Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 12, 2007, 4:51 pm CST

BECKY?????????????????

WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER......................................GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK.  AND GETTING BACK ON TRACK.  THOSE HOLIDAYS ARE KILLERS FOR SURE.

AND THERE IS A HOLIDAY WITH FOOD EVERY MONTH..........................LOL

GOOD TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND

HUGS

TERESA

January 16, 2007, 11:30 pm CST

/Just a quick post....

on my way to bed./

Want you all to know I  haven't forgotten about you.  Next week is finals week at the high school, so there  will be three minimum days for the students.  Hopefully, I'll have some more time to post.

Finally, got the Christmas decorations put away yesterday.

:) Andiepie17

177/ 119/ 121 (current weight)

January 19, 2007, 10:32 pm CST

HELLO LADIES

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

I HAVE GOTTEN SOME CRUD FROM THE KIDS....RUNNY NOSE, COUGHING AND MISERABLE HEADACHE.... I SWEAR THE CAN'T BE ANYTHING THAT WORKS IN HAND SANITIZER CAUSE I'VE USED A WHOLE BOTTLE TRYING TO PREVENT THIS. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

IT'S REALLY HARD TO KEEP ON TRACK FEELING LIKE THIS...I DID MAKE IT TO 15 MINUTES AT A TIME ON THE ELIPTICAL AND AM EATING MUCH MORE VEGGIES.....HEY ISN'T THAT SUPPOSE TO FIGHT COLDS TOO?  THE POOR KIDS WHO HAD THIS FIRST WERE REALLY SICK 102 FEVERS AT SCHOOL AND THEN 3 DAYS OF MISSED SCHOOL SO FAR.  ONE LITTLE BOY'S NOSE AND LIP IS STILL SO RAW AND I FEEL THAT COMING ON ME TOO!

WELL ENOUGH COMPLAINING...NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT NEGATIVES....SO YOU ALL BETTER POST SOME GOOD PROGRESS ON HERE.......PLEASE .....PLEASE.....PLEASE

((((HUGS))))

BECKY

January 19, 2007, 11:19 pm CST

/A "scroll" down Memory Lane/

I had some time on a computer at work today.  Just out of curiosity, I started to check out old messages on the Dr. Phil board.  I looked at three:  one was about losing one pound (not that anybody had just one pound to lose; it was aimed toward thinking of losing one pound at a time--not as overwhelming that way), one was about losing twenty pounds or less, and one was about losing over 100 pounds. 

These small boards have many posts with common themes:  elation at getting a pound off, blues at gaining a pound, feeling like wearing make-up when a pound was lost, feeling like "to heck" with it all because of pounds put back on.  In general, what I learned was it didn't seem to make much of a difference whether the person posting had 20 , 50 , 100, 100, 150, or more to lose.  We all seem to go through the same phases.  I'm so grateful Dr. Phil started this board for us.  There's no doubt that we all help each other here.

I ran in to a phriend in those early days; the year 2005 brought Chilly in to my life.  Now I really don't know what I would do without her!  I also ran into someone I've known even longer, ME!

The really good news is that we're still here!  We're still being phriends by cheering each other  in victories and consoling each other through tough times.

Let's hear it for US!!

January 22, 2007, 5:38 pm CST

HEY ALL

ANDIE.........I LIKE YOUR TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE.  ITS HARD TO BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN AROUND THAT LONG.  AT LEAST YOU ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING IN THAT TIME, I DID NOT................YET

BECKY............SORRY YOU ARE FEELING SO BAD.  WITH THE BUGS THIS YEAR NOTHING KEEPS YOU FROM GETTING IT.  AND TO BE AROUND IT ALL DAY IT JUST HAPPENS.  I SWEAR BY THE HAND SANITIZER.  WE HAD TO DO AN EXPERIMENT IN COLLEGE WITH THAT AND BLEACH.  THE HAND SANITIZER WAS BETTER KILLING THE GERMS WE HAD IN THE DISHES THAN THE BLEACH WAS.  I USE IT ALL THE TIME AND RARELY GET SICK..........................EVEN WITH ALL THE BUGS AT THE HOSPITAL.  SOMETIMES NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL GET IT................................FEEL BETTER SOON

HUGS TO ALL

TERESA

January 25, 2007, 1:00 pm CST

Weight loss email buddy

Ht,Ya!!  Dataimport  I am a postive person that wants to share, compare & chat.  Are you interested?  If so let''s get going!!  I am trying sooo hard to get & be REAL..

January 26, 2007, 9:12 am CST

/What I did over semester break/

Hi!

This is a one day semester break at the high school, and although there is literally nothing for us aides to do today, we are required to be here anyway.  If you're thinking "nothing to do at a school?", I posted all about this last night on "Phil to the 7th Power Exercise". 

For those of you who are saying, "What's that?", it's one of the small boards on this Sr Phil web site where we encourage each other on the ie part of losing weight.  You'r all welcome to "check us out".

January 29, 2007, 6:45 pm CST

HELLO LADIES

I JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN SINCE I HAD A FEW MINUTES ON THE COMPUTER THIS EVENING....I HAVE HAD BRONCHITIS AND SLEPT A WEEK AWAY!

BUT I'M BACK TO WORK NOW AND TODAY I STARTED BACK ON THE DR PHIL PLAN!!! I GAVE RAPID START SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT BUT DIDN'T DO IT YET!!! I STILL CAN'T DO MUCH TIME ON THE ELIPTICAL SINCE I CAN'T BREATHE HARD WITHOUT COUGHING BUT IT WILL COME.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THESE DAYS!!

BOB GREENE AND OPRAH ARE DOING SOME GOOD SHOWS ON WEIGHT LOSS LATELY!!! I DON'T GET TO SEE DR PHIL MUCH ....IS HE DOING ANY WEIGHT LOSS SHOWS???

WELL, GOTTA GO!!! HOPE YOU ALL   LEAVE SOME TRACKS HERE FOR US TO FOLLOW!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

FROGHOP

January 29, 2007, 9:14 pm CST

BECKY?????????????????

IS THAT REALLY YOU??????????????  LOL

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE FEELING A LITTLE BETTER.  MAYBE NOW WE WILL SEE MORE OF YOU HERE.  I STILL CHECK IN EVERYDAY I AM OFF WORK, AT LEAST 3 TIMES A DAY.

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE GETTING BACK ON TRACK.  THE IE WILL COME BACK FOR YOU I AM  SURE.  YOU DID TO WELL BEFORE FOR IT NOT TO

HUGS

TERESA

February 1, 2007, 10:12 pm CST

THANKS TERESA

IT'S REALLY HARD ! I STILL HAVE SOME COUGHING AND UPPER RESP. CONGESTION SO IE  IS REALLY HARD. BUT I FOUND OUT THAT IF I WALK THE HALLS AT SCHOOL ON MY BREAK ONCE AROUND IS 1/4 OF A MILE ,,,I MADE 1/2 MILE TODAY. THOUGHT I'D DIE...LOL BUT I DIDN'T SO IF WE DON'T HAVE A SNOW DAY (MUCH WANTED) I WILL DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW.

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY!!!

((((HUGS))))

BECKY

First | Prev | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | Next | Last