Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 10, 2008, 11:04 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!  I went walking around Wal-Mart with my mom for an hour today.  I am not feeling well lately and am going to see the Doctor's Assistant today.  Hopefully I can start exercising more soon.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

October 12, 2008, 11:03 pm CDT

/Just in case/

There's a rumor going around that there's going to be some changes made on this Dr. Phil web site.  I don't know why they'd change things again after there was so much trouble the last time.  So I want on my Phil to the 7th Power friends to have my real email address.  Please make a note of it in your email address book.

andiepie17's real name is Andrea.

email address is:

andiepie17@aol.com

Please mention Dr. Phil or Phil to the 7th in the title of your email message to me.

:) Andiepie17

October 12, 2008, 11:05 pm CDT

/Brenda/

Quote From: bebren

Hi Everyone!  I went walking around Wal-Mart with my mom for an hour today.  I am not feeling well lately and am going to see the Doctor's Assistant today.  Hopefully I can start exercising more soon.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

Walking around Wal-Mart is one of my favorite ways to exercise! 

October 12, 2008, 11:26 pm CDT

/Friday through Sunday/

I did the LS 3 miles each day--total time each day was 45 minutes.

October 13, 2008, 10:25 pm CDT

/Monday's exercise/

Hi!  I did 20 minutes of Kathy Smith's "Latin Rhythm Workout" tonight.  Just too tired to do more than that.

October 14, 2008, 7:56 pm CDT

/I did try the BETA thing/

But I'll admit I'm overwhelmed by all the information.  I just hope the Dr. Phil board realizes not all of us are computer savvy!

I will exercise tonight...just haven't done it yet.

October 15, 2008, 9:07 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!  I am feeling better and I went walking around Target for 1 hour yesterday.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

October 15, 2008, 11:25 am CDT

IE for Monday/

Hi!

DId the Lori Dean's "Burn and Firm in 30 Minutes"--total time 30 minutes.

October 15, 2008, 11:26 am CDT

/Brenda/

Quote From: bebren

Hi Everyone!  I am feeling better and I went walking around Target for 1 hour yesterday.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

Got your email!

I'm so glad you're doing bette!

October 15, 2008, 10:31 pm CDT

/Sore tonight/

I did the Richard Simmons' "Tonin' Downtown"  (25 minutes), and I'm feeling it tonight.  I'll take a pain pill and go to bed.

First | Prev | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | Next | Last