Message Boards

Topic : 07/10 Slacker Wives and Moocher Moms

Number of Replies: 162
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 05, 2007, 02:31:45 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil speaks with self-proclaimed slacker wives and moocher moms, who admit they fall short in the mom and wife categories. Keya is a stay-at-home mom who spends 18 hours a day in bed, while her husband, Tyrone, works and does everything around the house, including waiting on her hand and foot. Keya considers herself a “rich man’s wife, but Tyrone says he’s not rich at all, and he’s tired of feeling more like her maid than her husband. Dr. Phil has a surprise for Keya! Next, Nick and Tara turn in their mother, Rita, who is unemployed, living in her van -- when she’s not crashing at their homes -- and constantly receiving handouts from her family. Her family claims she’s even taken money from her grandson’s piggy bank! Are her kids to blame for always coming to her rescue? Then, a mooching mom makes her daughters feel guilty if they don’t pay her bills and give her cash. She has a job, so why is she taking her daughter’s student loan money? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 7, 2007, 6:14 am CST

I know how you feel

Quote From: mystikal8503

my sister, mom, and I are the 3rd guests on the show ....my moms the moocher....Im really nervous to watch it......one of the scariest  and most embaressing things I have ever done....
I saw your show, I know its been a while since its been on but I just felt like getting this out. My mom is  a moocher. As soon as my siblings and I started working she started mooching, when my sister was working during her senior year my mom would pick up her checks while she was at school and my sister wouldnt see a dime. While my other sister was in college she used her credit card and charged over $2,000 and then opened a separate credit and charged another $1500. Like I said it would take me all day to explain how horrible she is with money, but even her own mother left all her insurance to me and my sisters because she didnt trust her with the money. Its too complicated to try and explain right now, but I definitely know how you feel.

March 22, 2008, 1:51 pm CDT

wife is disgusting

This wife who is the queen bee needs to get over herself truly and her husband needs to grow a set and kick her to the curb.  Disgusting that any woman would be a prima donna like this but even more that the man lets her get away with it

First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next Page | Last Page