Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 2:43 pm CDT

Joy

I can't get my icon image to appear - haven't figured that out yet.  Goofy.

You can't backspace, but you can highlight it with your mouse and then hit delete.

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:48 pm CDT

Philboard1

For questions pertaining to our new system, just click the Need Help? link above, you'll find a link to our Help message board there. It's easier if we have all questions in one central location so all can benefit. :)

I think I'll go do just that - thank you!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:49 pm CDT

left a message

On the Oprah board for everyone, letting them know we are here now.

July 22, 2005, 2:57 pm CDT

Help

I am looking for LostSouls2 message board is this it

July 22, 2005, 2:58 pm CDT

Hey

What happened to the pictures?? I dont know if i like this!!! can we use smileys or are they out now, and how would we use them if they are in? Oh the confusion, oh the agony, i just cant go on!!!! LOL

July 22, 2005, 2:58 pm CDT

JOY

On the Oprah board for everyone, letting them know we are here now.

Good!  Thanks!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:59 pm CDT

VALHATT

This isn't it hun, it should show under "Add a Weight Loss....." board.

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 3:00 pm CDT

Sorry

This isnt the board you want, try their search feature maybe, sorry to new here to help much...JOY

July 22, 2005, 3:02 pm CDT

How very odd

Sometimes our picture is there and other times it is gone!! Boy this could take some getting used to!!!

July 22, 2005, 3:06 pm CDT

JOY

Sometimes our picture is there and other times it is gone!! Boy this could take some getting used to!!!

I've noticed that too, but I'm just happy to be back here.  Hope everyone gets to us soon!

Hugs,

Sharon

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last