Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 2, 2007, 5:49 am CST

BECKY

HEY BUDDIE.  ITS HARD TO DO THAT IE WITH A RESPIRATORY PROBLEM.  JUST TAKE IT EASY UNTIL YOU ARE WELL.  THE WALK AROUND THE HALLS IS GOOD, BUT IN MODERATION.

NOW I HAVE THE CRUD, NOT BAD YET..................KNOCK ON WOOD..............BUT ENOUGH TO SLOW ME DOWN SOME.  WILL BE TRYING TO DO SOME EASY IE JUST TO KEEP MYSELF IN THE HABIT AND LOSSENED UP.  WE DIDNT GET A LOT OF SNOW BUT I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS COLD WEATHER COMING THIS WEEKEND.  WILL BE HOLED UP FOR SURE.

TAKE CARE AND FEEL BETTER.

I WILL BE CHECKING IN AND OUT THIS WEEKEND AS USUAL

HUGS

TERESA

February 3, 2007, 6:54 am CST

GOOD MORNING ALL.

WELL WE DIDNT LOSE POWER BUT IT IS WINDY AND COLD.  12 RIGHT NOW BUT THE SUN IS SHINING SO BEAUTIFULLY...........VERY DECIEVING...................LOL

JUST GETTING UP AS I DIDNT SLEEP VERY GOOD UNTIL ABOUT 2 THIS MORNING.  GOING TO GET MY COFFEE AND THEN I WILL BE BACK

HUGS

TERESA

February 3, 2007, 7:42 am CST

ME AGAIN

IF ANYONE GOT A MESSAGE THAT I WANTED THEM TO SIGN IN AS A IM BUDDIE WITH ME I AM SORRY.  I UPGRADED MY IM AND IT SENT MESSAGES TO I GUESS ALL WHO ARE IN MY ADDRESS BOOK.  IF I HAD KNOWN IT WAS GOING TO DO THAT I WOULDNT HAVE UPGRADED.  THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS TO PESTER PEOPLE TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT

SO IF YOU ARE IN MY ADDRESS BOOK AND I HAVE SENT YOU EMAILS OR HAVE RECIEVED ANY FROM YOU, IGNORE IT IF YOU WANT TOO.  I DIDNT CHOOSE TO HAVE THEM SENT OUT

SORRY AGAIN

HUGS

TERESA

February 4, 2007, 5:53 am CST

GOOD MORNIN

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ZERO OUTSIDE WITH WINDCHILL AT 20 BELOW.  LOTS OF IE PLANNED FOR TODAY TO STAY WARM.  I AM STILL CHILLED FROM GOING OUT YESTERDAY.  MY HANDS ARE LIKE LITTLE ICE CUBES................................LOL

WILL BE IN AND OUT ALL DAY.

HAVE A NICE HOT BREAKFAST PLANNED.  OATBRAN OR OATMEAL, TURKEY SAUSAGE, AND EGG AND A WHOLE GRAIN ENGLISH MUFFIN.

CHECK BACK LATER

HUGS

TERESA

February 4, 2007, 8:49 pm CST

/Great to see posts...

from Becky and Teresa/

Hi!

Just thought I'd stop by Sunday evening, and see what's going on.

:) Andiepie17

February 5, 2007, 6:06 am CST

GOOD MORNIN

It is still so very cold.  I am sure Becky is feeling the wrath too.  Andie.............we are all coming to see you.........................lol

Will be checking in and out through the day.  All  the schools are closed here due to the cold.

Hugs

Teresa

February 11, 2007, 5:25 pm CST

HELLO LADIES

i SURVIVED!!!! AND THEN THERE WAS THE SNOW AND THE DEEP FREEZE!!

I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT WHEN THERE IS NO SCHOOL AND MOST EVENINGS MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS HERE WORKING ON SCHOOL PROJECTS AND CHATTING ALL OVER THE WORLD... GEE REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO DO THAT ALL NIGHT LONG!!! SEEMS LIKE A LONG LONG TIME AGO... WHAT WAS  IT 2 YEARS OR 3.. ??

I AM BACK TO USING MY ELIPTICAL MACHINE AND WALKING THE SCHOOL HALLS ON MY BREAK.. EACH TIME AROUND IS 1/4 MILE. I HAVNE'T GOTEN IN A WHOLE MILE AT ONCE YET BUT THAT'S MY GOAL. I READ SOMEWHERE THAT AN HOUR WALKING, EVEN STROLLING IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU. I DO BETTER THAN STROLL BUT NO POWER WALKER HERE!!

IT'S SUPPOSE TO START SNOWING HERE AGAIN TOMORROW!! WE GOT 6 " LAST WEEK . THE GROUND IS STILL WHITE HERE BUT IT'S MELTING ./ THEY SAY IT WILL BE 40 DEGREES HERE TOMORROW! AND THEN THE SLUSH WILL START AND KEEP ON ALL DAY TUESDAY...IF WE GET THIS TUESDAY WILL BE ANOTHER SNOWDAY!!

WELL, I HOPE THERE WILL BE SOME MESSAGES HERE TO READ WHEN I GET BACK!!

I MISS YOU ALL AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! 

HEY ALPHA IF YOU READ THIS I AM WONDERING IF YOU HAVE EVER HEARD OF A GOSPEL SINGER  WHOSE LAST NAME IS DAMPHOUSE?  MY NEICE IS MARRYING HIS SON!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK LADIES!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

February 11, 2007, 6:55 pm CST

BECKY

hey buddie...............yes i do remember those all nighters..........well almost all nighters............on chat.  it was a blast wasnt it?

its good to see you here.  glad that you are ok and feeling better.  good for you on getting back into your ie.  we do hope to see you around a little more now.

we missed you

hugs

teresa

February 12, 2007, 8:52 pm CST

/"Nothing Succeeds Like Success"/

I wrote this poem a few years ago on the Phifties board, and I hope you'll all like it again on the second time around.

When you find you're in a MESS--/  Can't even squeeze into that DRESS./ Then you try this message BOARD/ because by weight you have been FLOORED./  You're SCARED.  You think. "I can't SUCCEED; / a muzzle's what I really NEED."/  Well, here we've seen it all BEFORE./  So many phriends walk through this "DOOR"./  So many with tales of their PAST--/ of how weight loss just didn't LAST./  Or worse, they know they should have TRIED,/ but NEVER THOUGHT THEY COULD INSIDE./  Don't think of us as your last HOPE./ but as a way with life to COPE./  We're phriends who NEVER turn AWAY;/ we try to "find" the ones who STRAY./  Go buy  "the book" and read it TWICE,/ and try Phil's excellent ADVICE./  You know that we are always HERE/ to sympathize and then to CHEER/ each small and every large SUCCESS/ that gets you back into that DRESS!/

Written by Andiepie17 in 2004

February 12, 2007, 8:59 pm CST

/Becky/

Quote From: nannybeck

i SURVIVED!!!! AND THEN THERE WAS THE SNOW AND THE DEEP FREEZE!!

I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE BUT WHEN THERE IS NO SCHOOL AND MOST EVENINGS MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS HERE WORKING ON SCHOOL PROJECTS AND CHATTING ALL OVER THE WORLD... GEE REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO DO THAT ALL NIGHT LONG!!! SEEMS LIKE A LONG LONG TIME AGO... WHAT WAS  IT 2 YEARS OR 3.. ??

I AM BACK TO USING MY ELIPTICAL MACHINE AND WALKING THE SCHOOL HALLS ON MY BREAK.. EACH TIME AROUND IS 1/4 MILE. I HAVNE'T GOTEN IN A WHOLE MILE AT ONCE YET BUT THAT'S MY GOAL. I READ SOMEWHERE THAT AN HOUR WALKING, EVEN STROLLING IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU. I DO BETTER THAN STROLL BUT NO POWER WALKER HERE!!

IT'S SUPPOSE TO START SNOWING HERE AGAIN TOMORROW!! WE GOT 6 " LAST WEEK . THE GROUND IS STILL WHITE HERE BUT IT'S MELTING ./ THEY SAY IT WILL BE 40 DEGREES HERE TOMORROW! AND THEN THE SLUSH WILL START AND KEEP ON ALL DAY TUESDAY...IF WE GET THIS TUESDAY WILL BE ANOTHER SNOWDAY!!

WELL, I HOPE THERE WILL BE SOME MESSAGES HERE TO READ WHEN I GET BACK!!

I MISS YOU ALL AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! 

HEY ALPHA IF YOU READ THIS I AM WONDERING IF YOU HAVE EVER HEARD OF A GOSPEL SINGER  WHOSE LAST NAME IS DAMPHOUSE?  MY NEICE IS MARRYING HIS SON!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK LADIES!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

Hi, Becky.  I think you should join Teresa and Chilly when they come visit me in California.  All three of you need a place to thaw!  I know it's just a pleasant dream right now to the three of you, but I'm serious!  I have a guest room and a fold-out couch! 

Just remember to invite me where you live when it's over 100 several days in a row here next summer.

:) Andiepie17

First | Prev | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | Next | Last