Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 13, 2007, 5:28 am CST

GOOD MORNING ALL

will be heading back to bed soon.  the weather turns bad about 3 this afternoon until noon tomorrow.  we are under a winter storm warning with winds at 30 miles an hour.  i can see white out conditions for my drive to work.  think i will take the surface streets in instead fo the exway.  at least you can see with all the businesses on the surface streets as oppossed to nothing but ditches on the exway.  no icy bridges and overpasses to contend with either.

sounds like a good plan to me.

will talk to you all Friday.  My plans didnt go well this week but i stayed the same as far as weight.  gotta get busy again.  hopefully this week will have no surprises

hugs

teresa

February 16, 2007, 11:03 am CST

/Teresa/

Quote From: toofattool

will be heading back to bed soon.  the weather turns bad about 3 this afternoon until noon tomorrow.  we are under a winter storm warning with winds at 30 miles an hour.  i can see white out conditions for my drive to work.  think i will take the surface streets in instead fo the exway.  at least you can see with all the businesses on the surface streets as oppossed to nothing but ditches on the exway.  no icy bridges and overpasses to contend with either.

sounds like a good plan to me.

will talk to you all Friday.  My plans didnt go well this week but i stayed the same as far as weight.  gotta get busy again.  hopefully this week will have no surprises

hugs

teresa

Staying at the same weight is better than gaining weight.  Also, I want you to think about how much you've lost!

:) Andiepie17

February 24, 2007, 1:06 pm CST

YOOHOO WHERE ARE YOU?

OH NO!!

NOBODY'S HERE!

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

I AM SO SORRY I'VE LET YOU ALL DOWN!

I HOPE WE CAN KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE!

IT'S IS REALLY HARD SHARING A COMPUTER WITH A TEENAGER! SHE HAS SO MUCH TO DO HERE. I PROMISE I WILL BE BETTER AT TAKING MY TURN AND COMING HERE!!

((((HUGS)))))

BECKY

February 24, 2007, 7:07 pm CST

BECKY?????????????????

well, well......................lookie whos here............................lol

yes my friend..........you and your dgd will have to take turns with your computer.  this board needs you here a little more often to keep going

hope things are going ok for you.  have you started getting the storm yet?  its creeping up and over our way.  tonight after midnight they say it will start here...................we shall see

i am off to bed

hugs

teresa

February 25, 2007, 12:05 am CST

/Becky/

Quote From: nannybeck

OH NO!!

NOBODY'S HERE!

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

I AM SO SORRY I'VE LET YOU ALL DOWN!

I HOPE WE CAN KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE!

IT'S IS REALLY HARD SHARING A COMPUTER WITH A TEENAGER! SHE HAS SO MUCH TO DO HERE. I PROMISE I WILL BE BETTER AT TAKING MY TURN AND COMING HERE!!

((((HUGS)))))

BECKY

I'd rather share a computer with a teenager than share a PHONE! 

February 26, 2007, 6:00 am CST

GOOD MORNING ALL.

Well we dodged the weahter bullet again.  About 1/4 inch  of ice and only a light coating of snow so far.  But as our local weather says.............our biggest storms ever recorded happened in March and April so we can still get a good butt-kicking yet,.

The Coast Guard ice cutter went down the other channel with a freighter in behind it making a path.  Maybe they will get him where he needs to go and come back and try to help us out..

Hubby has the car thawed out and ready to go should the ferry try to make a run today.

Will be in and out all day.

Hugs

Teresa

March 3, 2007, 11:22 pm CST

/Apartment living/

Phriends, Am I the only one who wonders why I'm hearing the patter of little feet after 11 pm at night.  Well, at least I never feel alone here.  Living on the ground floor means that my Mom can come see me more easily; she's 84 and has an artificial hip and knee.  Lving on the ground floor can also mean when my upstairs neighbors have plumbing troubles, all the water heads straight down here.

This was the week of the big spray.  Tuesday afternoon all of us were told to take everything portable from bathroom and kitchen because the pest control people were coming.  At least this time, it's being done right.  It does no good to spray in one apartment and not in the others because the critters keep moving.  I want you to know I'm very careful to keep things clean, I always tie up my trash in plastic bags.  But I've been losing the war down here.  I hope all this work means i won't have to see any more bugs.

I've done very little ie this week, but I've certainly gotten exercise of packing up, lifting, carrying bathroom and kitchen items.  I'm amazed at the amount of things I have in my kitchen, and it's just me living here.  I think mugs and glasses must multply in the dark of the shelves.

Well, it's time to take my weary body to bed.

Thanks for your sympathy.  I long to live in an seniors apartment complex someday.

March 7, 2007, 11:18 pm CST

/Just a quick check in....

on my way to bed/  Where is everybody?  I can hear you breathing out there.  Come on middle age plus-ers, and let us all know how you're doing.

March 9, 2007, 9:20 pm CST

/Hate to see these little boards go unused/

Hi, phifties phriends!

Where did you go to?

March 10, 2007, 7:18 am CST

GOOD MORNING ALL.

we are off soon to get some shopping done.  i am sure this warmer weather will bring some ice down on us so my car is staying on the mainland for now.....................lol  colder by the next weekend though so i will try to enjoy this as much as possible.  its 10 in the morning and already 45............................yaaaaaaahoooooooooooooo

will check in when we get home and get things put away

andie...........i hate to see them left and neglected too.  not much we can do about it.  can only spend so much time posting to nobody.  have a good day buddie  see you on the other boards for sure

hugs to all

Teresa

First | Prev | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | Next | Last