Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 4:17 pm CDT

BREN

I believe I've seen you on the Lostsouls2 board, am I correct?  You are quite welcome to join us anytime.  We are happy to have you aboard!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:18 pm CDT

welcome Bren

Hello, I am not new to the Dr. Phil WLC message boards, however, I am new to this board. You all are the most "happening" message board right nowand I thought that I would say Hello and start to join you all in addition to my other Dr. Phil WLC message board favorites. I am happy that we are back on the message boards! :) Brenda (or Bren)
Glad you could join us, we are active only because we are trying to figure these darn boards out lol. Hope you stick around so we can get to know you better, there are alot of us, we just havent all gotten here yet lol....JOY

July 22, 2005, 4:18 pm CDT

Joy

I made some changes on my computer itself to make the messages larger for me to read...I may even see if I can use a different color font....maybe I'll go ask on the help board...we'll get used to it...if someone asked me 2 weeks ago what I would be willing to give up to get all my friends back in the same place...I'd have been willing to give up a lot more than my smileys..I'd say my first born but you guys wouldn't take him....LOL....Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:21 pm CDT

Connie

If you find any Newborns you want to give up, i will be waiting with open arm, Insert smiley "roflmao"

July 22, 2005, 4:22 pm CDT

Welcome Brenda

We are more than happy to have you and you are right..we are the most happening board on the site...LOL.....only kidding Niki and her board as well as many others are great too......I'm just a little partial here!!! ...Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:24 pm CDT

MISSING MEMBERS

Some of our members are having trouble getting in.  Many have not received an email and when they try to re-register, they are still not getting an email.  Joe emailed me saying he will try again tomorrow because he is so frustrated.  Poor guy!  Hopefully he will be able to get in.

Hugs to all!

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:25 pm CDT

FYI....All

I was digging a little deeper....

If you want to change formats....go into the My Profile page...

Select edit profile......

You can change the order for messages...and do a lot of other custom work.

If you want to add a photo....it will automatically "crush it square 96px96p...so you may want to crop it square first....I am checking stuff out.......

Welcome to all that are new...this is a very happening board, it screamed when it was running full power......I often had a tough time keeping up with the posts all day!!

Enjoy!!

Janet

July 22, 2005, 4:25 pm CDT

Sorry Joy

Mine is 25..he was 5 when we got him red hair and all a bit like the old Disney Movie...Ransom of Red Chief...where the kidnappers have to pay the parents to take the kid back...LOL...Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:27 pm CDT

Hey your pic

I moving Connie, how did you do it???? DO TELL

July 22, 2005, 4:29 pm CDT

Wait

I moving Connie, how did you do it???? DO TELL
Now mine is moving also, and it is the first one i picked, not the last one that i had one. How very strange!!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last