Message Boards

Topic : Self Image

Number of Replies: 1173
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:53:12 am
Author : dataimport
Do you have a positive or negative self image? Share your struggles and tips with us.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 27, 2005, 8:30 pm CDT

Self Image

Quote From: labelfree

So there's no excuse any more for me NOT to exercise!  Seriously though I cant walk at night time even though I live in a kind of upscale neighborhood!  I get kind of scared at night anyway!  I guess too many Physiological thrillers..There are no more boogie men in the closets of my mind or maybe there are hummmmmm something to think about but I dont think its cool for me to walk alone at night..

Hey maybe I need to look at stuff I am afraid of Thanks...

well i didn't walk while it was like dark dark outside if i did and my dad found out about it he would be not happy with me for it.......  we have a treadmill but i don't use it not the same as a walk outside

July 28, 2005, 2:12 am CDT

That's true ...

Quote From: hisjewel

well i didn't walk while it was like dark dark outside if i did and my dad found out about it he would be not happy with me for it.......  we have a treadmill but i don't use it not the same as a walk outside
Nothing beats FRESH air!

July 28, 2005, 5:34 am CDT

Do you aspire great things?

Begin with little ones.  you desire to erect a very high building?

Think first of the foundation of humilty.

The higher you intend it,  the deeper must the foundations be laid.

ST. AUGUSTINE

July 28, 2005, 8:49 am CDT

Self Image

Nothing beats FRESH air!
nope fresh air is great

July 28, 2005, 9:59 am CDT

labelfree,

But not in the way "normal" people do....

I do my own thing...Pray and light candles...

drop off groceries to I know hungry people and I'm not saying anything else because it just wont count.  Your NOT suppose to tell your good deeds  and no one ever should tell ANY how to go about and fellowship  and if they do well there just a big fat Binnie PLUPPPPPPP!

I apologized to hisjewel for getting you two mixed up. I don't understand why you took offense to my post to her. If I'm not mistaken, you think I was trying to usurp some kind of prior privilege you have in posting? Or that I was pushing some kind of agenda? Or that I made some kind of slur against your religious practices? Excuse me, I had no intention of the above, I'm sorry if that's what you thought.

July 28, 2005, 10:07 am CDT

Self Image

Quote From: ritehere

I apologized to hisjewel for getting you two mixed up. I don't understand why you took offense to my post to her. If I'm not mistaken, you think I was trying to usurp some kind of prior privilege you have in posting? Or that I was pushing some kind of agenda? Or that I made some kind of slur against your religious practices? Excuse me, I had no intention of the above, I'm sorry if that's what you thought.
hey i don't think that what happened is you got the two of us mixed together cause you said that about getting the book and i am the one who was told by her to get the book......  so maybe you just got the two of us mixed together and you posted who you meant to post am i making any sence to you!!  you didn't do a thing wrong i just want you to know that ok!!!!

July 28, 2005, 10:46 am CDT

lablefree

sure i will still talk to you but i am kind of confused right now......  one thing i would like to ask is that you please try not to use the language you keep using.. please and thanks

July 28, 2005, 11:23 am CDT

hisjewel,

hey i don't think that what happened is you got the two of us mixed together cause you said that about getting the book and i am the one who was told by her to get the book......  so maybe you just got the two of us mixed together and you posted who you meant to post am i making any sence to you!!  you didn't do a thing wrong i just want you to know that ok!!!!
 No need to apologise. I DID get you two mixed up, but YOU were the one I posted to. Like I said, I think Labelfree got some kind of misconception about what I posted to you. (Go back and read them.) She just sounded pretty wound up with that "binny Plupppp stuff and I wanted to let her know that that was not what was meant. That's all. I've no wish to continue this, the board is for issues of self image.

July 28, 2005, 11:24 am CDT

Self Image

Quote From: ritehere

No need to apologise. I DID get you two mixed up, but YOU were the one I posted to. Like I said, I think Labelfree got some kind of misconception about what I posted to you. (Go back and read them.) She just sounded pretty wound up with that "binny Plupppp stuff and I wanted to let her know that that was not what was meant. That's all. I've no wish to continue this, the board is for issues of self image.
alirght that is fine wiht me i know i saw them.....  it's ok

July 28, 2005, 11:26 am CDT

Yes,

sure i will still talk to you but i am kind of confused right now......  one thing i would like to ask is that you please try not to use the language you keep using.. please and thanks
 My sentiments exactly.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last