Message Boards

Topic : Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

Number of Replies: 3394
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 pm
Author : dataimport
We--as members of the Powerful Phil's Phormerly Phat Phabulous Phifties Phriends-- realize that in order to get our weight down and then keep it off, we must be vigilant about exercising as well as eating healthy. We will report on this discussion board the date, duration, and type of exercise performed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 11:07 pm CDT

Hurray!

Hi, fellow Phil to the 7th Power-ers!

We've still got our board!  I've sure missed all of you!

:) Andiepie17

July 23, 2005, 11:11 pm CDT

Still confused

Hi, fellow Phil to the 7th Power-ers!

We've still got our board! I've sure missed all ofyou!

:) Andiepie17

..about how to do "favorites".  I'll try to find out.

July 23, 2005, 11:17 pm CDT

How do I get "favorites" listed now, so I can find my messages again?

Andiepie17

July 24, 2005, 7:37 am CDT

Phil to the 7th Power Exercise Club

How do I get "favorites" listed now, so I can find my messages again?

Andiepie17

"Subscribe to this Topic"  is similar to the old Favorites.  To see how to use this and other new features, click the "Need help?" link at the top right of the page.

July 24, 2005, 8:30 am CDT

MISS ANDIE

HELLO MY FRIEND

YEAP FOR THE MOMENT WE STILL HAVE THE BOARD; HOWEVER, I FELT THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER WE JUST WEREN'T GETTING ENOUGH PARTICIPATION......I SURE HOPE WE PICK UP SOME INTERESTED FOLKS.

BEEN DOING 50 MIN DVD AND THEN THE 1 MILE LESLIE DVD EACH DAY, 25 SIT UPS, SOME PUSH UPS AND CLEANED MY MAIN FLOOR CARPETS........MAN THAT WAS A WORKOUT..

GLAD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARD.

FOR ANYBODY READING TO START YOUR WEIGHT MOVING DOWN AGAIN CONSIDER INCREASING YOUR IE TO 90 MIN A DAY ......OF COURSE YOU WANT TO SAFELY WORK UP TO THAT.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE 90 MIN ALL AT ONE TIME.....EVEN 3 -30 SESSIONS WILL HELP YOU GET GOING............HANG IN THERE....TOO HOT OKAY CRANK UP THE A/C AND PUT A FAN ON YOU TOO......YOU CAN DO IT (((((((((((SMILING))))))))

CHILLY

July 24, 2005, 1:48 pm CDT

HELLO MY FRIEND

HELLO MY FRIEND

YEAP FOR THE MOMENT WE STILL HAVE THE BOARD; HOWEVER, I FELT THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER WE JUST WEREN'T GETTING ENOUGH PARTICIPATION......I SURE HOPE WE PICK UP SOME INTERESTED FOLKS.

BEEN DOING 50 MIN DVD AND THEN THE 1 MILE LESLIE DVD EACH DAY, 25 SIT UPS, SOME PUSH UPS AND CLEANED MY MAIN FLOOR CARPETS........MAN THAT WAS A WORKOUT..

GLAD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARD.

FOR ANYBODY READING TO START YOUR WEIGHT MOVING DOWN AGAIN CONSIDER INCREASING YOUR IE TO 90 MIN A DAY ......OF COURSE YOU WANT TO SAFELY WORK UP TO THAT.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE 90 MIN ALL AT ONE TIME.....EVEN 3 -30 SESSIONS WILL HELP YOU GET GOING............HANG IN THERE....TOO HOT OKAY CRANK UP THE A/C AND PUT A FAN ON YOU TOO......YOU CAN DO IT (((((((((((SMILING))))))))

CHILLY

AM I  EVER GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE.  I WAS WONDERING HOW TO CONTACT OUR OTHER PHIL TO THE 7TH POWER-ERS.  THOUGHT ABOUT POSTING IN THE 50'S BOARD, AND I PROBABLY STILL WILL.

I FINALLY LOST THE POUNDS I PUT ON DURING VACATION!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE DOING FINE.

NOW THAT THE BOARD IS UP AND RUNNING, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME AT LEAST A COUPLE OF TIMES AWEEK.  MY HOME COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING, SO I HAVE TO USE OTHER COMPUTERS WHEN I'M NEAR THEM.

LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH!

ANDIEPIE17

177/ 127.5/ 125

July 25, 2005, 6:32 am CDT

HEY PHABULOUS PHEMALE PHRIENDS

HI ANDIEPIE!

IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU! AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WIEGHT!!!WOW 125 IS T DOUBLERIFFIC!!!...IS THIS YOUR GOAL WIEGHT? I SURE HOPE SO CAN'T IMAGINE ANYBODY WEIGHING LESS THAN THAT!!!! ANDALE AMIGO!!!WAY TO GO!!!

I HAVE LOST SOME WIEGHT THIS SUMMMER TOO! I AM DOING MY IE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THESE DAYS!!! I AM DOING LONGER BUT EASIER WORKOUTS! THE GUY FROM EXTREME MAKEOVER SAYS THE LONGER THE BETTER BUT DON'T WORKOUT SO HARD OR FAST!!! SO I'VE LOWERED THE RESISTENCE ON THE BIKE SO I CAN STAY ON IT LONGER...I'M DOING MY FIVE MILES FIRST AND TAKEING 40 MINUTES TO DO THEM AND THEN DOING THE WEIGHTS. I'M HAPPIER AND FEEL BETTER AND LIKE I SAID HAVE DROPPED A FEW POUNDS.

OH AND SOMEDAYS I USE MY AQUACYCLE IN THE POOL. I RIDE FOR AT LEAST AN  HOUR THERE!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! I HAVE BIBLE SCHOOL TONIGHT! I TEACH THE CRAFTS TO ABOUT 60 KIDS! WISH THEM LUCK!!!HOPE I DON'T STRANGLE ANYBODY!!!LOL

))((((HUGS()))

BECKY

FROGHOP

'

July 25, 2005, 7:08 am CDT

Is there anyway I can get my old user name back?  I'm having difficulty getting back the chilly501 username.......I tried using the links instructed and my two email addresses with their passwords no dice.....also when I reenter the info as a new user the prompt is telling me that someone already is using the user name......that's the chilly501.  Well, chilly 501 can't get on to use it, with the password. What do you recommend?   

Too bad the new site just automatically doesn't take previous users in with their existing passwords....at least it isn't for me.

If I wanted to go in right now and change the kfcgirl23 user name to another name how would I do it? I would like to change that name.   Any input is greatly appreciated.

chilly

July 25, 2005, 7:12 am CDT

Becky & Andie Pie

Hello Ladies

(((((((((Becky))))))))) for sure you have my interest with this aqua cycle???? What is it and where do you get it?  I know I can just use the noodles too and pretend I'm biking but is there another piece of equipment?

((((((andie pie)))))))) you are doing awesome with the weight. Keep up the good work......yeap, if we are going to stay afloat I think we somehow better drump up business and get some more participation.........

This will just not continue on with the few members we have so .......off we go let's get inviting.

chilly

July 25, 2005, 9:25 am CDT

HEY CHILLY

Hello Ladies

(((((((((Becky))))))))) for sure you have my interest with this aqua cycle???? What is it and where do you get it? I know I can just use the noodles too and pretend I'm biking but is there another piece of equipment?

((((((andie pie)))))))) you are doing awesome with the weight. Keep up the good work......yeap, if we are going to stay afloat I think we somehow better drump up business and get some more participation.........

This will just not continue on with the few members we have so .......off we go let's get inviting.

chilly

MY AQUACYCLE IS JUST A SWIMMINGPOOL NOODLE......WORKS JUST GREAT!!!

IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR OUR FRIENDS TO ALL FIND US AND TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET BACK ON. I TOO HAD TO CREATE A NEW IDENTITY....HAVEING THE SAME KIND OF TROUBLE YOU MENTIONED....

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

BECKY

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last