Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 4:43 pm CDT

JOE

I need a job as a programmer. Maybe I should contact them.

You finally made it here - HOORAY!!!!!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:48 pm CDT

Joe

Behave now...the rules say no disparaging remarks against the comapany or its affiliates...we wouldn't want you kicked off when you just got here....Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:49 pm CDT

working

is it

July 22, 2005, 4:54 pm CDT

PHOOEY

I'm having the hardest time getting my icon in my posts.  By golly, I'm going to get this figured out!  LOL

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:54 pm CDT

If this

If this was the best I could do with software and computers I'd just go shoot muself from the shame of it all. "  "

high school kids could do a better job.

Well, maybe they raided the local McDs for employees again.

hahahah lol

Okay I'll beehave.

July 22, 2005, 4:56 pm CDT

Look like you've got it

Well it looks like some of us are getting it, to bad I'm not one of them lol.But I will never give up : )

Hugs,

Ladean

July 22, 2005, 5:02 pm CDT

Lyn

You can switch the order on how you want to view the posts by editing your profile......there is a place that says post order..oldest or newest..if you want the way we used to have them just choose oldest...I know easier said than done....

Sharon...I think your picture will just come up eventually..that's what happened to me and Joy....just guessing.....

I figured out how I will lose any weight I may have gained by Monday...I refuse to leave this board....going on a hunger strike in  Gratitude...LOL...Connie.....

July 22, 2005, 5:04 pm CDT

WHEW

By golly, I think I did it - I got my picture in there!  Yippeeeee!......Sharon

July 22, 2005, 5:07 pm CDT

WONDERING

JUST TESTING

July 22, 2005, 5:08 pm CDT

Lyn

I think if you go to the bottom of the board here and click on first page it should work to bring you to 1st post..if not due to the order thing you may have to pick last page....

Smileys...find the one you want...instead of copy smiley html.....copy graphic image..then paste...if you want to check to make sure you get that or anything else right you can preview your post it will then let you edit it or post it......when you preview it..click on your smiley..if it shows Smiley Central...don't post it!!!! That's the NO NO...........Connie

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last