Message Boards

Topic : How Childhood Abuse Still Affects Me

Number of Replies: 1367
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 09:00:06 am
Author : dataimport
Are you an abuse survivor? How do you cope? Share your story.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 14, 2008, 1:30 pm CDT

You're so nice :)

Quote From: rlnash

Hey there, missie!

It sounds like things were going in the right direction for you until you got sidetracked

with the cult.  Boy, to be so young, you are wise beyond your years.  You've got to

give yourself credit for that!!  You've come a long way, baby!!  I sure would like to meet

you someday!

I went to my doctor today - my emotional state last week and this week were at the

opposite polar ends.  I told him I didn't know how long this good "mood"  was going to

last, but, I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I told him all about this weekend and he was

pleased I didn't take it all on myself and make myself sick.  I don't know if I ever told you

that I cut; but, I took him the razor blade about 2 weeks ago and told him I was stopping.

So far, so good.  I'd have to go buy some, if I'm going to cut, so I'm not going to.  And I

refuse to use knives at this point.  For some reason in my head, I think a knife would

hurt worse, but, cutting is cutting, so I don't get it.  Whatever!!!   :+

Keep me informed as you are thinking about the Navy.  If it something you're really

feeling led to do, go ahead and check on it.  What can it hurt?  You could start looking

in a different direction if you had to.

Love ya,

Renee'

Hi, Renee'

You always have such nice things to say to me.  Thank you for your support.  I would like to meet you some day too.  That would be so cool. :)

Well, I talked to a recruiter today.  He told me that dropping out of the Delayed Entry Program won't keep me out of the Navy now.  That was a relief.  I told him about the swallowing food problem that I have, and he'd never heard of it, but didn't think it would be a problem.  That might still get in the way, but I'm still trusting God to heal me there, so maybe after He does...?  The recruiter said that there shouldn't be any problem with me joining, and if I joined the Reserves, I wouldn't have to be away from my family too much.  An average of six months for basic training and "A" school(job training).  If I go for the Interpreter job, though, that "A" school would be longer.  So, I would be away from my family more, of course.  So, now I just need to talk to my husband about it more, and talk to my pastor, and of course, talk to God the most.  I'll keep you posted.

So, I'm glad you're not cutting anymore.  That's good.  I've heard that can be a really hard thing to quit, but I'm sure you can do it.  If you need any specific prayer, I'm always here. 

I have to go get my baby down for a nap, but I wanted to let you know what's going on.  I will talk to you more later.

Sarah

August 18, 2008, 11:37 am CDT

How was your weekend?

Quote From: hiddenheart

Hi, Renee'

You always have such nice things to say to me.  Thank you for your support.  I would like to meet you some day too.  That would be so cool. :)

Well, I talked to a recruiter today.  He told me that dropping out of the Delayed Entry Program won't keep me out of the Navy now.  That was a relief.  I told him about the swallowing food problem that I have, and he'd never heard of it, but didn't think it would be a problem.  That might still get in the way, but I'm still trusting God to heal me there, so maybe after He does...?  The recruiter said that there shouldn't be any problem with me joining, and if I joined the Reserves, I wouldn't have to be away from my family too much.  An average of six months for basic training and "A" school(job training).  If I go for the Interpreter job, though, that "A" school would be longer.  So, I would be away from my family more, of course.  So, now I just need to talk to my husband about it more, and talk to my pastor, and of course, talk to God the most.  I'll keep you posted.

So, I'm glad you're not cutting anymore.  That's good.  I've heard that can be a really hard thing to quit, but I'm sure you can do it.  If you need any specific prayer, I'm always here. 

I have to go get my baby down for a nap, but I wanted to let you know what's going on.  I will talk to you more later.

Sarah

Well, did you have a good weekend?  What did you do?

My weekend went as usual, only worse for the wear.  My brother and sister-in-law decided

to tell me how much I owe them since I became ill and they brought me out here!!  So,

needless to say, I was thrown for a loop.  (It's around 45,000 dollars)  I've been about

to throw up ever since.  Between my house note, monthly bills, paying them back and

whatever else pops up, I won't have anything left over.  I'll be purely working to pay the bills.

I know, most people in the world do that, but, I wanted a new start; not the same old thing.

Sorry, I'm just really, really depressed over this whole thing.  I knew I owed them money,

but not that much.  Plus, had they let me go back to Arkansas, instead of cutting off all of

my ties, my house note would be half of what it is here.  But, they had taken care of my job

for me, too,  --------- ugghhhh.   Here or there, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Maybe I'd better just go for now and write when I feel a little better.  See ya----

Renee'

August 19, 2008, 12:25 pm CDT

Porta Potty Party!

Well, did you have a good weekend?  What did you do?

My weekend went as usual, only worse for the wear.  My brother and sister-in-law decided

to tell me how much I owe them since I became ill and they brought me out here!!  So,

needless to say, I was thrown for a loop.  (It's around 45,000 dollars)  I've been about

to throw up ever since.  Between my house note, monthly bills, paying them back and

whatever else pops up, I won't have anything left over.  I'll be purely working to pay the bills.

I know, most people in the world do that, but, I wanted a new start; not the same old thing.

Sorry, I'm just really, really depressed over this whole thing.  I knew I owed them money,

but not that much.  Plus, had they let me go back to Arkansas, instead of cutting off all of

my ties, my house note would be half of what it is here.  But, they had taken care of my job

for me, too,  --------- ugghhhh.   Here or there, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Maybe I'd better just go for now and write when I feel a little better.  See ya----

Renee'

Oh, Renee', I'm so sorry.  That sucks.  I really don't like your brother and sister-in-law.  They don't seem like nice people at all.  What ever happened to people helping their family just because they're family and not expecting to be paid back?  What kind of selfish person keeps a record of every penny spent helping someone?  It's not like they spent that money fueling a drug or gambling addiction.  It's not like they bought you a yacht or anything.  Why can't they just be proud of themselves for doing the right thing, and let that be their payment?  Is money really that important to them?  Even if that's a lot of money for them, you can't put a price on family.  Or, maybe you can.  Maybe I should start keeping a tab for my daughters.  Let's see, with the hospital bills they already owe me quite a bit just for bringing them into this world.  Then there's the cost of feeding them, clothing them, and diapers, of course... Man, after they go to college and get some high-paying jobs, they're going to spend a long time paying me back.  Maybe I should find some kind of child labor that they can do now, just to get them started early.  In case it's not obvious, that's all meant with sarcasm.  They should really come up with a specific font style just for sarcasm...

Anyway, I really hope your week gets better.  I think it would help if you find something to laugh at, so I hope this helps:  Try making a mental image of your brother and his wretched wife trapped in a porta potty.  It gets better.  Imagine the porta potty falling down on it's side, and then rolling down a hill, with them inside.  It's even more fun if you picture the looks on their faces.  I hope this helps to cheer you up a little.  It always helps me. :)

I'll keep you in my prayers, as always.  Hope to hear from you more soon.

Sarah

August 20, 2008, 1:14 pm CDT

You're a nut!!

Oh, Renee', I'm so sorry.  That sucks.  I really don't like your brother and sister-in-law.  They don't seem like nice people at all.  What ever happened to people helping their family just because they're family and not expecting to be paid back?  What kind of selfish person keeps a record of every penny spent helping someone?  It's not like they spent that money fueling a drug or gambling addiction.  It's not like they bought you a yacht or anything.  Why can't they just be proud of themselves for doing the right thing, and let that be their payment?  Is money really that important to them?  Even if that's a lot of money for them, you can't put a price on family.  Or, maybe you can.  Maybe I should start keeping a tab for my daughters.  Let's see, with the hospital bills they already owe me quite a bit just for bringing them into this world.  Then there's the cost of feeding them, clothing them, and diapers, of course... Man, after they go to college and get some high-paying jobs, they're going to spend a long time paying me back.  Maybe I should find some kind of child labor that they can do now, just to get them started early.  In case it's not obvious, that's all meant with sarcasm.  They should really come up with a specific font style just for sarcasm...

Anyway, I really hope your week gets better.  I think it would help if you find something to laugh at, so I hope this helps:  Try making a mental image of your brother and his wretched wife trapped in a porta potty.  It gets better.  Imagine the porta potty falling down on it's side, and then rolling down a hill, with them inside.  It's even more fun if you picture the looks on their faces.  I hope this helps to cheer you up a little.  It always helps me. :)

I'll keep you in my prayers, as always.  Hope to hear from you more soon.

Sarah

You actually had me cracking up with that one!!  I needed it!   My emotions have been in

total chaos since Saturday.  I WOULD LOVE to see them in a rolling (full) porta potty!!!

I've been asking and asking for an "amount"  and would get - "oh, don't worry about it,

we just want you to get well".  Well, my butt.  Anyway ........

How about a little good news?   I found out while ago my house will be ready in Oct!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!   Too bad I can't afford food now after I get in it!  Hee Hee 

Back to this weekend - I had two setbacks.  #1, I cut again  and #2, I dyed my hair black.

But - at least I didn't cut it!!!!    (I have lightish brown/blonde hair)   But, the way I look at

it, that beat my alternatives. 

What you said about your girls is exactly what I told my doctor this morning.  It would be like

me writing my daughter and saying, remember the graduation trip to Florida?  Well, guess

what?  Here's your part of the condo rent, your food, and your souvenirs.  Oh, I told you it

was a present?  OOoops, sorry, now pay up.  

They even put their airfare tickets in the total when they had to come see me in the hospital

in Arkansas.  (probably meals, too)  Oh well, such is life.  Speaking of which, my sister-

in-law informed me during all of this that "nothing in life is perfect".  Oh, My, Gosh...

If I had had the strength to look up at that point, I would have seriously hurt her and not

cared.  But, I'm most disappointed in my brother through all of this.  He's really on the low

end of the pole in my opinion.  Shame on him.

By the time I'm in the house, the amount is probably going to near $60,000.  Because we

still have round trip airfare to AR to seperate my things, get a moving company to bring

what I need out here and closing costs.  Then I told them no more.  They won't be putting

things on my "tab" that I thought they were just doing to help me out.  My problem is how to

pay them back in one lump sum, so I don't have to pay them every month until I die.  I'd

rather get a loan and pay a financial institution monthly and be done with it.  That way I can't

be the issue and I can't be a wedge in between them.

Well, enough venting for now.  Thanks, Sarah, for being here for me.  I feel so alone.  I don't

have anyone to call.  Not even anyone to give me one hug.

Love ya,

Renee'

August 22, 2008, 12:17 am CDT

Hurting

My father was a violent, abusive, alcoholic when I was a child.  After I grew up, he

stopped drinking and turned into a different person.  He is a better father now but

has never apologized, never expressed any guilt or even acts like he has done anything

wrong.

He has  step grandchildren that he has almost raised.  He treats those kids so kind

and they love him dearly. 

I only see my dad a couple weeks a year.  When he is around, all he can talk about is

his (step) grandchildren.  He was visiting this year around Fathers Day, after I gave him a

present, he said thank you, let me tell you about a card my (his step granddaughter)

gave me(and his wife) this year.  He went on to let me know she wrote that the only

good part of her childhood was with them.  How much she loved him and how lucky

she was to have such a great person as a grandfather and he was like a dad to her.

I WANTED TO SAY - I wish I had that type of childhood as well.  If I had to send you a

card it would say, thank you for beating me and my siblings and mother.  Thank you

for making us have to sneak out of the bedroom window in the snow without shoes

on because you were in a drunken tirade.  Thank you for shooting at our car that same

night.  Thank you for breaking my nose when I was nine years old.  Thank you for not

sending child support after my mom divorced you.  Did you know that we very often

went without food because of that.  Thank you for not wanting me and my siblings

after our mother died when we were pre teens.  We were sent to another abusive

home that wanted my younger siblings but not myself, so I was tossed from home

to home until I turned eighteen.  I could go on and on and on.

It just hurts me so bad that he acts like nothing ever happened and he thinks he is

father of the year.  My dad is getting old and is very sick.  We have never discussed

anything that happened in the past.  I don't even know how to approach the subject.

Any suggestions?

August 24, 2008, 12:32 pm CDT

What I would do

Quote From: lexie007

My father was a violent, abusive, alcoholic when I was a child.  After I grew up, he

stopped drinking and turned into a different person.  He is a better father now but

has never apologized, never expressed any guilt or even acts like he has done anything

wrong.

He has  step grandchildren that he has almost raised.  He treats those kids so kind

and they love him dearly. 

I only see my dad a couple weeks a year.  When he is around, all he can talk about is

his (step) grandchildren.  He was visiting this year around Fathers Day, after I gave him a

present, he said thank you, let me tell you about a card my (his step granddaughter)

gave me(and his wife) this year.  He went on to let me know she wrote that the only

good part of her childhood was with them.  How much she loved him and how lucky

she was to have such a great person as a grandfather and he was like a dad to her.

I WANTED TO SAY - I wish I had that type of childhood as well.  If I had to send you a

card it would say, thank you for beating me and my siblings and mother.  Thank you

for making us have to sneak out of the bedroom window in the snow without shoes

on because you were in a drunken tirade.  Thank you for shooting at our car that same

night.  Thank you for breaking my nose when I was nine years old.  Thank you for not

sending child support after my mom divorced you.  Did you know that we very often

went without food because of that.  Thank you for not wanting me and my siblings

after our mother died when we were pre teens.  We were sent to another abusive

home that wanted my younger siblings but not myself, so I was tossed from home

to home until I turned eighteen.  I could go on and on and on.

It just hurts me so bad that he acts like nothing ever happened and he thinks he is

father of the year.  My dad is getting old and is very sick.  We have never discussed

anything that happened in the past.  I don't even know how to approach the subject.

Any suggestions?

Well, both of my parents and all 4 of my grandparents have passed away.  I took care of them

when they were sick and until they passed away - with my mother being the hardest to take

care of since we had no relationship and she was abusive to me my whole life.

I only told her my thoughts once or twice my whole life, which I lived to regret.  But, knowing

what I know now, I think I would go ahead and discuss my past with her, regardless of it's

outcome.  At least I would know for myself I had told her what I felt and how she has affected

me and my life.

If I were you, try to pick the right time and tell him that it really hurts you to hear how

wonderful his other relationships are and how you feel you have none with him.  Tell

him how hard it is for you to bring it up, but you feel you need to discuss it to move on.

He'll either understand or he won't.  It's his decision to own up to it.  It's your

decision whether or not you truly want to talk to him about it.  Personally, I'd go for it.

Let me know what you decide.

Renee'

August 25, 2008, 12:40 am CDT

Awful relatives

You actually had me cracking up with that one!!  I needed it!   My emotions have been in

total chaos since Saturday.  I WOULD LOVE to see them in a rolling (full) porta potty!!!

I've been asking and asking for an "amount"  and would get - "oh, don't worry about it,

we just want you to get well".  Well, my butt.  Anyway ........

How about a little good news?   I found out while ago my house will be ready in Oct!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!   Too bad I can't afford food now after I get in it!  Hee Hee 

Back to this weekend - I had two setbacks.  #1, I cut again  and #2, I dyed my hair black.

But - at least I didn't cut it!!!!    (I have lightish brown/blonde hair)   But, the way I look at

it, that beat my alternatives. 

What you said about your girls is exactly what I told my doctor this morning.  It would be like

me writing my daughter and saying, remember the graduation trip to Florida?  Well, guess

what?  Here's your part of the condo rent, your food, and your souvenirs.  Oh, I told you it

was a present?  OOoops, sorry, now pay up.  

They even put their airfare tickets in the total when they had to come see me in the hospital

in Arkansas.  (probably meals, too)  Oh well, such is life.  Speaking of which, my sister-

in-law informed me during all of this that "nothing in life is perfect".  Oh, My, Gosh...

If I had had the strength to look up at that point, I would have seriously hurt her and not

cared.  But, I'm most disappointed in my brother through all of this.  He's really on the low

end of the pole in my opinion.  Shame on him.

By the time I'm in the house, the amount is probably going to near $60,000.  Because we

still have round trip airfare to AR to seperate my things, get a moving company to bring

what I need out here and closing costs.  Then I told them no more.  They won't be putting

things on my "tab" that I thought they were just doing to help me out.  My problem is how to

pay them back in one lump sum, so I don't have to pay them every month until I die.  I'd

rather get a loan and pay a financial institution monthly and be done with it.  That way I can't

be the issue and I can't be a wedge in between them.

Well, enough venting for now.  Thanks, Sarah, for being here for me.  I feel so alone.  I don't

have anyone to call.  Not even anyone to give me one hug.

Love ya,

Renee'

Hi Renee'

Sorry I took a while to get back to you.  Sounds like you've had a rough week.  After picturing your sister-in-law rolling in the porta potty, you should imagine her complaining about the poo water that got into her nose.  Then, you can tell her, "Well, nothing in life is perfect."  That woman sounds like a very unhappy person.   Maybe she's just really, really constipated.  That would probably make me grumpy.  But, what does she have against you?  Did you piss in her Cheerios, or what?  If not, are you now planning to, since I gave you the idea?  Lol.

On the upside, though, you can get out of there a month sooner than you thought before.  That's great that your house is going to be done earlier than November.  If you can't get that state-of-the-art relative deterrent system yet, maybe you can just train your vicious puppy to attack. ;)

Try not to beat yourself up about cutting.  I think that would be a very difficult thing to quit without a setback or two.  Don't give up on it just because you slipped up.  Give yourself permission to start fresh and keep moving forward.

That's weird that you dyed your hair black.  I did too.  I dyed mine two weeks ago, and I've been trying to get the color to fade since then.  It looks OK, but I just want my natural brown color back.  I don't know how long it's going to take to grow it out, but I'm thinking of cutting it super short so that it will seem like it's growing out faster.

Anyway, I hope this week will be better for you.  Maybe the humor of the porta potty party will give you a mood lift. :) I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sarah

August 28, 2008, 11:06 am CDT

Definitely constipated!!!!!

Hi Renee'

Sorry I took a while to get back to you.  Sounds like you've had a rough week.  After picturing your sister-in-law rolling in the porta potty, you should imagine her complaining about the poo water that got into her nose.  Then, you can tell her, "Well, nothing in life is perfect."  That woman sounds like a very unhappy person.   Maybe she's just really, really constipated.  That would probably make me grumpy.  But, what does she have against you?  Did you piss in her Cheerios, or what?  If not, are you now planning to, since I gave you the idea?  Lol.

On the upside, though, you can get out of there a month sooner than you thought before.  That's great that your house is going to be done earlier than November.  If you can't get that state-of-the-art relative deterrent system yet, maybe you can just train your vicious puppy to attack. ;)

Try not to beat yourself up about cutting.  I think that would be a very difficult thing to quit without a setback or two.  Don't give up on it just because you slipped up.  Give yourself permission to start fresh and keep moving forward.

That's weird that you dyed your hair black.  I did too.  I dyed mine two weeks ago, and I've been trying to get the color to fade since then.  It looks OK, but I just want my natural brown color back.  I don't know how long it's going to take to grow it out, but I'm thinking of cutting it super short so that it will seem like it's growing out faster.

Anyway, I hope this week will be better for you.  Maybe the humor of the porta potty party will give you a mood lift. :) I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sarah

Hey there, Sarah ------

Yep, I would definitely agree that she is constipated.  Maybe I'll start slipping her a few

prunes in her breakfast cereal ! 

It's been very nice around here lately!!  (They've been in Vegas)  But, unfortunately, all

good things must come to an end - they'll be back tonight.  :(   It was sweet while it

lasted though!!   Before they left, you wouldn't believe how she (Ann) was acting.  She's

like a different person since they told me "the news".  She has a spring in her step -

don't get me wrong - she's still critical about everything  - just in a happier mood.  UUgghh.

But, they'll be here Fri., Sat., Sun., and Mon. - so, please, please, please pray for me

everytime I cross your mind.  I'll be a basket case on Tuesday.  My doctor told me to do

some outings alone (and guilt free)  to ease the tension.  (Like that'll happen)  I'm

sick at my stomach just at the thought of their return tonight.  Isn't that sad?  My own

brother and I don't want to be around him!!

Enough of that - do you have any plans for the holiday weekend?  We probably won't do

much since they've been to Vegas.  They went this week because of the Democratic

Convention being downtown and everything is closed - like my brother's office building

which is right next door where the speeches are being made.  You wouldn't believe

all of the preperation they've been doing to downtown as far as security wise.  Plus,

some of the parking spaces are going for $1,800 a day.  Yep, I said a day!!!!

Isn't that crazy?  All in the name of politics.  I could use that money to pay off my brother! :)

Well, better go.  Be sweet and write soon!

Renee'

August 29, 2008, 12:32 pm CDT

Hey Renee'

Hey there, Sarah ------

Yep, I would definitely agree that she is constipated.  Maybe I'll start slipping her a few

prunes in her breakfast cereal ! 

It's been very nice around here lately!!  (They've been in Vegas)  But, unfortunately, all

good things must come to an end - they'll be back tonight.  :(   It was sweet while it

lasted though!!   Before they left, you wouldn't believe how she (Ann) was acting.  She's

like a different person since they told me "the news".  She has a spring in her step -

don't get me wrong - she's still critical about everything  - just in a happier mood.  UUgghh.

But, they'll be here Fri., Sat., Sun., and Mon. - so, please, please, please pray for me

everytime I cross your mind.  I'll be a basket case on Tuesday.  My doctor told me to do

some outings alone (and guilt free)  to ease the tension.  (Like that'll happen)  I'm

sick at my stomach just at the thought of their return tonight.  Isn't that sad?  My own

brother and I don't want to be around him!!

Enough of that - do you have any plans for the holiday weekend?  We probably won't do

much since they've been to Vegas.  They went this week because of the Democratic

Convention being downtown and everything is closed - like my brother's office building

which is right next door where the speeches are being made.  You wouldn't believe

all of the preperation they've been doing to downtown as far as security wise.  Plus,

some of the parking spaces are going for $1,800 a day.  Yep, I said a day!!!!

Isn't that crazy?  All in the name of politics.  I could use that money to pay off my brother! :)

Well, better go.  Be sweet and write soon!

Renee'

Wow, it must have been nice to have them gone for a while.  Just think: in only a few more months, every day can be that good! :) I'm sorry they had to come home from their vacation and ruin your vacation.  How rude. ;) I will definitely keep praying for you.  You should charge them a couple thousand dollars for house sitting for them while they were gone.  Lol.

Your sister-in-law sounds worse and worse the more I learn about her.  While you're slipping the prunes into her breakfast, you should also slip in a mild sedative.  Maybe she'd relax a bit and let your brother be the man of the house for a few hours.

It sounds like that convention was pretty exciting.  Must have been crazy busy there.  I can't imagine paying so much for parking.  I think I'd rather walk, or ride a bike.  Of course, important politicians can't be seen doing something like that, can they?  I'll just be glad when the election is over and I don't have to hear any more garbage about either party.

We don't have any plans for this weekend.  My husband will work, and I'll do laundry, or something of equal excitement.  Maybe dishes too!!  YAY!!  Lol.  It's actually supposed to be in the 50's here on Monday, so I don't think there will be many people outside.  It's supposed to be warm today and tomorrow, though.  That'll be nice, so I can clean out the kiddie pool before winter.  More of my exciting life. :p

Anyway, I hope your weekend is at least tolerable.  I will keep you in my prayers, and hope for Wednesday to come soon. :)

Sarah

September 5, 2008, 8:14 am CDT

Happy September!!

Wow, it must have been nice to have them gone for a while.  Just think: in only a few more months, every day can be that good! :) I'm sorry they had to come home from their vacation and ruin your vacation.  How rude. ;) I will definitely keep praying for you.  You should charge them a couple thousand dollars for house sitting for them while they were gone.  Lol.

Your sister-in-law sounds worse and worse the more I learn about her.  While you're slipping the prunes into her breakfast, you should also slip in a mild sedative.  Maybe she'd relax a bit and let your brother be the man of the house for a few hours.

It sounds like that convention was pretty exciting.  Must have been crazy busy there.  I can't imagine paying so much for parking.  I think I'd rather walk, or ride a bike.  Of course, important politicians can't be seen doing something like that, can they?  I'll just be glad when the election is over and I don't have to hear any more garbage about either party.

We don't have any plans for this weekend.  My husband will work, and I'll do laundry, or something of equal excitement.  Maybe dishes too!!  YAY!!  Lol.  It's actually supposed to be in the 50's here on Monday, so I don't think there will be many people outside.  It's supposed to be warm today and tomorrow, though.  That'll be nice, so I can clean out the kiddie pool before winter.  More of my exciting life. :p

Anyway, I hope your weekend is at least tolerable.  I will keep you in my prayers, and hope for Wednesday to come soon. :)

Sarah

I can't believe it's already September!!  Just NEXT month I should be able to move!!!!

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!  I told my doctor I hope I can last that long!!!!  

My house is moving right along!!  I have actual walls and ceilings!!  It's really looking

good. 

I hope you were able to rest over the Labor Day weekend!!!!  You sound a little worn

out.  I really don't have much to share today.  Just the usual, usual.  I don't want to

keep on harping on the same ole thing.  Another weekend is facing me, but, I can get

through it, since the count down to freedom has begun!!

I did stand up to my brother last weekend (yeah, for once).  Didn't get me very far though!!

Well, I'll go - if something "exciting" happens, I'll let you know!

Renee'

First | Prev | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | Next | Last