Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 25, 2008, 11:17 pm CDT

/Giving my new vhs/dvd player a workout/

I've been having a lot of fun exercising with my old vhs tapes.  Wednesday evening I did "Women at Large: Break Out"--56 minutes.  Thursday (today) I did a shorter one which Stephanie Powers did a long time ago; I think it's called something like "Broadway Workout"--which was about 28 minutes long.

I'm going to be at the cabin with my Mom tomorrow and Saturday.  I'll be doing the LS 3 mile up there.  Will try to post Sunday evening if not before.

It was 102 here today according to the high school's electronic bulletin board.   Hot, hot, hot!  Do you think I sweated off some of what I gained on my little vacation last weekend?  I guess I'll find out when I weigh in Monday.

:) Andiepie17

September 27, 2008, 8:44 pm CDT

/Back from the cabin/

It was lovely up there, and I did my LS 3 mile on our cool veranda last night--45 minutes.  This afternoon I only did 30 minutes of it.

I'll try to post tomorrow night again.

September 29, 2008, 8:36 pm CDT

/Monday night/

Hi, my friends!

It's getting lonely over here in the the Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club.  I hope to soon be hearing from Teresa, Goldie, and our other friends.

On Sunday I did the LS 3 mile--total time 45 minutes

On Monday I did Lori Dean's "Burn and Firm in 30 Minutes"--total time 30 minutes

Hope to hear from you all soon.

September 30, 2008, 8:24 pm CDT

/I may be feeling this tomorrow because.../

I'm already feeling it tonight!  Did the Richard Simmons' Disco Sweat--time 1 hour 5 minutes.

October 1, 2008, 7:40 pm CDT

/I'm sick with a cold/

but I still exercised.  Not sure if this was a good idea.

I did the Kathy Smith "March to Fitness"--30 minutes.

I know it's early over here, but I'm still going to bed after I take some cold medicine.

October 2, 2008, 9:14 pm CDT

/Gone for a long weekend/

This is the weekend of the big October general conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints aka Mormon church.  Since it's broadcast from Salt Lake, my Mom and I feel like we won't be missed.  So we're going to the cabin from Friday through Sunday.

I'm going to be doing my exercise tape up there in the veranda on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Today (Thursday) was when I did Denise Austin's video "Anti-Aging Cardio Dance Workout".  The section I did was 24 minutes long.

I'll post again probably late Sunday night or Monday.

October 5, 2008, 9:11 pm CDT

/Too sick to do the LS 3 mile Saturday/

Well, I've still got that doggone cold or allergy going on.  Last night (Saturday) I just didn't have the strength to make myself do the LS  3 mile.  So I did 10 minutes of marching in place and using small Campbells soup cans as weights.  Today (Sunday) I did do the LS 3 mile--45 minutes.  Oops. forgot to mention Friday's exercise.  Friday was the LS 1 mile--22 minutes.

Would sure like to hear from Teresa, Goldie, and lurkers.  It's getting lonely over here.

October 6, 2008, 5:21 am CDT

ANDIE AND ALL

hey buddie.  i havent been lurking................i have been working.  hey i am a poet and didnt know it............................lol.  what a busy time it has been.  i decided not to do any overtime this week at all.  and i am glad.  i have a lot of work to do here the next 3 days.  my new office desk is here and i am not ready.  it was suppossed to come the 23 of this month and it came last week.  YIPES

i have 2 more days of overtime scheduled for the week after that and then i am cutting it way down to maybe once a week or every 2 weeks.  its starting to hit me pretty hard.  getting too old for that kind of schedule.

i am off till Thursday so plan on making a few more stops on the board.  then the following week will be scarce again.

Andie.......................sorry you are feeling so punky.  get well soon.

hugs to all

teresa

October 6, 2008, 5:57 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!  I am not new to the message boards.  I recognize Teresa here.  I like to come to the message boards and report my exercise which I do almost daily.  However, most of the message boards have been slow lately.  With the help of a Dietian and using Dr. Phil's 7 Keys, I have lost 50 pounds in the last year and a half.  I enjoy walking and swimming.  I swim at the YMCA for about 30-45 min. at a time.  I used to walk the Mall or Target for about an hour.  Now, I still do that some days and I am also walking around my apt. some days for about 30 min.  It feels great to walk outside.  It is so pretty this time of year (I live in Oklahoma City, OK).  I look forward to meeting everyone and encouraging each other to be healthy and exercise.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

October 6, 2008, 9:44 am CDT

BREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see you here buddie.  its a small group but a good one.  always room for more.  i will start being back on the board more after next week and i stop so much overtime.

need to get back to making me come first once in awhile

welcome aboard.  hope to see you here lots

hugs

teresa

First | Prev | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | Next | Last