Message Boards

Topic : 1st Things 1st HRC/HY Recipes

Number of Replies: 41
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 06, 2005, 12:57:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Welcome to 1st Things 1st Recipes.

Share your favorite High Response Cost/High Yield recipes! Everyone is always looking for a new tried and true recipe that meets the HRC/HY standards. Post them here!

REMEMBER to use a bullet point before the first word of each line when you list your ingredients.

Whenever possible, add nutritional information. HAPPY HEALTHY COOKING!

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 1, 2007, 12:04 pm CDT

Non-cook needs help with meal plans

I have just finished reading Dr. Phil's "Ultimate Weightloss Solution" and I am trying to set up some basic meal plans.

The problem is that I have never really cooked for myself before so I am struggling to find easy low cal meal plans and recipes.  Because of this struggle I am spending way too much time thinking about food... very counter-productive!

Does anyone have advice on a good website that includes meal plans with the recipes? 

If yes, please send them to me at dianat@magma.ca.

Thanks!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next Page | Last Page