Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 4:03 pm CDT

JANET

I was only active on these boards for a few weeks before they pulled down....I am glad to see them live again....what's happening with everyone......

I have been doing good...have lost approx 7lbs. in the past 2 weeks!!!

Janet

Glad you found us again Janet!  I've missed you!  Congratulations on the 7 lb. loss!  You are doing great my friend!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:05 pm CDT

Hi Sharon....

I didn't realize that I would miss the posts...I seemed to check them almost daily.....

Needed the fix I guess........LOL

July 22, 2005, 4:06 pm CDT

Hi Janet

I'm glad you found us ...congrats on the 7 lost...I'm afraid some of us may not have done as well...speaking for myself here....LOL......Connie

July 22, 2005, 4:08 pm CDT

This is different

This is taking a little adjustment because it is different from the old boards, but I'm sure we will all adjust and will like it even better.

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:09 pm CDT

Janet

I was only active on these boards for a few weeks before they pulled down....I am glad to see them live again....what's happening with everyone......

I have been doing good...have lost approx 7lbs. in the past 2 weeks!!!

Janet

that is great, 7lb woo hoo, insert dancing smiley here!!! We are all learning how to use this new board. I took a quick break but had to peek in to see if anyone else found it. Wish i could say i have had success these past few week but i am afraid i have been my old snaking self. So though i haven't stepped on the scale i am sure that i have put on pounds. Glad to see you here though.....JOY

July 22, 2005, 4:11 pm CDT

Janet

We all needed our "fix"  I think!  I'm so glad you got in.  There are many who are having problems.  Probably a bit of an overload on the Dr.Phil computers!

I'm just really excited that we can all get back here together again!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 4:11 pm CDT

Be Positive....

I think the new format looks good....cleaner...lists are in scrolling order.....

Now we all have bad times.....I am drooling over the thought of ice cream ...maybe even some wine...it's PMS time here....must get away from it....LOL

July 22, 2005, 4:12 pm CDT

not sure

This is taking a little adjustment because it is different from the old boards, but I'm sure we will all adjust and will like it even better.

Hugs,

Sharon

I agree with you there but i will give it a while and see if i change my mind...JOY

July 22, 2005, 4:14 pm CDT

Hello

Hello, I am not new to the Dr. Phil WLC message boards, however, I am new to this board.  You all are the most "happening" message board right now and I thought that I would say Hello and start to join you all in addition to my other Dr. Phil WLC message board favorites.  I am happy that we are back on the message boards! :) Brenda (or Bren)

July 22, 2005, 4:17 pm CDT

Hello Again

Hello Again,

Since a couple people have asked how to find "Lostsouls" message board, I wanted to let you know that you can find it under "What's working for me in my Weight Loss Challenge" and it is the last one since the message boards are just alphabetical now. :) Bren

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last