Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 4:29 pm CDT

Ok..another tip I think

When you sign out just add that page to your favorites in your browser...it will bring you back where you left..same page....Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

Me thinks

They be working out the bugs, yay!!!

July 22, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

Yep Joy

They are still working for us...TY DR Phil..now my cheerleader is cheering..YEAH...just like I feel!!!!!!!

July 22, 2005, 4:32 pm CDT

I will catch up with all later.....

I must grocery shop....will try and avoid all chocolate.....(pms time...here..a.ack!!!)

Then have to attempt to clean the house.....terrible shape....my guy is in town next week......must start excavating.........

Oh yeah, it's the glory of being overworked and single......

Maybe it's a glass of wine night though..........hmmmmmmmmmmm

Later all,

Janet

July 22, 2005, 4:34 pm CDT

It worked

Phil boards let me know if this is against the rules, if it is i am sorry....JOY

July 22, 2005, 4:39 pm CDT

Joy

Phil boards let me know if this is against the rules, if it is i am sorry....JOY

As long as there are no live links (links you can click on) it's fine!

July 22, 2005, 4:41 pm CDT

maybe

I need a job as a programmer. Maybe I should contact them.

July 22, 2005, 4:41 pm CDT

Also....

When you sign out just add that page to your favorites in your browser...it will bring you back where you left..same page....Connie
If you click "subscribe to this topic", all of your subscribed boards will appear in "My Profile" AND at the top of the main message boards page (along with your last 3 messages posted).

July 22, 2005, 4:42 pm CDT

Thank You Philboard

Now we're golden.....LOL......Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:42 pm CDT

cool

As long as there are no live links (links you can click on)it's fine!

Thanks doesnt appear to have a live link so i guess i am good to go. weeeeeeee!!!!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last