Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 6, 2008, 9:51 pm CDT

/Bren/

Quote From: bebren

Hi Everyone!  I am not new to the message boards.  I recognize Teresa here.  I like to come to the message boards and report my exercise which I do almost daily.  However, most of the message boards have been slow lately.  With the help of a Dietian and using Dr. Phil's 7 Keys, I have lost 50 pounds in the last year and a half.  I enjoy walking and swimming.  I swim at the YMCA for about 30-45 min. at a time.  I used to walk the Mall or Target for about an hour.  Now, I still do that some days and I am also walking around my apt. some days for about 30 min.  It feels great to walk outside.  It is so pretty this time of year (I live in Oklahoma City, OK).  I look forward to meeting everyone and encouraging each other to be healthy and exercise.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

Welcome to Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club.  At the encouragement of some "phriends" over at the 50's board, I helped start this little board...mostly to help me stay enthusiastic about exercising.

Wow!  Fifty pounds down!  Good for you!  I've lost 57.5 pounds slowly, and now I'm concentrating on trying to keep it off.

Thanks for checking us out.  Hope to see you often.

Looks like you've met our Teresa; she's a sweetie--and so encouraging, too.

:) Andiepie17

October 6, 2008, 9:53 pm CDT

/Teresa/

Quote From: toofattool

good to see you here buddie.  its a small group but a good one.  always room for more.  i will start being back on the board more after next week and i stop so much overtime.

need to get back to making me come first once in awhile

welcome aboard.  hope to see you here lots

hugs

teresa

It's so great to see you!  Looks like you're working hard at getting your business going.

How's you granddaughter doing?

October 6, 2008, 9:57 pm CDT

/Lost a pound/

though I'm not sure how.  It must have been that I was so sick with the cold that I didn't feel like eating anything.  Anyway, I'm only a half pound from being back to my goal weight.

IE for Monday was Denise Austin's "Swingin' to the Big Bands"--total time about 36 minutes.

(177/ 119/ 119.5)

October 6, 2008, 10:10 pm CDT

ANDIE

hey buddie.  its great to be back on the boards.  the gdaughters  wrist is not healing like they had hoped so far.  she has to have the cast changed every 2 weeks so they can check it out.  just hoping they dont have to operate on it.

Bren will be a great addition to our little group.  have known her for a long time on the boards.  and you just keep exercising away.  hopefully i will be able to start exercising again soon.

i have been busy and thats for sure.  will be glad when the 18th of this month is over.  thats my last day of so much overtime and i cant wait.  this are moving slowly forward with the business.  i cant wait to get going more on that too.

will be here again tomorrow  and again................its GREAT to be back

hugs

teresa

October 7, 2008, 6:24 am CDT

Andiepie and Teresa

Quote From: andiepie15

Welcome to Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club.  At the encouragement of some "phriends" over at the 50's board, I helped start this little board...mostly to help me stay enthusiastic about exercising.

Wow!  Fifty pounds down!  Good for you!  I've lost 57.5 pounds slowly, and now I'm concentrating on trying to keep it off.

Thanks for checking us out.  Hope to see you often.

Looks like you've met our Teresa; she's a sweetie--and so encouraging, too.

Andiepie, It is great that you started this board.  It is nice to meet you.  Congrats on losing 57.5 pounds.  I also have lost my weight slowly.  I think that is the best way to keep it off.  It is great to be enthusiastic about exercising--it is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself and the best way to keep the weight off.

Teresa, it is nice, now we have another board to talk to each other on.  You are an encouraging friend and I appreciate that!

Take care! :) Bren

October 7, 2008, 8:21 am CDT

BREN

i am glad you looked around and founf this board.  it is a great one.  lets face it.............i am the lousiest one for exercise around and i am still welcomed here.  we are a great little group of buddies and we are glad to have you.

enjoy your day and someday............someday i can report my exercise

hugs

teresa

October 7, 2008, 9:45 pm CDT

/Feeling it tonight/

I probably mentioned I got a new dvd/ vhs player.  I've been using my old vhs tapes, and I think I did myself in tonight with Richard Simmons' "Sweatin' to the Oldies 2".  It's 62 minutes--mostly aerobics with a little section on floor exercises.  Well, I'm feeling it in my right leg right now.  Think it will be an ibuprofin night.

It's so great to see posts from Teresa and our new friend Brenda! 

October 8, 2008, 9:19 pm CDT

/Leaving tomorrow afternoon.../

There's a teacher inservice day at the high school Friday, so Mom and I are off to the cabin Thursday afternoon.  I promise you'll hear from me Saturday or Sunday.

Tonight I did another Richard Simmons' video called somehing like "Sweat and Tone"--time about 37 minutes.

Bye for now--

Andiepie17

October 9, 2008, 5:02 am CDT

ANDIE AND ALL

my last crazy week of lots of hours.  well week and a half.  i work 8 out of the next 10 days again.  what am i thinking....................lol  thats it though.  a day extra here and there but no more trying ti do myself in

Amdie...........enjoy your time at the cabin.

keep on with that good IE everybuddie

wont be on board much if at all until after next week

hugs to all

teresa

October 9, 2008, 9:24 am CDT

/Teresa/

Quote From: toofattool

my last crazy week of lots of hours.  well week and a half.  i work 8 out of the next 10 days again.  what am i thinking....................lol  thats it though.  a day extra here and there but no more trying ti do myself in

Amdie...........enjoy your time at the cabin.

keep on with that good IE everybuddie

wont be on board much if at all until after next week

hugs to all

teresa

Thanks for letting me know about your schedule.  You make my life as a teacher aide seem easy!

::) Andiepie17

First | Prev | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | Next | Last