Message Boards

Topic : 04/27 Obsessive Love: The Drama Continues

Number of Replies: 1946
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, April 20, 2007, 02:40:41 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Jeffrey and Jennifer's shocking and complicated story continues. During their 11-year marriage, Jeffrey has become so obsessed with Jennifer, he watches her every move. He has installed a GPS system in her car, taps her phone conversations, takes inappropriate pictures of her and watches her while she sleeps. Dr. Phil probes deep into Jeffrey's mind to find out why he acts the way he does. Is there any boundary Jeffrey won't cross when it comes to controlling his wife? Then, how are Jennifer and Jeffrey's three children being affected by the madness in the house? Their eldest child has been an eyewitness to his father's schemes. And, while Dr. Phil speaks one on one with Jennifer, Jeffrey has a total meltdown backstage, becoming physically ill. When Dr. Phil confronts him about his anxieties and offers a solution, will Jeffrey choose to make a change? Don’t miss the second part of this dramatic and emotional story, and find out if this family is on the path to healing or headed to divorce court.  Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More April 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 26, 2007, 5:09 pm CDT

Obsessive Love Aired 4/26/07

My goodness, WHAT A CONTROL FREAK......

He definitely needs help.......Lets see there are so many adjectives for this man, it's disgusting

when you think about it.

Whether she had an affair or not, there is definitely a reason why, she's looking for some

normalcy in her life.

If there is anyway to get her away from him, please do it, where she can be safe!!!

Take care Dr. Phil and God Bless You!

April 26, 2007, 5:15 pm CDT

He needs to be punished, somehow

Wow.  To tell Dr. Phil what "I" think?  Dr. Phil is always so caring and diplomatic and I have never been disappointed about how he has handled a situation yet.

Dr. Phil wants to hear from us what we think.  This man needs to pay for his behavior.  He probably needs treatment.  Definitely he needs to be removed from his family.  My first thought was he needs to be arrested.  He obviously needs more than to be jailed.  Dr. Phil will make the right decision.  He always does.

His wife and children need to be protected from him.  What a horrible example of a husband and father he is setting for his children.  My heart really goes out to his wife.  She needs protection from him.  No question.

Lori

April 26, 2007, 5:29 pm CDT

get away from him

Tell her to run don't walk to the nearest exit, he will not change and she may be hurt or killed as time goes on, I know I got out just in time.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2007, 5:35 pm CDT

04/27 Obsessive Love: The Drama Continues

I saw the show today and I have a question. Did anyone notice that the wife should not get off as such an innocent? This woman knowing the type of man she has could leave, but she goes out until 2 or 3 am and has young kids at home and with some one that the husband has accused her of .........behind.................his back........she's not as innocent as it seems. If he's worried about what he's putting in her hot chocolate, why doesn't she get up and get it for herself. Yeah, the husband is off the chain, but she is jerking it.............................Flirting with other men on line or myspace isn't mature behavior for a wife and mother ........and her children are young...................

April 26, 2007, 5:36 pm CDT

What About Her Cheating????????

April 26, 2007, 5:43 pm CDT

She's a Cheater

I agree that this man has issues, but I don't understand why HER issues aren't being addressed by Dr. Phil.  This woman (a mother of 3) has cheated twice, goes to bars only to arrive home at 3:30 A.M...(bars close at 2:00), and has a myspace page wearing a bikini in suggestive poses.  Not exactly mother of the year!  I'm not saying that the husband is right in his actions, but she certainly has given him reason to be suspicious of her.  I feel that the show was very one sided today.  I think that Dr. Phil should have addressed the cheating issues too.

April 26, 2007, 5:49 pm CDT

true

Quote From: judyhilliard

I agree that the cheating was unjustified.  However, they were 3 yrs into their marraige before she did this.  I'll bet that he was ultra controlling before this event - she found someone who made her feel 1/2 way human at that point.  I also agree that she has other options than to stay but he demeaned her so completely & underhandedly, that she was chipped away until she didn't know if she was crazy or justified.  How sad that you feel that the husband was justified w/ any of his actions.  This was never love, it was him having something he liked & trying to keep it in a box - like a canary in a birdcage.  This man is sick & dangerous.

true

April 26, 2007, 5:54 pm CDT

what about it???

Quote From: candycp2

I agree that this man has issues, but I don't understand why HER issues aren't being addressed by Dr. Phil.  This woman (a mother of 3) has cheated twice, goes to bars only to arrive home at 3:30 A.M...(bars close at 2:00), and has a myspace page wearing a bikini in suggestive poses.  Not exactly mother of the year!  I'm not saying that the husband is right in his actions, but she certainly has given him reason to be suspicious of her.  I feel that the show was very one sided today.  I think that Dr. Phil should have addressed the cheating issues too.

The husband was such a sicko, he might have set it up, he's just mad that he got his feelings hurt, maybe just a little idea of what she has been feeling? Good for her, at least she got 2 pleasurable moments out of the deal!

April 26, 2007, 6:05 pm CDT

AND WHAT DO YOU CALL STALKING?

Quote From: candycp2

AND WHAT DO YOU CALL STALKING? BEING FAITHFUL? DID HE SET IT UP SO HE CAN WATCH? WHAT WAS HE DOING FOLLOWING HER IN THE FIRST PLACE????????AND WAS HE WITH OTHER WOMEN, OTHER THAT THE ONES HE WAS PLAYING COMPUTER SEX WITH OF COURSE, LETS ADDRESS THAT!

HE CHEATED FIRST, TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT BUT HE IS A SICKO!

April 26, 2007, 6:13 pm CDT

BULL

Quote From: iknowit2

I saw the show today and I have a question. Did anyone notice that the wife should not get off as such an innocent? This woman knowing the type of man she has could leave, but she goes out until 2 or 3 am and has young kids at home and with some one that the husband has accused her of .........behind.................his back........she's not as innocent as it seems. If he's worried about what he's putting in her hot chocolate, why doesn't she get up and get it for herself. Yeah, the husband is off the chain, but she is jerking it.............................Flirting with other men on line or myspace isn't mature behavior for a wife and mother ........and her children are young...................
BULL

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last