Message Boards

Topic : 03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Number of Replies: 298
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 19, 2007, 05:20:36 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Nearly a month has passed since the burial of model and actress Anna Nicole Smith, and though she’s been laid to rest, the fighting and bitterness continue! Around water coolers across America, people have been talking about the alleged secret meeting between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead – two of the men claiming to have fathered her daughter, Dannielynn. Exactly who is Dannielynn’s biological dad, and who will get custody of the baby? Then, Entertainment Tonight weekend host and correspondent, Kevin Frazier, reveals how his interview with Anna not only made him feel uncomfortable, but also caused an uproar after it aired! Plus, Howard K. Stern’s sister, Bonnie, joins Dr. Phil to set the record straight about Howard and Anna’s relationship. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 22, 2007, 8:55 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Quote From: kphilips10

I won't be watching this show.  I am just too tired of celebrities and their problems.  I have my own problems to deal with and there are just too many other things that really matter - war in Iraq, global warming, my property taxes, another hurricane season - to be concerned or care about any of this. 

Let's have shows that really matter.  I think this one is just for the ratings and I am disappointed in another hour being spent on this kind of tabloid journalism.

i would think the life of a child being held as the golden calf would indeed be very important!! this infant asked not for this.and is indeed being held captive in the Bahamas by her father not. yes this matters more than the very air we breath.

March 22, 2007, 9:44 am CDT

Pls.Get Dannylynn Away from Mr.Stern

If Mr.Stern is an Enabler which I believe he is seeing Dannylynn has No Mother,Brother now,I worry that she will meet the same fate as them and the Cycle must be broken before it's to late.    Mr.Stern Sold to the Media to the highest Bidder Photo's of Anna's Funeral,as well as other things right after Anna Passes away,are you kidding Me,that's so wrong IMO. My youngest Son's father passed away in Dec. 2006,and I could Never sell our pain for money.
    Mr.Stern Slams people while at Anna's Funeral,are you Kidding Me.
    Mr.Stern makes a Video of Anna that shows her painted like a Clown and seems to be on some type of Drugs,and that's from a Man who Loves Anna so much,come on.If it was Sterns Baby it's ok to make fun of Anna & ok she's High.
    When Mr.Stern was in Court he said that He Had No Money and Anna was nearly Broke before she passed away.Mr Stern had no source of Income & had Not worked in past few years,that Anna paid for whatever he needed.
    I get a Weird Vibe from Mr.Stern these day's,that I didn't have a few years ago,and I just feel that something isn't right with Mr.Stern,and this was after Daniel passed away that I sensed that.
    I didn't know Anna or anyone else in this Mess but I think that Anna could've pushed away the very people who wouldn't Enable her inc, her Mom Vergie who worked with the Police Dep. Against Drugs,I think the D.A.R.E program. People who use drugs or abuse them usually don't want to be around people who Love them & want them off drugs,and I herd that Anna walked away from people who Loved her & wanted her off the Drugs.
   Mr.Stern when at Court was saying that He Wasn't sure what Drugs she was taking,Come On are you kidding Me I just don't believe that. I think that Mr.Stern was scared that if he stepped up to Anna the woman he claimed to Loved so much about her Drug problem,she probably would have pushed him out of her life too,and there is allot of Money at stake if he was pushed out of the Picture. 
    Mr.Stern is also the one who told Anna Not to sign the paper for the House in the Bahama's,and Anna didn't and now the owner has to evict Mr.Stern because he won't leave & they didn't pay per the agreement.
    And I herd Anna had told the guy who owned the house she lived in that he was the father,as well as other guy's the same thing and maybe more gifts & money,that would be a reason not to get a DNA test done esp. if it's Larry's Baby which I think it is,but I don't think Larry has the money as some of the other Men have.
   I also herd that Anna kept Mr.Stern around because he knew too much about Anna's life/secrets,so it was easier to keep him around,and I could see that reasoning.
   I don't know how Anna was able to get Prescriptions for Narcotics in mail from any Dr. is beyond Me for that class of Drugs calls that you must goto see a Dr. to get the Rx's from what I was told & read,it's on the Web as well.
    What kind of person denies Biological family members from each other,the Baby didn't have a beef with them so let's start early in life to continue to Hate,deny this innocent child her right to know the only Blood Relatives she has left,that to Me is not Love,Caring,Compassion. But making Millions off of this Baby's Loss is the right thing to do according to Mr.Stern.
    I Hope Dannylynn ends up with someone who Loves her More then Money & wont sell her out like her Mother.

March 22, 2007, 9:51 am CDT

Dannylynn Is Not a Bahama Citizen....

Someone posted that Dannylynn is a Bahama Citizen,but she Is NOT,it's diffrent then the USA laws,just because she was born there dosn't make her a Citizen. You have to wait untill your 18 years Old,then you have to file in Bahama's for Citizenship there. I think there are other things one must do too,check on-line it's probally there some where.

March 22, 2007, 10:07 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Quote From: afraid

i would think the life of a child being held as the golden calf would indeed be very important!! this infant asked not for this.and is indeed being held captive in the Bahamas by her father not. yes this matters more than the very air we breath.
This horrible stuff happens to babies all the time, only they aren't born to rich and famous mothers....

March 22, 2007, 10:59 am CDT

Every child matters

Quote From: afraid

Indeed, every child matters.  My point is this:  If people are so concerned about children, why don't they spend their energy doing something productive to help many children, not just this one.  Watching this show won't help this child or any others.  People have to do something.

You might want to read "Last Child in the Woods" by Louv.

March 22, 2007, 11:03 am CDT

Well said!

Quote From: jimdoughty

Just what the hell are we doing with all this blather over someone who has contributed virtually nothing to our culture and is taking so much from it. I will not be watching this show [the first time to miss a Dr. Phil in a loooooong time; I just cannot support this woman, dead or alive, at all. Our local TV news station caught hell from viewers when her death was the lead story -- I agree. The whole dammed hour being given over to this -- God, that is absurd!!! The woman is dead and buried -- now let the rest of us go about our business in peace. I have a hard time choosing between these stories and the political ads we were bombared with last fall as the most atrocious television alternative available -- time for a good book.

Now that I have vented -- thanks     Jim

Jim,

I couldn't have said it better myself!  I am just tired, tired, tired of it!

March 22, 2007, 11:17 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

I had a daughter who was (is) a drug addict.  She had one baby that tested positive for cocaine at birth.  This baby was given up for adoption, and I don't know if there were serious consequences.

This daughter blames me for everything that she has ever done.  She takes NO responsibility for her actions though she is now near 40 and and I have raised 2 other children who are very successful and NOT drug addicts.

I hope you do not allow Stern's sister to attack and berate Vickie Lynn's mother.  We only have the daughter's take on it.  My daughter uses  blaming Mother for attention and sympathy.  I think that is possible in this case too because she - Anna Nicole - was a drama queen for many years.  And it was shameful for Stern's sister to attack her after the funeral.  She should have been the one thrown out of the house.

March 22, 2007, 11:18 am CDT

What can you do?

Indeed, every child matters.  My point is this:  If people are so concerned about children, why don't they spend their energy doing something productive to help many children, not just this one.  Watching this show won't help this child or any others.  People have to do something.

Really, what CAN you do in this situation?  We really don't know their intentions.  Is the guy who gets custody of Dannielynn just riding on the coattails of her famous mom?  Would that guy try to get "child support" if that man does not have access to the $$$?  Even so, how can you change her situation especially after the matter has been decided in court?

March 22, 2007, 11:51 am CDT

Hi butterfly

Quote From: butterfly75218

DannieLynn is considered a Bahamian citizen, the U.S. will recognize everything the bahamian law order, states, decides, etc.  Patenity should be done by monday.  Dr. perper is releasing the autopsy report on monday or tuesday ALONG with a CD of facts so that no rumors can be spread..
 this is freida!

Hope you are optimistic.

March 22, 2007, 12:04 pm CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Thank you...exactly.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last