Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 22, 2006, 9:54 am CST

Have a nice Christmas!

Wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas!  Will try to post from home if aging computer will let me.  Meanwhile, you know I'll be exercising.

I'll be home for two weeks starting tomorrow.  That's one of the nicest things about working for the school system.

So grateful for Jesus Christ!

:) Andiepie17

December 22, 2006, 12:32 pm CST

HEY EVERYBUDDIE-

I AM OFF TILL THE 28TH.  YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANDIE..........HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY MERRY XMAS AND GREAT NEW YEAR.  THE HOLIDAYS SCARE ME TOO, EVERYDAY SCARES ME.  WILL MISS YOU WHILE YOU ARE NOT ON BOARDS.

BECKY...............HUGS AND PRAYERS GOING OUT TO YOU BUDDIE.  WISHING YOU A GREAT XMAS TOO.  AND I SURE HOPE WE CAN KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE IN THE COMING NEW YEAR.  BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR TESTS.  I HAVE A FEELING ALL WILL BE WELL

ALPHA AND KAT AND JILL AND ALL ELSE...............................IF I DON'T SEE YOU HAVE A MERRY XMAS  AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...................................AND A HEALTHY ONE.

HUGS

TERESA Manger Santa Candy Cane 2 Wreath 

December 23, 2006, 6:51 pm CST

OFF TO BED

FOR THOSE WHO WONT BE HERE THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY.  MYSELF I WILL BE CHECKING IN AND OUT.  PLANNING AS MUCH QUIET AS POSSIBLE

HUGS

TERESA Rudolph String Of Lights Christmas Card Wreath 

December 24, 2006, 2:43 am CST

/Hoping to "get real" about the holidays./

Are you ready for the abundance of food over Christmas?  I ask this mainly for myself.  Gained 5 pounds over holidays last year, and it took me 4 months to get it off!  Don't want to do that again this year.  Trouble is I really like to eat, and if it's around, I'm putting it in my mouth.  I'm really going to try to do better.  This year I have been writing what I eat in a small food journal.  Sometimes it makes me think twice--not always.

Got to tame this holiday madness!  I'll either learn how to deal with it, or turn in to a hermit!

:) Andiepie17

December 24, 2006, 3:58 pm CST

0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Wishing all my friends here a very Merry Christmas filled with joy, love and everything you hope for.

Hugs,

Sharon

December 25, 2006, 5:26 am CST

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

HUGS

TERESA Manger 

December 26, 2006, 6:16 am CST

GOOD MORNING EVERYBUDDIE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU, BUT I AM MORE EXHAUSTED TODAY THAN I WAS THE WEEK BEFORE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.  I WENT TO BE EARLY, AND SLEPT IN TILL 8 AND I AM JUST SO TIRED I CANT BELIEVE IT................................LOL

TODAY I AM GOING TO START GETTING MY FOOD LISTS OUT OF THE FOOD GUIDE AND START LOOKING FOR SOME RECIPES WE WANT TO TRY.  AND ALSO GOING TO START GETTING THIS EXERCISE/COMPUTER ROOM BACK IN SHAPE.I CANT EVEN GET TO MY BIKE OR HOME GYM RIGHT NOW.

WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME A WEEK TO GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT.  THIS WEEK IS ALL ABOUT GETTING MYSELF SET UP FOR SUCCESS.  FOOD, IE, THOUGHT PROCESSES, GOALS, ACTION STEPS, TIME FRAMES.  SO IT WILL BE A BUSY WEEK.

WILL BE IN AND OUT ALL DAY

HUGS

TERESA

December 28, 2006, 10:27 pm CST

/Monitor is a goner/

I've thought of all of you so much!  My monitor died which makes my home computer impossible to use.  I'm tyoing this on my sister Lisa's computer at Mom's house.  I have been exercising every day though last night it was just the LS 1 mile.  Am doing okay on exercising, but not so well on food--to doggone much chocolate around!  Will let you know Sunday what the scale said. 

Love to all,

Andiepie17

December 29, 2006, 12:32 pm CST

TOO QUIET

NOT SEEING MUCH ACTIVITY HERE.  ANDIE..........................GOOD LUCK WITH THE COMPUTER.  MINE IS BEING A PAIN TODAY

OK..............I STILL KEEP COMING BACK AND CHECKING IN.  NOW WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU??????????????????????

HUGS

TERESA

December 29, 2006, 2:14 pm CST

Best Christmas Ever

With all thanks giving from my heart. I was able to see my young son and family. I had not seen them for five years. I have not stopped crying. God gave us a new car and my son got one also. I have not stopped crying of joy. I had 12 days away to enjoy Christmas with all my  other grown children as well and  6 grandchildren. I am home to-day. So I had to share with this group. My blessings. It is not the presents that mean so much. It is family ties. Laughter. I did gain three pounds. I know I will get up beat after my 65th year January 8th. Never did I realize how much life with your family till you hug them and see the tears roll down their cheeks. Then you know they are a gift from God. So to you all who are Mother's and Grandmother's. God has raised you up so you can stand on mountains.   Whenever God closes one door . He always opens another.

Hugs

Alpha

First | Prev | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | Next | Last