your weather is better than here in PA!  It's raining non stop.  Not that helpful with a full schedule of baseball games!

Well, gotta run.  Love you guys!

How have you been? You look great!! Did you ever make your concert in November?

I have not gone anywhere from the last time I checked in. Why does sugar cause such a vicious cycle? My laziness does not help either. I am enjoying my son daily and thank the lord that  I have had this last year with him. Summer is almost here and I am not ready. Tyler loves to play outside so I better find some energy soon in order to keep up with him.

Hope everyone had  happy mothers day. Mine was wonderful thanks to my wonderful husband. Susan--MO

May 23, 2008, 11:00 pm CDT

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope everyone is doing fanstastic!!! Things are starting to calm down a bit..ya!  I just wanted to tell everyone to keep up the great work!

Debbie =0)

First | Prev | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | Next | Last