Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 21, 2005, 2:10 pm CDT

Chilly

Quote From: kfcgirl23

Geeze girl I hadn't thought of it that way.....your own funeral!!!!!!!!!!! That's great that you are down to 127.5. Good job of doing 10 OMC minutes each day and doing the Leslie Sansone 3 miles too. Your cabin sounds devine. Whereabouts is it out there?  I must admit I sure wish we had one to pop off to on weekends......ah but then there'd be another house for me to clean so I guess I don't want one that badly (((((((smiling))))))))))) 

It will be nice when you have use of a computer more often. 

chilly 

Cabin is in the San Bernardino mountains...about 20 minutes from Lake Arrowhead.   

We only do the bare necessities of housekeeping up there! 

Thanks... 

:) Andiepie17 

August 22, 2005, 5:11 am CDT

Andie

That's nice only 20min away to the cabin and light housekeeping. That make it a great get away for sure.  When I was growing up we would from time to time take Sunday drives up to Lake Arrowhead or Saddleback. Clean and crisp were the views back in the 60's early 70's.  

Have a great week and keep moving them there feet. Starting to add light weights back into my routine.  10 OMC's, situps, pushups and tapes or walking. Off I go. 

chilly 

August 22, 2005, 2:04 pm CDT

HELLO PHABULOUS PHRIENDS MON.

I WROTE THIS THIS MORNING AND IT DIDN'T GET POSTED. SO HERE I GO AGAIN. 

I AM REALLY GLAD TO BE BACK AMOUNG YA'S. I AM EMBARASSED ABOUT MY COMPUTER BEING DOWN BECAUSE ALL I HAD TO DO TO GET IT BACK WAS TO UNPLUG IT AND THE ROUTER AND PLUG THEM BACK UP. I KNEW TO TRY THIS TOO AND JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT. 

SO THE NEXT TIME I HAVE TROUBLE SOMEBODY PLEASE REMIND ME ABOUT THIS REMEDY, PLEASE!!! 

I WENT TO THE BODY SHOP THIS MORNING AND RODE THE BIKE FOR 60 MIN. WENT 9.2 MILES WHICH IS A SMALL INPROVEMENT ON DISTANCE. MY GOAL IS TO DO 10 MILES IN 60 MIN. I AM AFRAID IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO REACH THAT THOUGH. AFTER MY RIDE I DID SOME MUCH NEEDED STRETCHES. TOMORROW I WILL ONLY DO THE WEIGHT MACHINE CIRCUT. AND SOME LADY FRIENDS WANT TO GO FOR A WALK TOMORROW EVENING ALONG THE OHIO RIVER. WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL STREET THERE AND I LOVE TO WALK THERE. 

EXERCISE YOUR BODY AND RELAX YOUR MIND AND CHASE AWAY THE STRESS AND BLUES. I BET YOU HAVE A PLACE LIKE THAT TOO! 

NANNYBECK 

August 23, 2005, 4:01 am CDT

Nannybeck

Sorry to read about your computer problems. That can be quite frustrating. Glad you got things worked out.  Well you certainly sound like you are on a roll and a great routine with doing IE each day. That is a good thing. Keep up the great work.  

I've been walking the hound the last few days and through in a lot of yard work besides yesterday. I'm remembering me the beginning of the year.....on the boards way too much and watching Dr. Phil and Oprah faithfully. Find myself busy doing other things besides watching their shows and hanging around the computer. Good to check in however one day I had strapped a heart monitor on while at the computer and it hasn't been quite the same since. Find myself saying, well missy you aren't losing any calories sitting here get moving!!!! 

Today will be 10 omc leg squats, push ups, and 25 sit ups then either walking the pooch or doing a tape or two. ((((((((smiling)))))))))) 

chilly 

August 23, 2005, 9:47 am CDT

tuesdays report

FINALLY I MADE IT TO THE BODY SHOP 2 DAYS IN A ROW! SO TODAY I WALKED THE TREDMIL FOR 1/2 MILE THEN DID THE WEIGHT CIRCUT. THAT FELT GOOD I HAD BEEN SKIPPING THAT FOR CARDIO LATELY AND I NEEDED TO GET BACK TO IT. THEN I WALKED ANOTHER 1/2 MILE. CAME HOME AND DID SOME MUCH NEEDED GARDEN WORK. SO I AM SHOWED NOW AND READY TO GO BACK TO WORK ON THE SCHOOL BUS FOR THE AFTERNOON RUNS! 

PLANS ARE FOR A WALK THIS EVENING ALONG THE OHIO RIVER WE SHALL SEE! 

HANG IN THERE CHILLY SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR IE IN JUST FINE! HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

BECKY 

FROGHOP 

August 23, 2005, 7:40 pm CDT

Nanneybeck

Hi there. Well good for you at the gym. Keep up the good work. I'm really feeling great being able to get out and walk and working around the yard getting things trimmed up.  

Everybuddy keep them feet moving. 

chilly 

August 24, 2005, 12:35 pm CDT

first Day Back at Work

Hi, phriends! 

Well, I'm back, and it's as crazy as most first days are.  The computers are not connected to the internet in rom 510 where RSP is headquarted, but i had a feeling this somputer might be here in the staff lounge.  And it is! 

For August 23, I went to the senior esercise class at the park=1 hour 

Lori Dean's Burn and Firm in 30 Minutes=30 minutes 

Leslie Sansone's 3 mile=about 40 minutes, I think. 

10 minutes OMC with wristband weights 

12 squats for Mountain Mama 

I'm to tuckered out to add all this up.  I hope it "Adds Up" to my getting closer to my "get real" weight of 125! 

andiepie17 

177/ 127.5/ 125 

August 24, 2005, 12:38 pm CDT

/chilly/

Quote From: kfcgirl23

Hi there. Well good for you at the gym. Keep up the good work. I'm really feeling great being able to get out and walk and working around the yard getting things trimmed up.  

Everybuddy keep them feet moving. 

chilly 

I am moving my feet, and appreciate the encouragement you give all of us! 

:) andiepio17 

August 24, 2005, 12:39 pm CDT

/becky/

Quote From: nannybeck

FINALLY I MADE IT TO THE BODY SHOP 2 DAYS IN A ROW! SO TODAY I WALKED THE TREDMIL FOR 1/2 MILE THEN DID THE WEIGHT CIRCUT. THAT FELT GOOD I HAD BEEN SKIPPING THAT FOR CARDIO LATELY AND I NEEDED TO GET BACK TO IT. THEN I WALKED ANOTHER 1/2 MILE. CAME HOME AND DID SOME MUCH NEEDED GARDEN WORK. SO I AM SHOWED NOW AND READY TO GO BACK TO WORK ON THE SCHOOL BUS FOR THE AFTERNOON RUNS! 

PLANS ARE FOR A WALK THIS EVENING ALONG THE OHIO RIVER WE SHALL SEE! 

HANG IN THERE CHILLY SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR IE IN JUST FINE! HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

BECKY 

FROGHOP 

is that YOU in the picture?  Wow!  Looking good there! 

:) andiepie17 

August 25, 2005, 11:30 am CDT

Thurs

Checking in ......walked the pooch a bit. Came back home dropped pooch home and decided to give my bike a whirl. Put my helmet on and rode around looking at houses for sometime and enjoying the different perspective of the streets. This was sure easier then with the canine. Probably good to change up from time to time. 

Have a good day all. 

chilly 

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last