Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 31, 2005, 2:48 pm CDT

KIT

Quote From: yourpalkit

I have not heard anything about LORI DEAN, but will look for the tapes.  We are loosing our favorite thrift store where I get all my tapes!  I am not happy about that they have been what is keeping me busy at home. 

I have also continued to do the One Minute Challenge (OMC) for each of my buddies here!  Tae Bo is what I am working on it actually has been working out and I am getting better!  Hubby says it is scarey and he fears for his life when he watches me do the martial arts tapes.  He says I am pretty good and would not want to tangle with me in a dark alley! LOL

Have a great day everyone!

KIT

GOT A LAUGH WHEN I READ WHAT MR. KIT HAD TO SAY.  YOU MUST BE DOING PRETTY GOOD THERE!

HOW ARE THE ORPHANED DOGGIES DOING?

:) ANDIEPIE17

July 31, 2005, 2:52 pm CDT

CHILLY

Quote From: kfcgirl23

Well I don't know missy. I haven't been paying attention........I just haven't seemed to click full bore back into exercise........was doing okay but then had to get the house ready for a house guest and got busy doing other things. All I can say is be conscious of what you are eating paying special attention to the sodium content so you don't retain water etc. Also kick up your ie. just a tad more then 1 hr..........although I'd love to be saying I'm ie'ing an hour a day......

chilly

HI, CHILLY!

HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT SALT, BUT YOU COULD BE RIGHT. 

THANKS FOR YOUR COMFORTING WORDS.

July 31, 2005, 2:59 pm CDT

BECKY

Quote From: nannybeck4

WELL WE HAD A COUPLE OF GLORIOUS DAYS BUT THE TEMP ON THE WAY BACK UP AGAIN!!!

BIBLE SCHOOL WILL BE OVER TONIGHT AND ALL MY BIRDFEEDERS ARE TOGETHER AND THE PAINT JOBS THE KIDS DID ARE PHABULOUSLY COLORFUL!! THERE WERE 14 PIECES TO THEM AND I ASKED THAT THEY USE AS MANY DIFFERENT COLORS AS POSSIBLE !!! THE OLD FOLKS AT CHURCH JUST LOVE THEM AND THE YOUNGUNS ARE SO PROUD THEIR BUTTONS ARE A POPPIN!!!

WELL, THE BODYSHOP CALLED ME TODAY TO SEE IF I WAS ILL. I HAVENT BEEN THERE ALL WEEK!!! IT SURE WAS NICE TO BE MISSED!!! I TOLD THEM I'D SEE THEM IN THE MORNING  LORD WILLIN!!!

HE IS FOR SURE SO I'D BETTER GET OVER THERE HUH!!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A PHABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!

(((HUGS))

BECKY

FROGHOP

HI, BECKY!

HOW ARE YOU DOING...BESIDES BEING HOT?  IT'S BEEN AROUND 100 HERE IS SO.CAL., AND I THINKI'M BEING BAKED!

HAVE YOU HAD TIME TO ENJOY YOUR POOL?

July 31, 2005, 3:01 pm CDT

BETTLU

Quote From: petsitterm

Thanks for all the info.  I can't wait until I can start the water aerobics again.  I guess I could look around here and see if they have a program in progess now and not wait until I head south.

Have a GREAT DAY!

Bettylu

PS- I post sometimes as Bettylu, Betty Lou or just Betty, and I answer to them all.  If another Betty comes on board then I'll have to stick to one.

HI, BETTY!

I SURE LIKE THE IDEA OF WATER AEROBICS.  DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HELP SOMEONE WITH A BAD BACK?

LOVE SEEING YOUR POSTS!

July 31, 2005, 3:08 pm CDT

CHECKING IN ON SUNDAY

HI, PHRIENDS!

DOES THIS EVER HAPPEN TO YOU?  YESTERDAY I WAS EXERCISING AT THE CABIN...RELUCTANTLY.  HAD TO TALK MYSELF IN TO IT.  FINALLY SUCCEEDED WHEN I TOLD MYSELF IF I REALLY WANT TO BE AROUND TO BE A GREAT-GRANDMA IN ABOUT 24 YEARS, THAT I NEED TO EXERCISE EVERY DAY TO ADD GOOD DAYS TO MY LIFE!  THAT GOT ME MOVING!

I HAVEN'T EXERCISED TODAY YET, BUT I WILL.  I'M TRYING TO THINK OF EACH DAY OF EXERCISE AS IF I WERE ADDING A DAY TO MY LIFE--A HEALTHY DAY.

July 31, 2005, 8:24 pm CDT

HEY ANDIEPIE

Quote From: andiepie15

HI, BECKY!

HOW ARE YOU DOING...BESIDES BEING HOT?  IT'S BEEN AROUND 100 HERE IS SO.CAL., AND I THINKI'M BEING BAKED!

HAVE YOU HAD TIME TO ENJOY YOUR POOL?

I AM HOME AND SON HAS A CLEAN HOUSE!!!! HE EVEN HELPED ME THIS TIME! BLESS HIS LITTLE PEAPICKIN HEART!!!

I HAVE PLANS TO GET REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT DR PHIL THIS WEEK. AND ABOUT I E!!!

I NEED ALL YOUR GOOD THROUGHTS AND VIBES IN MY DIRECTION YOU CAN MUSTER UP!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!SEE YA TOMORROW WITH AN IE REPORT!!!

BECKY

August 1, 2005, 10:47 am CDT

HELLO PHABULOUS PHRIENDS

I AM HOME FROM THE BODY SHOP!!!! I RODE 5 MILES ON THE BIKE WITHOUT STOPPING. I DID IT AT A LITTLE SLOWER AND LESS RESISITENCE THAN I USUALLLY DO 3 MILES. BUT I READ THAT I SHOULD GO FOR THE LONG HAUL AND NOT JUST BURN OUT!!!! SO THIS IS THE NEW PLAN.... TOMORROW I WILL ALSO WALK ON THE TREDMIL AS LONG AS I CAN TOO! LET'S SEE IF THAT DOES SOMETHING DRASTIC TO THESE THUNDAR THIGHS OF MINE!!!

****((((HUGS(((())))))

BECKY

FROGHOP

August 2, 2005, 9:37 am CDT

HI EVERYBUDDY

WELL, I'M PLEASED THE LAST THREE DAYS I'VE GOTTEN UP AND I'M WORKING OUT AND DOING TWO TAPES......SO IT'S NICE TO GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY EARLY IN THE DAY BEFORE IT GETS TOO HOT.  HAVE COMPANY SO WE ARE GOING OUT QUITE A BIT AND ALTHOUGH I'M NOT CHOSING PERFECTLY FOR THE MOST PART I AM CHOSING WISELY........LAST NIGHT I DID EAT MORE OF A BAKED POTATOE THEN I SHOULD HAVE AND HAD SOME BREAD WITH DINNER ALSO....BUT OTHER THEN THAT NOTHING OUTRAGIOUS.

ANDIE PIE - HECK YES.........I DO LOOK AT MY GETTING INTO SHAPE AND WORKING OUT AS HELPING ME BE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE AND BE AROUND FOR MY FAMILY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. BUT ALSO, I WANT TO BE MOBILE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. SO THE MORE WEIGHT I DUMP THE EASIER IT WILL BE ON MY HEART AND OTHER ORGANS (((((((((SMILING)))))))))

THAT DOES GET ONE MOVING DOESN'T IT???

EVERYBUDDY HAVE A GOOD DAY.

CHILLY

August 2, 2005, 5:30 pm CDT

TUESDAYS REPORT

HEY PHABULOUS PHRIENDS, I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE BODY SHOP TODAY BUT I DID WORK REALLLY HARD HERE AT THE HOUSE. I DID GO TO CHECK OUT THE NEW CURVES IN THE AREA...IT'S REALLY DIFFERENT THAN BOTH THE OTHER PLACES  I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER. THEY WOULDN'T....I REPEAT WOULD NOT LET ME DO A WHOLE WORKOUT. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT. I ONLY GOT TO TRY 2 MACHINES. NOT NEAR ENOUGH TO MAKE A DISCISSION TO JOIN THERE. I LIKE THE PEOPLE THERE BUT I TOLD THEM TO LET ME KNOW WHEN I COULD HAVE A FEW DAYS FREE TRAIL....I GOT 2 WEEKS AT CONTOURS FOR WOMEN AND 1 WEEK AT THE LADIES BODY SHOP....COME ON CURVES LIGHTEN UP!!!!

WELL I WILL GO BACK TO THE BODY SHOP TOMORROW AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THEM!!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

PS I AM WRITING IN RED TODAY CAUSE I JUST LIKE IT AND ITS THE ONLY OTHER CHOICE YOU GET HERE! LOL

August 2, 2005, 5:47 pm CDT

nannybeclk

I can't believe Curves only let you try out 2 machines!!! What's wrong with those folks anyway.

Is that anyway to run a business for Pete's sake?

Hope you are doing well today.

To Everybuddy, I did a dvd and the lesle sansone 1 mile today with light weights and some stretching.  That's it from this neck of the woods.

Keep on trekking.

chilly

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last