Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 10, 2007, 11:40 am CST

/Thanks, Teresa!/

Quote From: toofattool

we are off soon to get some shopping done.  i am sure this warmer weather will bring some ice down on us so my car is staying on the mainland for now.....................lol  colder by the next weekend though so i will try to enjoy this as much as possible.  its 10 in the morning and already 45............................yaaaaaaahoooooooooooooo

will check in when we get home and get things put away

andie...........i hate to see them left and neglected too.  not much we can do about it.  can only spend so much time posting to nobody.  have a good day buddie  see you on the other boards for sure

hugs to all

Teresa

Let's give this one a little more time to see if anyone else posts, then I'll take it off my favorites list if no one else does besides you and me.  Then I'd have room for another small board I've been posting to.  After all you and I post to each other on Phil to the 7th.  I'm grateful for your phriendship all these years.

Watch out for falling ice.

:) Andiepie17

March 10, 2007, 2:55 pm CST

ANDIE

i am with you.  a little while longer............not long and i will take it from my favorites too and add another active board.

we seem to be the only two interested in keeping this one going and i dont have the time to devote to another that is not going to have any other participants.  me and you catch up on two other boards now

a few more days and thats all i can promise too

hugs

teresa

March 10, 2007, 2:57 pm CST

ANDIE

you have alos been a great friend and i am glad that we have found each other and became phfriends

hugs

teresa

March 11, 2007, 6:26 pm CDT

Glad this is still here

I tried doing this a little over a year ago and did okay for a little - but then the year got it's teeth into me. I don't really have time to look around on all the boards, this one was very comfortable as I remember..some of the members had lost enormous amounts of weight, extremely impressive. I have recently gotten a grip on my eating again and am ready to give this a go once more..when my thesis is done that will help a ton - and I'll be getting health insurance again thanks to starting up a new job on the 21st..for a few months I'll be working and then working on my thesis when I get home & on weekends. No better time to try to re-prioritize (start taking care of myself).

G'nite..

March 11, 2007, 6:40 pm CDT

whoops

I just looked back at my old messages and it was back in Nov 2005 - time flies regardless of if we're having fun or not, huh?

You mentioned another board you might switch to since it's just two of you now - I'll poke around a little.

Take care, Kathleen

March 11, 2007, 9:23 pm CDT

/Would love to see you at...

"Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club"/  Teresa and I have tried to keep this board going, but we haven't heard from any one else in some time except Kathleen, who has found us over at Phil to the 7th. 

If you'd like to post and get "replied" to, please come over to "Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club".  We'd love to see you there.

:) Andiepie17

June 20, 2007, 2:25 pm CDT

Everyone still losing weight?

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on in ages but still holding my weight. Actually lost a bit  a while back.

Hey i'm in a 10-12 so really not complaing. So much has happened to me since i was on here that all i can say is that God is Good! He gives me strength and peace in abundance and i wish the same for all of you. I have found that if i grab something low in calories and eat a little every hour or so i do better. my favorite snack is stick pretzels and diet fruit juice by v8. I also like dried apricots and a handful of nuts. How about you guys what are your favorite snacks? Gloworm

November 16, 2007, 8:09 am CST

just stopping in

I wanted to know if anyone has heard about Dr. Phils car accident and was he hurt?

February 18, 2008, 9:17 am CST

Good morning

Hi this is queenb I use to come on and talk to everyone and  I thought this might be a great place to strart again I am hoping I lost down from 187 to 155 and have been maintaining it for a while sometimes it  is just great knowing some one is out there to talk to and share thoughts and ideals on the weight loss so to all have a great day

February 18, 2008, 9:25 am CST

hello all

Quote From: toofattool

Well we dodged the weahter bullet again.  About 1/4 inch  of ice and only a light coating of snow so far.  But as our local weather says.............our biggest storms ever recorded happened in March and April so we can still get a good butt-kicking yet,.

The Coast Guard ice cutter went down the other channel with a freighter in behind it making a path.  Maybe they will get him where he needs to go and come back and try to help us out..

Hubby has the car thawed out and ready to go should the ferry try to make a run today.

Will be in and out all day.

Hugs

Teresa

Hi teresa it is so good to see some of the familiar faces here you and andiepie and granny beck great to see you all

First | Prev | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | Next Page | Last Page