Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 29, 2006, 2:19 pm CST

ALPHA

HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU TO SEE THE FAMILY.  THAT IS WHAT THE TRUE CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT.  THE FAMILY TIES AND THE HUGS AND MEMORIES.

I WOULD BE CRYING TOO BUDDIE.  AND OH......................THE CARS ARE NICE TOO......................LOL

HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR IS JUST AS HAPPY

HUGS

TERESA

December 29, 2006, 3:56 pm CST

KEY 2

REDID THE AUDITS.  I AM DEFINITELY AN EMOTIONAL EATER.

AND MY STRESS LEVEL..........WELL LETS SAY IT HAS SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED BUT STILL WAY TOO HIGH.

2 YEARS AGO...................335

LAST YEAR........305

THIS YEAR........175.

SO STILL WAY UP THERE BUT MUCH LOWER.

MORE WORK TO DO.  AS CONNIE SAYS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE STRESS............AS LONG AS WE LIVE AND BREATHE THERE WILL BE STRESS.

NEED TO HANDLE IT MORE CONSTRUCTIVELY THAN BY SHOVING FOOD IN MY FACE

December 30, 2006, 11:14 am CST

0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Happy New Year!

Be save girls on the road if you have to travel. . Enjoy your New year.Please  follow the safety rules of drinking and driving. It may save your life and someone else.'s.   Make 2007 be special!  Love you all.

Hugs

Alpha7

December 30, 2006, 2:30 pm CST

OK LADIES

FIRST OFF I DI D NOT PUT THOSE SMILIES ON TEH VERY BOTTOM OF MY POST ON THERE.  SORRY IF THEY OFFENDED ANYONE.  BUT IT WASNT ME.

SECOND....................I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT OR OPEN ANYMORE FORWARDED MESSAGES.  THAT IS THE TROUBLE WITH MY COMPUTER........ITS FULL OF STUFF FROM THE FORWARDS.  EVERY TIME WE OPEN A FORWARD OTHER THINGS GET SAVED ON THE COMPUTER.

SO IF I DONT ANSWER, RETURN OR OPEN FORWARDED MAILS .......PLEASE DONT BE UPSET WITH ME.  EVER MAIL THATS OPENED WITH A FORWARD MESSAGE ON IT HAS JUNK FROM SOMEWHERE THAT NONE OF US KNOW IS THERE,

MY COMPUTER WAS ABOUT TO CRASH FROM ALL THE STUFF.

DONT WANT TO OFFEND............BUT NO MORE FORWARDS FOR ME PLEASE

I DO LOVE THE EMAILS BUT NO MORE FORWARDS.

THANKS BUDDIES

HUGS

December 31, 2006, 9:04 pm CST

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 1, 2007, 7:46 am CST

HAPPY NEW YEAR

AGAIN.............  ARE WE ALL READY TO MAKE THIS YEAR COUNT?  I AM AND HAVE A GOOD START TO THE DAY.  EVEN IF IT WAS A LATER START THAN PLANNED.

HERS HOPING WE ALL REACH SOME OF OUR GOALS AND MILESTONES WE HAVE SET FOR OURSELVES THIS COMING YEAR

NEW YEAR..................NEW YOU?  NEW ME..............FOR SURE

HUGS

TERESA

January 1, 2007, 7:49 am CST

Happy New Year Gals

Good friends are like stars

You don't always see them,

But you know they are always there.

Peace, health and happpiness for 2007  Everyone

Alpha7

January 3, 2007, 5:30 am CST

/Just "popping in"/

Hi!

Just leaving a message to tell all of you Happy New Year from your Andiepie17!

January 8, 2007, 4:56 pm CST

THIS IS SCARY

COME ON PEOPLE.  YOU CANT CONVINCE ME THERE ISNT TIME TO CLICK YOUR COMPUTER MOUSE TO DR PHIL AT LEAST ONCE THROUGH THE DAY

I KNOW ALL OF YOU HAVE YOUR COMPUTERS ON AND I KNOW WE ALL HAVE JOBS AND FAMILIES.  BUT THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE SAD.

THIS BOARD WILL BE GONE BEFORE LONG

HOPE TO SEE SOMEONE SOON

HUGS

TERESA

January 11, 2007, 7:27 pm CST

HELLO WONDERFUL WOMEN

I AM SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE SO LONG.  WE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY HERE, TOO GREAT. SO NOW I HAVE TO REALLLY GET REAL WITH MYSELF AND GET BACK TO LIVING THE LIFESTYLE THAT I KNOW IS THE VERY BEST I CAN DO FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.

I AM REALLY GOING TO TRY TO BE MORE SUPPORT TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PHRIENDS I HAVE HERE!! WELL I NEED TO GO BACK AND DELETE TRY TO AND JUST RESOLVE TO DO IT...WATCH FOR THAT HERE SOON!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED TO BE POSTED HERE, JUST LET ME KNOW. I AM SURE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

((((HUGS))))

BECKY

FROGHOP

First | Prev | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | Next | Last