Message Boards

Topic : 05/11 Obsessive Love: On the Run

Number of Replies: 2447
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 04, 2007, 12:13:43 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
The incredible drama continues involving Jeffrey, an obsessive husband who won’t let go of his wife, Jennifer. After the last show, Jeffrey is on his way back to the treatment facility, when his anger gets the best of him, and he jumps out of the car and goes on the run. He finally calls his therapist from a taxi cab, but soon after is on the loose again. After four hours and a frenzy of phone calls with Dr. Phil show producers, see what Jeffrey demands. With the stress and pressure getting the best of her, Jennifer sits down with Dr. Phil to discuss their next step. In a hurried panic, Jennifer heads home and is shocked by what she finds when she walks in the front door. She takes her kids and flees to her mother’s house. Even though she’s in a safe place, why does she say she still lives in fear? Then, Jennifer’s attorney files papers and meets Jeffrey in front of a judge. Will Jeffrey be able to comply with the judge's orders? And, Jeffrey resumes talk with the Dr. Phil staff. What is he asking for? Jeffrey’s behavior continues to shock and mystify Jennifer and leaves her with only one choice. Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More May 2007 Show Boards

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 19, 2008, 7:31 pm CDT

05/11 Obsessive Love: On the Run

Quote From: montauk

Btw, sorry if this has been asked before.

But is BlackLion Jeffrey?  I could hear his voice when reading those posts.   On one hand I hope its not, because he sounds more out of control than ever, but if it is it means there's not another lunatic running around.
LOL no we don't think this is Jeffrey though at one point we all thought it had to be because it's so hard to understand the ramblings that we all thought it was an elaborate trick to throw people off to him being Jeffrey.   Then we all figured it was a relative of Jeffrey's which I still wonder about at times.  Only another abuser defends an abuser. 

June 19, 2008, 7:35 pm CDT

Quote From: blacklion148

hesad " I've heard all of these things. I've heard the things that she's said to other people on the phone. I've read the letters and notes that she's said to other people, and the e-mails that she's written and the things that she's done. It doesn't give me the right to do it, but once you've found out that these things are happening behind your back, there's a question in the back of my head every time she does anything."she whas never  ask  about these  thing 's . what did she wright that pissed him off so bad that it get to this pont.

Though when he speaks of himself as being in Jeffrey's shoes as "there's a question in the back of my head every time she does anything."

I didn't see any letters & notes she wrote to anyone else who?  You mean while her husbands friend was molesting her in bed with their daughter there?  Or when Jeffrey wanted to bring home another woman as a gift to him for his birthday?  Or are you speaking about the women he'd been *proposing to* in front of everyone at the games?  hmmmm

abusers don't need a reason to abuse they just abuse & then find an excuse.........  but you know this.

June 19, 2008, 7:37 pm CDT

wood you like to live like him  not know if you will see your kids be for your daed .he did tre to make her happy  but she was more in to makeing her friendy /co-work and her mother happy .all he herd was my kids/ my home/ my family/my life .he never herd our family ,kids and home .she did not see him as a part of her family  her husbend and father of  there kid's.to her it was all about fiding wath was wrong with him and not the good he did for tham.
none sense

June 20, 2008, 9:31 am CDT

not him

I'am  a 32 year old who as a stepmother who is a abuser to this day  becuse iam a men.she see's me as a little 6 year old boy .to her  i'am not part of her family and live my life the same way jeffrey did .that nomater what i do it's not goodenof .this women got a git out of jail free card form you all.

June 22, 2008, 11:58 pm CDT

I'am  a 32 year old who as a stepmother who is a abuser to this day  becuse iam a men.she see's me as a little 6 year old boy .to her  i'am not part of her family and live my life the same way jeffrey did .that nomater what i do it's not goodenof .this women got a git out of jail free card form you all.

You need to call social services, and request a counselor. 

This message board is not going to help you deal with your problems. 

You are not helping Jeffrey or his case. 

June 23, 2008, 9:32 am CDT

thank you

Quote From: shoyt_2001

You need to call social services, and request a counselor. 

This message board is not going to help you deal with your problems. 

You are not helping Jeffrey or his case. 
thank you .i'am not saing what he did is right  but no one ? her .dr.phil ,jen ,her mother and the court  system  told him he as no right 's.that is what i'am saing .no one ? her as to why there is no police report's  if she feard him like that and to what he was doing to her .i'am a train pear counselor and i'am go to school of a a.a.s. degree in crinimal justis. to be a cop .look up hope seffey's and you will see what i mein.

September 21, 2008, 3:37 pm CDT

What happened to them?

I've jut watched the shows with Jeffrey and Jennifer and I realised they were first aired overa year ago. Has there been an update about on the show? Does anyone know what has happened to them after he got out of jail, which I assume he did ... thanks!

First | Prev | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | Next Page | Last Page