Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 23, 2008, 6:09 am CDT

Andrea

Andrea, Congrats on keeping the weight off for 3 years.  That is a great accomplishment!  Way to go!  Take care! :) Bren

November 7, 2008, 8:16 pm CST

/Couldn't get this to work/

I'm sorry, friends.  I couldn't get this to work even typing it in letter by letter.  If anyone has had success doing this, please share what worked for you.

:) Andiepie17

November 15, 2008, 7:34 pm CST

HELLOOOOOOOO OUT THERE

hey Andie my friend and Bren and marion and Goldie and all the other friends.  I have the night off.  have my gdaughter here for the night.  i work tomorrow and will take her home when i go to work.

still doing lots of overtime and trying to get my life back on track.

i am off  Monday and Tuesday so will try real hard to get here.........and the new board also

hugs

teresa

Congrats Andie

November 17, 2008, 6:32 am CST

Hi Teresa

Hi Teresa, It is good to hear from you.  I missed you.  The Dr. Phil boards have been so slow lately, almost at a stand still.  I have found a Sparks Message board which I really like and is really active with a lot of former Dr. Phil friends on it.  Still, a lot of former Dr. Phil friends like you are not on it.  So, again, it is good to hear from you.  Take care! :) Bren

First | Prev | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | Next Page | Last Page