Message Boards

Topic : 03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Number of Replies: 298
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 19, 2007, 05:20:36 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Nearly a month has passed since the burial of model and actress Anna Nicole Smith, and though she’s been laid to rest, the fighting and bitterness continue! Around water coolers across America, people have been talking about the alleged secret meeting between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead – two of the men claiming to have fathered her daughter, Dannielynn. Exactly who is Dannielynn’s biological dad, and who will get custody of the baby? Then, Entertainment Tonight weekend host and correspondent, Kevin Frazier, reveals how his interview with Anna not only made him feel uncomfortable, but also caused an uproar after it aired! Plus, Howard K. Stern’s sister, Bonnie, joins Dr. Phil to set the record straight about Howard and Anna’s relationship. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 1, 2007, 2:42 pm CDT

I would like to know

Quote From: redusa40

Well, thank Goodness, I am not the only one willing to believe in HKS.
The reports of the medicine in her room were mostly in Howard's name and 2 was to a Alex Katz and 1 to the quack Dr. Eroiwhateva. I would like to know isn't it against the law to allow someone else to take prescription medicine?

April 2, 2007, 9:34 pm CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Quote From: pearlette

I think you all are forgetting that the only living Larry was making at the time was photographing

Anna.

Thats is so not true , he was a photog before she ever met him .

April 7, 2007, 11:24 am CDT

does anybody care about the real message here?

with all the hoopla surrounding Anna, this "sad piece of work", i havent heard anything mentioned about the real issue here- this woman was an addict and even though the drugs were prescribed, it shows how you can get a doctor to give you anything- and Annas case she probobly got many drugs whether she needed them or not- an addictive personality leads to "jails, institutions and DEATH!"  taken from the words of NA meetings around the country.

She was obviously a sex addict too and that whole issue does not seem to be tied in with the drug issue as well, but why dont we use this sad life to demonstrate that unresolved issues lead us to want to relieve the pain with anything we can- anything that "works"- although it doesent really work long term, many addicts are caught in the catch 22 situation and dont even understand- this may be the obsession in this country- so much attention to such a sad story- just because she had blond hair and big boobs- if she was a brunette, middle class single mom struggling on her own and died of an od- who would have cared????????

HEY DR PHIL-  How about a show about drug addicts who have quit and are successful at being regular people- nothing glamorous- just doing a job, caring for families and making it on their own...........we are out here!.............LT

April 10, 2007, 12:56 pm CDT

Breaking News !!!

It was just on the news that Larry is the father of baby Danniellynn.

April 10, 2007, 10:52 pm CDT

The Emperor Has No Clothes!

Yeehaw! Larry is the Father!!!

I hate to say it, all you Howard K Stern fans and supporters, but I TOLD YOU SO and so did many others on this message board who have an ounce or more of intelligence.  I have read some incredibly stupid and ill informed messages on this board and have to once again reiterate some FACTS:

Anna Nicole Smith NEVER had a romantic or sexual relationship with Howard. The thought grossed her out. (Yes, this info is published AND also included in one of her best friends' private and sealed testimony statements to one of the Judge's in one of these many hearings.)

Anna Nicole went public to more than one media source when she was only a few months pregnant and named Larry Birkhead as the father!

Larry testified and Howard did not dispute that Anna Nicole had Larry place his thumbprint and signature as the baby's father in the baby book. Howard was present and Larry felt sorry for him being left out of the happy occasion so  Anna had Howard sign the baby book as "Uncle Howard."

Anna Nicole fled to the Bahamas shortly after agreeing to Larry to go into a treatment facility to clean up her drug use for the baby's sake.

Anna Nicole asked G. Ben Thompson to fraudulently put his name on the baby's birth certificate as the father. He refused stating that he wasn't the baby's father and couldn't have been since he had a vasectomy 10 yrs prior. ONLY THEN did Howard Stern put his name on the birth certificate as the father knowing full well that he could never have been such. (He knowingly committed fraud - not a good thing for a lawyer to do).

The truth has prevailed!!!  The rest of Howard's plan will continue to unravel. He has been found out to be a liar and his little press releases and his statements today about "being disappointed at the results" is nothing more than bullsh** propaganda. He knew from day 1 that he could never have been the father. The more of his lies and manipulations that come to the surface the more he will try to cover them up. Wake up people, it doesn't matter whether he is a lawyer or a car wash attendant - the guy is sociopath.  He is another Scott Peterson and O.J. Simpson and all the other psychotic killers of women close to them. They rely on the blind trust and gullibility of the public and others who don't have acute BS meters.  When the sh** REALLY hits the fan, I will bet that good 'ole Howard will off himself. He will want people to believe that it was over intense grief for Anna Nicole, her son and losing Dannielynn. BUT, it won't be. It will be because he would rather kill himself - heck, he already did it twice - rather than go to prison! His suicide will be staged just like he staged Anna Nicole's death to resemble Marilyn Monroe's. After all, Anna Nicole was found "tucked in" and naked. As one of her very best girlfriends said, Anna Nicole NEVER slept in the nude. Ever. She did not like it.  So, please people, open your eyes to reality and stop believing the garbage being tossed at you in support of Howard K. Stern.

April 10, 2007, 11:02 pm CDT

the "Real Message Here"

Quote From: lctarango

with all the hoopla surrounding Anna, this "sad piece of work", i havent heard anything mentioned about the real issue here- this woman was an addict and even though the drugs were prescribed, it shows how you can get a doctor to give you anything- and Annas case she probobly got many drugs whether she needed them or not- an addictive personality leads to "jails, institutions and DEATH!"  taken from the words of NA meetings around the country.

She was obviously a sex addict too and that whole issue does not seem to be tied in with the drug issue as well, but why dont we use this sad life to demonstrate that unresolved issues lead us to want to relieve the pain with anything we can- anything that "works"- although it doesent really work long term, many addicts are caught in the catch 22 situation and dont even understand- this may be the obsession in this country- so much attention to such a sad story- just because she had blond hair and big boobs- if she was a brunette, middle class single mom struggling on her own and died of an od- who would have cared????????

HEY DR PHIL-  How about a show about drug addicts who have quit and are successful at being regular people- nothing glamorous- just doing a job, caring for families and making it on their own...........we are out here!.............LT

The REAL Message Here is that there is a psycho who has killed 2 people and tried to make it look like they did it to themselves, supplied drugs to and physically gave them to a woman via her drinks and even putting them in her mouth (there were witnesses!) for a number of years before, during her pregnancy and afterward to make her easy to manipulate and influence to his benefit and to make her look bad to others  lied to EVERYONE and enlisted the media and others, including his own family to spread his lies, committed fraud by knowingly agreeing to sign a birth certificate for a baby he KNEW all along was not his . . . need I go on?

The real message here is that this guy is a killer and is trying to get away with it and come out smelling like a rose. Heck. O.J. Simpson did it.  Why not Howard K. Stern? 

April 16, 2007, 3:34 pm CDT

Real "Dad's"

Quote From: dast19582003

I don't know who you are refering to as the spermspewer, and that's a good one-never heard that one before.  Why do you think, and I think your are referring to Mr. Stern, he shouldn't provide DNA for a paternity test? 
I simply think that true "Dad's" should be given the rights to children rather than the "sperm-spewer" who always get legal "father" status. Morality and love should take precedence over mere bloodlines, if it were a perfect system. Adoption is expensive and hard to get for "Dad's" who have expended themselves for their step-children, so they are left wide-open for abuse by the legal system.

January 26, 2008, 11:29 pm CST

Anna Nicole/Howard

Almost a year after Anna Nicole's death and I am still grieving in the worst ways. I don't know how to let it go. My heart is truly broken about all of this, since the first day I heard about it. I am also so sick of hearing people dissing on Howard and the things that are being said about him. People constantly keep saying "if he was in love with her, he wouldn't let her do these things to herself". 1) you can't stop people from doing things they want to do. I'm sorry. you can't. I have had problems with drugs, eating disorders, etc. I had to want to stop for myself. And 2) what about all these other people that supposedly "loved" her? You NEVER hear any of them mentioned as much as Howard. I believe Howard was the only one she could trust. If you read her message board on her webpage, she says as much, adding that she will say so in person on her webcam to prove she wrote it. Unfortunately, I never got a subscription to her webcam diaries before she died, and now they are not accessable to new members, but i am sure it is there. Her exact words were, "the only people you can trust are me and Howard". And as for him wanting her fortune, being a golddigger, look how long he acted as her attorney with no money from it whatsoever? Of course she's going to be paying for things for him, not only was he working on a contingency, but they developed a close friendship, so I think it seems fair, considering how much time he spent on her case, and just in general doing things for her. People also talk about him alienating her from people. That is something, that is even very apparent on the show, that every time she has to deal with confrontation or standing up for herself to someone (that isn't in her close circle) she had to get Howard to deal with it. And if you look at the string of characters in her past, her family, her friends, I would thank Howard for doing so. If I were Anna I would want someone to be doing the same thing. Also, if Howard was a goldigger and he was in on some intricate plan to have her die, or something, or even just to get her money, why did he say he was the one who wanted to hold a comittment ceremony instead of going through with the marraige and wanting to make it legal at a later time? Wouldn't he want to make it legal as quickly as possible if he were some type of golddigger? One other thing that is so hypocritical, people always talk about how he is selling Anna's story because he allowed ET to film him being reunited with Dannielynnbut #1 ET was the one show that Anna and Howard quite often allowed into their lives and #2 No one seemed to be criticizing Larry when he allowed ET to film her birthday, her holidays, etc. It's silly to paint Howard out as this one diminensional villain. I think he lost his life when he lost Anna's. He is not a golddigger. If anything, he probably NEEDS money very badly right now and may very well even be why he allowed things such as that to happen. Imagine how much money he is spending in legal fees alone. Not just to make sure that her body was buried next to Daniel's but all the other things that people are slandering against him, and then all the money he is using to try and maintain the respect and dignity of Anna Nicole by taking on these assholes in court who are exploiting her life with completely false biographies and interviews and whatnot. In a way, I think it is a good thing he has these troubles, and that may sound odd, but he has always said he will dedicate the rest of his life defending Anna...and I think once these lawsuits finally all go away, once the dust FINALLY settles and we see the end of all this chaos (even though I don't think there ever will be an "ending", as with many tragic hollywood stars), that is when I think we might see the end of Howard. His whole life revolved around Anna Nicole and right now, it still is. But when everything's all gone, I think that's when it will truly hit him, reality will set in, and he will be left with the pain, emptiness and lonliness of grief, like he is now, only multiplied because there will be nothing else for him to focus his energy on. And, although he has family to lean on, he doesn't have Anna like she had him when Daniel died. I just hope he does not take his own life. I am disappointed that Howard is not the father, but I think she is in good hands with Larry, as long as he doesn't let that nasty *&#@!#% of a mother into Dannielynn's life. Hopefully he gets her out of Hollywood and into some place more private. Athough what Howard and Anna did was wrong, involving paternity, I can totally understand why it happened. She wanted a family with Howard. She was finally ready to trust again and be open with their relationship. And look at what family bloodline must mean to her....it must mean absolutely nothing considering her mother and all the other relatives that treated her llke crap. So, in her mind, if she wanted to have a good and happy life, and she wanted to have it with Howard, she viewed him as the father and blood meant absolutely nothing to her. I also don't doubt the fact that her stalker was getting out at the end of 07 played a part in her moving far away from the US.  I could go on forever, but I will stop, this topic is probably long since dead, but, if anyone does have anything to say, I will continue to back up my opinion and nothing anyone can say will ever change my mind. I grieve for Anna, I grieve for Daniel, I grieve for Howard and I grieve for Dannielynn and anyone else out these who actually REALLY cares about Anna, and although I wish things had turned out differently and that he had handled certain things differently, I grieve for Larry as well.

I think there should be some type of law against the stalkarazzi. I also think they played a role in Anna's death as well because she did not under any means want a big deal being made about the fact that she was in the US and she knew if she went to the hospital, it would be a media frenzy. It's sick how far things have gone.....

R.I.P.: Anna Nicole Smith, I love you and I always will. February 8th, I am spending dedicated to you, just as I did on your birthday in November.

Has anyone else ever notice that when you say Dannielynn's full name "Dannielynn Hope" fast, it can come out sounding as "Daniel In Hope"...coicidense?

If no one has anything to say about my above opinion, I guess I just have one final question and thought. The question would be, does anyone know how to get over this grieving process that seems to be spiraling out of control into a full-on obsession for me?

And my comment would be that Dr. Phil should do a show exposing Jackie and Mark Hatten. Those are two of the sickest people in this whole mess as far as I'm concerned. But I don't think Mark "Hollywood" Hatten should be aloud on the show, as I don't think he should be allowed anymore publicity than he's already gotten from his stupid websites and interviews. He is a sick stalker, and Jackie Hatten should be called out for claiming to be Anna's best friend (which she quite obviously was not) and being the first to make comments about her death. She deserves to be thrown under the bus.  Also, Rite Crosby or Cosby or whatever her name is, the sick and twisted mind behind "Blonde Ambition"....I would like to see her on Dr. Phil's hotseat. There is all this finger pointing and horrible things being said about Howard and what he is doing, yet no one is saying a word about this sick piece of craps, Mark "Hollywood" Hatten??? I mean, come on, that's absolutely ridiculous and sick to me.

Usually I am a stickler for spelling, but I didn't have much time to write this, and I just kept writing more and more and more (I am truly serious when I say this is something that is almost constantly on my mind anyway,) I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, usually I would be checking everything I was unsure about on dictionary.com but I just didn't have the time today.

First | Prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next Page | Last Page