Message Boards

Topic : 03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Number of Replies: 298
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 19, 2007, 05:20:36 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Nearly a month has passed since the burial of model and actress Anna Nicole Smith, and though she’s been laid to rest, the fighting and bitterness continue! Around water coolers across America, people have been talking about the alleged secret meeting between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead – two of the men claiming to have fathered her daughter, Dannielynn. Exactly who is Dannielynn’s biological dad, and who will get custody of the baby? Then, Entertainment Tonight weekend host and correspondent, Kevin Frazier, reveals how his interview with Anna not only made him feel uncomfortable, but also caused an uproar after it aired! Plus, Howard K. Stern’s sister, Bonnie, joins Dr. Phil to set the record straight about Howard and Anna’s relationship. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 21, 2007, 4:47 pm CDT

Lets move on....

Just what the hell are we doing with all this blather over someone who has contributed virtually nothing to our culture and is taking so much from it. I will not be watching this show [the first time to miss a Dr. Phil in a loooooong time]; I just cannot support this woman, dead or alive, at all. Our local TV news station caught hell from viewers when her death was the lead story -- I agree. The whole dammed hour being given over to this -- God, that is absurd!!! The woman is dead and buried -- now let the rest of us go about our business in peace. I have a hard time choosing between these stories and the political ads we were bombared with last fall as the most atrocious television alternative available -- time for a good book.

Now that I have vented -- thanks     Jim

March 21, 2007, 9:35 pm CDT

Stern had it all planned

Why else would the man have decided that he and Anna needed to move to the Bahamas once she turned up pregnant? He is a lawyer, he knew the paternity laws for the Bahamas (convienient, isn't it?) He has finally found a way to control the money without having to spend any of it on Anna or her son anymore... It's really scary that this man was willing to do so many horrible things to get his hands on J Howard Marshall's money. The sad part is how Daniel had his suspisions and hired the private investigator too late....And that this baby is getting attached to her mother and brother's killer.

March 21, 2007, 10:41 pm CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

.watching humans battle for the love of money makes one wonder who are the real animals on this planet ? if you ask me the real animals walk on two legs not four.

March 22, 2007, 4:51 am CDT

Won't be watching this one

I won't be watching this show.  I am just too tired of celebrities and their problems.  I have my own problems to deal with and there are just too many other things that really matter - war in Iraq, global warming, my property taxes, another hurricane season - to be concerned or care about any of this. 

Let's have shows that really matter.  I think this one is just for the ratings and I am disappointed in another hour being spent on this kind of tabloid journalism.

March 22, 2007, 6:20 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

I think that it is absolutely ridiculous when families don't care about the person - only their money!!!  There is no love in this mess whatsoever and i feel so sorry for the baby.  The only reason any of these people want her is for the money she stands to inherit!!!  unfortunately she will probably grow up a troubled young lady!!!!

March 22, 2007, 7:16 am CDT

this is not adoption

Quote From: pearlhanna

I think he's the father.  But Howard K. has been taking care of the baby.  I am adopted.  So, I say let her stay with Howard K. 

Pearlhanna

Pearlhanna,

I am happy youe were adopted into a family and seem to be happy.  But you were adopted when your biological parents would not or, for whatever reason, could not take responsibility for raising you.  Your adoptive parents did not take you and keep you from true parents who wanted to and were able to love and care for you, but were denied that opportunity. 

This is not a complex issue - it is very, very simple. Only a DNA test will show who the real father is, and if it is Mr. Birkhead or someone else who wants to raise, love, and care for his daughter, the fact that Mr. Stern has been the one caring for her is unfortunate but irrelevant.  Mr. Birkead has been trying to fulfill fatherly responsibility since before the baby was born - he has been denied that chance - or right, if he is truly the father.  It is not his fault he has not been the one taking care of her.

If Mr. Stern - true father or not - really loves the baby and has her best interests at heart, not his own, he will put an end to this circus immediately and settle the question.  He claims he wants privacy for himself and the baby, but the longer he puts this off, the less privacy and more scrutiny there is going to be.  I sympathize with whatever grief he may be feeling, but a real "parent" puts the needs of a child above all else, no matter what.

March 22, 2007, 7:25 am CDT

Dollar signs

If this baby wasn't worth millions would everyone still be fighting over who gets to keep her??? I doubt it very seriously..

March 22, 2007, 7:55 am CDT

Blood relative vs caregiver

When I was 2 months old my father left my mother and I. He never called or send any money. When I was 1 or 2 my mother meet a man. They married and he has always been my father He was there for me ALWAYS and still is. When I was 16 I meet my Biological father and he thinks he has rights to be called my father. Well you know what. Just because he left a deposit in my mom's uterus that is ALL he ever did for me. I think that weather Howard is the "biological father or not" he has been there thru the pregnancy and he loves Dannilynn with all his heart. He doesn't care about the money he cares about the child. He should be able to see her and be "uncle" if he is found not to be the father. Dannilynn will always feel an empty part of her due to her mothers death. The ONLY one of these men who can help Dannilynn REMEBER her mother is HOWARD. I mean these other "men claiming to be the father only had an affair with Anna not a LONG relationship and friendship like howard has.

March 22, 2007, 8:49 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

this world knows beyond a shadow of a doubt Anna's mother is the child's blood!!! grandmother. why is the child in her care not? seems this is the proper place for the child while all this money issues are resolved!!!

March 22, 2007, 8:54 am CDT

DNA DANNIELYNN HKS

DannieLynn is considered a Bahamian citizen, the U.S. will recognize everything the bahamian law order, states, decides, etc.  Patenity should be done by monday.  Dr. perper is releasing the autopsy report on monday or tuesday ALONG with a CD of facts so that no rumors can be spread..

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last