Message Boards

Topic : 02/21 The Dr. Phil House: Heroin Twins Follow-up

Number of Replies: 125
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, February 15, 2007, 04:41:20 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Sarah and Tecoa check in with Dr. Phil after three months of drug rehabilitation. Sent to two separate rehab centers, the twin sisters had to learn to stand on their own two feet before they could move forward in sobriety. The sisters haven’t seen each other in months. How is Tecoa doing after giving birth and placing the baby for adoption? Which twin relapsed and used IV drugs after months of hard work? Then, after rescuing Sarah and Tecoa, Joani finds herself back to the life of addiction -- abusing pain killers, lying to doctors and even meeting one of the twins’ old drug dealers to purchase heroin! How did this happen? Plus, a viewer inspired by Sarah and Tecoa’s story reaches out for help. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More February 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 15, 2007, 8:26 pm CDT

been here and done this

Dear Dr. Phil and twins,

I have spent my whole life in the hands of Satan with going to prison and drugs. I can't count how many times I have "kicked the habit" or promised my family that I was done doing drugs. I am now a 52 year old man that according to the doctors on earth say is   dying of liver failure due to drinking and drugs. What changed my life around was God placed a woman that never gave up on me. My wife stood by my side through me cheating on her, smoking crack, going back to prison 4 times and all. Why because she knew in her heart that God had a plan for my life if only I would turn it all the way over to Him.
I now can tell you that Satan will not ever control my life again. I will serve only  Jesus and no other. Girls please let Jesus into your hearts. Listen to Dr. Phil as this is one man that knows what he is talking about! I hope that I will see a show telling the world that both of you are clean.

God Bless you both and Dr. Phil

Michael Burnette

AKA mikeshog@yahoo.com

November 9, 2007, 6:55 pm CST

Message to both gals...

Glad you are both doing fine. I've been meaning to say that I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND the father thing. You definately aren't alone there. I've never done hard drugs..only because they weren't available I guess..but I did get on Prozac, Paxil, and now take Ambien sometimes to sleep. I am so happy both of you are doing much better!!!!! Working with animals is so awesome!!! Look to the future and always keep in contact with Dr. Phil. He seems like an adopted father to you both. It was so cute when you gave him a hug. My dad is still around but sometimes I wished he weren't. He let his wives treat me and my sister like crap and he reacted EXACTLY like your dad.....like a doormat and kinda like unaware or something. Just believe me I understand. I am VERY HAPPY you both are on the right and positive path in your lives. Everyone is rooting for you. When you get down and depressed at any time just look at those cute innocent loving animals or read or write poems, write a book, perform stand-up comedy and use the stage as your time to vent (I did that)..sometimes now I put goofy puppet videos on YouTube! www.YouTube.com/giraffepoo if you want to watch them for a silly laugh. I'm now a stay at home mom with a 2 1/2 year old and a husband and live across the country from "family."

I just wanted you to know that I closely understand the mental anguish you both have experienced and want you both to be happy knowing you have a lot of people behind you and want you to enjoy the rest of your journey of life. Being homeless before myself every day felt like a year and every night a century. Make every day peaceful and relaxing and simple. When making new friends...avoid the ones with drama. Find the simple boring bookworm geeks.........(like my husband is!). Believe me that's all you need because your rollar coater ride has finally stopped and now you are both walking on a soft nice quiet country road with the occasional sound of birds chirping. Isn't that so awesome!! If either of you decide to get married in the future and have a bad in-law...PLEASE CALL DR. PHIL because I NEVER want either of you to ever experience another day of pain ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

February 7, 2008, 3:37 pm CST

drugs are bad,

my sister and borther di drugs and i saw what drugs can do to.i hope the twis get help.from hotchick,

September 10, 2008, 2:48 pm CDT

02/21 The Dr. Phil House: Heroin Twins Follow-up

Hi!

I'm from Portugal and this week we have been watching the twins story. The last show that passed was the episode where they talked with their father. As I already have seen there's a huge delay. I would appreciatte a lot if you could tell me how the twins are doing now.

Thank you so much :D

April 11, 2009, 1:06 pm CDT

Why feel sorry?

You know why feel sorry of someone that wants to live this life?? I have a brother that has been on heroin for years he will never change and dont want to. They trick you into feeling sorry for them. There is help out there for them but chose drugs over anything. We tried to help my brother rehab, prison it all none has worked. He also told me that the feeling is so good he will never stop.. Its a part of life style.

First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next Page | Last Page