Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 5:11 pm CDT

Linda

Hi..you made it!!!!! Connie

July 22, 2005, 5:12 pm CDT

LYN

Good Job...we'll all learn everything together..it won't be too bad..once we all get here!!!!!...Connie

July 22, 2005, 5:13 pm CDT

First Page Refresh

If you are on the first page then the first button is turned off. So how to see the newest messages?. If you click refresh on your browser it will redisplay the first page with new messages if there are any.

May be other ways too.

July 22, 2005, 5:14 pm CDT

Sharon

Are you just changing pictures??? or did they make you disappear again????

July 22, 2005, 5:17 pm CDT

Joe

Unless of course you want to change the order you view messages..you can do that in editting your profile.....is your email still active..the one you had before??Connie....stupid question I can probably check your profile...DUH?????

July 22, 2005, 5:19 pm CDT

Joe

Unless of course you want to change the order you view messages..you can do that in editting your profile.....is your email still active..the one you had before??Connie....stupid question I can probably check your profile...DUH?????
not such a stupisd question after all..did you choose not to show your email..or is it one of those things we have to figure out..I clicked on your profile no note about email at all...

July 22, 2005, 5:20 pm CDT

Click on My Profile at the top

Messages appear to be ordered by date and time now. The most recent is displayed at the top of the page. The oldest at the end of all the pages.

I believe there is (at the bottom) a button called first which takes you to the more recent message. And a list too for the oldest (earliest) message in the board. The other buttons are for the pages in between.

Its like a book where pages are always added to the front of the book.You start at the front and just make your way back until you start to run into messages you have seen already. The newest message is at the front of the book.

You can change the order in which you view messages in your profile. 

Dr. Phil Board Moderator 3

July 22, 2005, 5:23 pm CDT

CONNIE/ANYONE

H OW DO YOU GET MY PICTURE ON WITHOUT LOSING THE ANIMATION?

July 22, 2005, 5:24 pm CDT

EMail is there

not such a stupisd question after all..did you choose not to show your email..or is it one of those things we have to figure out..I clicked on your profile no note about email at all...

email is there but the new board does not seem to display it.

same ole email if you have it.

I cannot change to a new picture for my icon or avatar.

How is this done?.

I tried deleting then uploading but this does not work. I tried just uploading a new one but this does not work. sometings not working right.

July 22, 2005, 5:35 pm CDT

Sharon and Linda

My picture took a while to get situated as did Joy's...probably too much going on right now with people trying to get on and editting profiles etc.....I think it will just happen..Joy and I were quite surprised when our's just showed up about 1/2 after we put them on.....LOL......Connie

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last