Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 2, 2009, 3:48 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!  I am just checking in to see who is here.  Hi Anita!  Happy April to Everyone!  Take care everyone! :) Bren

April 6, 2009, 2:52 am CDT

Hey, Bren

Quote From: bebren

Hi Everyone!  I am just checking in to see who is here.  Hi Anita!  Happy April to Everyone!  Take care everyone! :) Bren

II was really surprised to see you here.  I was cleaning out my favorites and thought I'd come see if someone was posting before I deleted the site.  Hope you are doing great.

I miss everyone, but SparkPeople has too many bells and whistles to fiddle with for the amount of time that I have.  So, I'm wandering around loose.  That is sometimes dangerous.  I go to WW so I have a physical group to support my efforts, but I sure do miss my cyber group.

Tell everyone hi for me.

Hugs for everyone,

Anita

June 9, 2009, 2:27 pm CDT

losing the weight

i joined weight watchers last summer and lost 40lbs and i gained it back,plus some.when will i be ready to lose it?and how do i keep it off?

First | Prev | 5077 | 5078 | 5079 | 5080 | 5081 | 5082 | Next Page | Last Page