Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 3, 2005, 1:15 pm CDT

WEDNESDAYS REPORT

WELL, I BROKE RECORDS TODAY!!!! I RODE 7 MILES TODAY WITHOUT STOPPING IN 49 MINUTES....HURRAY FOR ME!!! I ALSO DID SOME OF THE WEIGHT MACHINES AS I WAS WAITING TO GET  MY NAILS DONE. THEY LOOK GOOD TOO!!!

ITS A GOOD DAY HERE TOO IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE I AM BACK TO MY OLD JUST NANNYBECK ON HERE... THE MODERATOR AND FRIENDS FIXED ME RIGHT UP! I'M SORT OF IMBARASSED BECAUSE I THINK IT WAS THAT I JUST DIDN'T DO WHAT THE MESSAGE SAID TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE. OH WELL!

CHILLY! I HAD HEARD THAT WAS THE WAY CURVES DID THINGS BUT I HAD TO SEE FOR MYSELF AT LEAST ONCE!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! 

August 3, 2005, 1:18 pm CDT

HEY CHILLY

Quote From: kfcgirl23

I can't believe Curves only let you try out 2 machines!!! What's wrong with those folks anyway.

Is that anyway to run a business for Pete's sake?

Hope you are doing well today.

To Everybuddy, I did a dvd and the lesle sansone 1 mile today with light weights and some stretching.  That's it from this neck of the woods.

Keep on trekking.

chilly

WHERE IS YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS...

I AM IN SOUTHERN OHIO....ON THE OHIO RIVER

BECKY

August 4, 2005, 8:09 am CDT

Nannybeck

I'm two states to the west of you missy. But don't hold that against me. My husband's job brought us here (((((((smiling)))))))))))) 

Temps have been quite hot and humid here.......hey, exercise wise I just started walking outside again early in the morning......I'm hoping I can keep this up without having issues with my back.....so I'm all pumped up as I've just been doing tapes inside....sure nice to get out and about.

chilly

August 4, 2005, 10:01 pm CDT

HEY PHABULOUS PHRIENDS

HEY CHILLY...SO THAT PUTS YOU IN IL...RIGHT????? 

I DID MY IE IN THE POOL THIS EVENING. I WALKED FOR OVER AN HOUR. ROUND AND ROUND. I RAN FOR A MINUTE NOW AND AGAIN. JUST FEEL LIKE I WANT TO RUN AND DO IT FOR ABOUT 5 TIMES AROUND THE POOL. THEN GO BACK TO WALKING. I DIDN'T RIDE THE AQUABIKE TODAY.  

THE TEMP REACHED 100 HERE TODAY!!!! NO KIT TODAY I HOPE THE HEAT HASN'T DONE HER IN.... 

WONDER WHERE ANDIE IS? I MISS HER HERE? 

WELL, I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW!!! I'M GONNA TRY TO RIDE 10 MILES!!!! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!! 

((((HUGS)))) 

BECKY 

August 5, 2005, 5:55 am CDT

NANNYBECK

THAT'S RIGHT MY FRIEND.....ILLINOIS THE ARMPIT OF THE WORLD..........NAW ONLY KIDDING..... 

WELL SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT WAY........NO KIDDING..............I'M LIKE SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STATE SURROUNDED BY CORN FIELDS......NOT A PARTICULARLY PICTURESQUE AREA, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. 

ANYWAY, I'M TAKING A DAY OFF OF IE......GET THIS, I ACTUALLY WALKED TOO FAR YESTERDAY AND MY ARCHES AND CALVES ARE KILLING ME.....HOW CAN SOMEONE WALK TOO FAR????? I DON'T KNOW BUT I DID. 

MAY HEAD FOR THE GYM LATER AND GET IN THAT WHIRLPOOL THAT WOULD FEEL GOOD. 

YEAP, I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANDIE PIE IS.......GUESS SHE'S BUSY AND HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET TO A COMPUTER. 

HEY, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR IE TODAY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. 

CHILLY 

August 5, 2005, 10:09 am CDT

WATCH OUT FOR THE CHILDREN

IN THE CORN!!! OR WHATEVER!! MAZES ARE FUN!!! 

ARMPITS ARE BETTER THAN WHAT MY DH CALLS THIS AREA...   B..T H... OF THE WORLS IS HIS FAVORITE! 

WELL I HAD PLANNED TO HAVE A YARD SALE TODAY BUT ITS NOT HAPPENING....IT WAY TO HOT HERE AND ITS GONNA STORM SO I MIGHT TRY IN THE MORNING....SATURDAYS ARE BETTER ANYWAY....I PASSED A LOT OF THEM TODAY AND IT DIDND'T LOOK LIKE THEY WERE DOING ANY BUSINESS. 

I GOT MY HAIR CUT TODAY!!! WAY TO SHORT!!! BUT IT WILL GROW AND BY THEN I MIGHT LIKE IT THIS SHORT.LOL 

SOOO I HAVENT DONE ANY EXERCISE TODAY EXCEPT TO WALK THROUGH WALMART KINDA FAST GETTIN WHAT I HAD TO HAVE AND GETTING OUT OF THERE FAST.....I HAD TO PARK FARTHER AWAY THAN I LIKE BUT THE WALK DID ME GOOD!!!! IF I DON'T MAKE IT TO THE BODY SHOP TODAY I WILL DO THE POOL THING AGAIN. I DID THAT LAST NIGHT.... AND SLEPT REALLY GOOD. SO MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT AGAIN! 

OH WELL THATS MY TALE OF FRIDAY!!!! 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 

BECKY 

August 5, 2005, 10:09 am CDT

WATCH OUT FOR THE CHILDREN

IN THE CORN!!! OR WHATEVER!! MAZES ARE FUN!!! 

ARMPITS ARE BETTER THAN WHAT MY DH CALLS THIS AREA...   B..T H... OF THE WORLS IS HIS FAVORITE! 

WELL I HAD PLANNED TO HAVE A YARD SALE TODAY BUT ITS NOT HAPPENING....IT WAY TO HOT HERE AND ITS GONNA STORM SO I MIGHT TRY IN THE MORNING....SATURDAYS ARE BETTER ANYWAY....I PASSED A LOT OF THEM TODAY AND IT DIDND'T LOOK LIKE THEY WERE DOING ANY BUSINESS. 

I GOT MY HAIR CUT TODAY!!! WAY TO SHORT!!! BUT IT WILL GROW AND BY THEN I MIGHT LIKE IT THIS SHORT.LOL 

SOOO I HAVENT DONE ANY EXERCISE TODAY EXCEPT TO WALK THROUGH WALMART KINDA FAST GETTIN WHAT I HAD TO HAVE AND GETTING OUT OF THERE FAST.....I HAD TO PARK FARTHER AWAY THAN I LIKE BUT THE WALK DID ME GOOD!!!! IF I DON'T MAKE IT TO THE BODY SHOP TODAY I WILL DO THE POOL THING AGAIN. I DID THAT LAST NIGHT.... AND SLEPT REALLY GOOD. SO MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT AGAIN! 

OH WELL THATS MY TALE OF FRIDAY!!!! 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 

BECKY 

August 6, 2005, 6:57 am CDT

Nanneybeck

Yeap, short hair is the only way to go especially in this hot weather.  

I never did get over to the pool like I thought I would. That's what happens when you have summer company.....kind of get out of your routine and things center around the company. For the most part I'm getting IE in first thing in the morning. My legs are still sore so perhaps one more day and I'll be ready to head out again and just not do so much. I probably need to get new tennis shoes and put my ortho inserts in them.  

Have a great weekend and hope you get to the pool. 

chilly 

August 6, 2005, 7:30 am CDT

SUMMER COMPANY

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT COMPANY!!!! IT'S LIKE FISH IT STARTS TO STINK AFTER ABOUT 3 DAYS!!!  

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD MY FRIEND WHEN I VISITED HER FOR A WEEK LAST MONTH BUT SHE ASSURED ME I WAS TAKING ENOUGH SHOWERS AND DIDN'T STINK!!! LOL 

BOY AM I GLAD I DIDN'T GET ALL THAT STUFF OUT FOR A YARD SALE YESTERDAY!!! WE HAD STORMS HERE THAT WERE JUST TERRIBLE. 

THE ELECTRIC WAS OUT FOR HOURS AND THE POOL IS RUNNING OVER FROM ALL THE RAIN! THERE WAS SO MUCH WATER THAT THE STREETS WERE FLOODED AND I WAS BEHIND 2 CARS THAT DROWNED OUT. REALLY KINDA SCAREY. 

WE ARE EXPECTING MORE OF THE SAME TODAY! I MIGHT AS WELL JUST LOAD ALL THIS STUFF UP AND TAKE IT TO GOODWILL! 

WOULD THAT QUALIFY AS I E!!!  LOL 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 

BECKY 

August 6, 2005, 10:58 am CDT

Nannybeck

You bet hauling that stuff to Goodwill counts as IE.  Great idea. I was just telling my brother I ought to pay someone 25 cents a piece to haul my stuff to Goodwill to just get rid of it!!! (((smiling))) 

Hey, I like your story about a fish for 3 days............nice to have company but I'm on day 7 here yikes.  I'm going to be exhausted by the end of this visit I can tell ya. 

Went to an antique car show this morning and then walked through a place called the David Davis Mansion. He was a friend and constituent of Abraham Lincoln. Pretty interesting place so that was my exericse as I parked far away and we had to walk pretty far then all over the grounds and house. I'm tired.....weather is heating up too. 

So you have some pretty good storms going through. Our grass and shrubs could certainly use some extra watering.  Have a good weekend girl. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last