Message Boards

Topic : Meditation and Yoga

Number of Replies: 140
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 09:04:02 am
Author : dataimport
For centuries, meditation and yoga have been used to calm the inner soul as well as strengthen the outer body. Share your experiences and advice.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 19, 2005, 5:18 am CDT

I'm sorry,

Quote From: labelfree

Dr. Phil responding to his own staff....
 I got angry with you before, and I apologise. It just goes to show how much I truly need to learn.
Thank you for not being profane. And I DO believe in Jesus Christ, he always was my main teacher.

August 19, 2005, 5:24 am CDT

By the way,

Quote From: ritehere

I got angry with you before, and I apologise. It just goes to show how much I truly need to learn.
Thank you for not being profane. And I DO believe in Jesus Christ, he always was my main teacher.

The pictures I post are places I've been. This is the Calanais stone circle in Scotland, it was around long before druids and others claimed it for their practices. Nobody really knows why they were built. I just find the old sites facinating. What interests do you have?

August 19, 2005, 6:37 am CDT

Okay....

The pictures I post are places I've been. This is the Calanais stone circle in Scotland, it was around long before druids and others claimed it for their practices. Nobody really knows why they were built. I just find the old sites facinating. What interests do you have?

Sorry It looked like Stone hedge and that scared me...I am scared of The Evil one.. 

What interests do I have?  Helping others....I am selfless believe it or not...I dont know what I like because I never developed that in me...because I just give and that is no bull. 

I do not know how to take.  If someone even gives me a compliment it makes me feel like 10000000000000000 lighting bolts inside and embarress me truly  it sickens me. 

My interts..My beautiful children and old people  I love protecting children of our world..Is that what you mean?  I have no personal interest except for maybe my personal poems or short stories of trying to figure my pain out.  I am at the entrance of my cage and the door is open and It is open and I am having a very hard time taking a step out...I am sure you have no idea what I am talking about but I do......I need to get out of NJ and come to California with my beautiful daughter Hayley quick ASAP and see the GREAT Dr. Phil....but I have to go now... 

sorry for me rambling.. 

I have to really go....My brother needs me....Sorry if I was rude yesterday to you too...The night before I didnt sleep....I found out yet another "family secret" and it made me sick to death and my husband who I shared this with is f*ing sorry clueless to my dynamic of pain and I am I think losing me after all my hark work. 

If you are Dr Phil come and get me PLEASE 

August 19, 2005, 7:33 am CDT

I'm truly sorry,

Sorry It looked like Stone hedge and that scared me...I am scared of The Evil one.. 

What interests do I have?  Helping others....I am selfless believe it or not...I dont know what I like because I never developed that in me...because I just give and that is no bull. 

I do not know how to take.  If someone even gives me a compliment it makes me feel like 10000000000000000 lighting bolts inside and embarress me truly  it sickens me. 

My interts..My beautiful children and old people  I love protecting children of our world..Is that what you mean?  I have no personal interest except for maybe my personal poems or short stories of trying to figure my pain out.  I am at the entrance of my cage and the door is open and It is open and I am having a very hard time taking a step out...I am sure you have no idea what I am talking about but I do......I need to get out of NJ and come to California with my beautiful daughter Hayley quick ASAP and see the GREAT Dr. Phil....but I have to go now... 

sorry for me rambling.. 

I have to really go....My brother needs me....Sorry if I was rude yesterday to you too...The night before I didnt sleep....I found out yet another "family secret" and it made me sick to death and my husband who I shared this with is f*ing sorry clueless to my dynamic of pain and I am I think losing me after all my hark work. 

If you are Dr Phil come and get me PLEASE 

I'm not on Dr Phil's staff. I mentioned that once before, but I got deleted. I do not appreciate the symbols that you use to disguise profanity, please refrain. I'm not a prude, I used to cuss like a sailor. Then I discovered that it's not only disrespectful to others, but to myself as well. It's a difficult habit to break, therefore it can be rewarding. In this one place, on these boards, we can all respect each other, and claim self respect.
I took the liberty to look over your posts on other boards, as you have obviously done with my posts on other boards. I'm sorry for troubles, past and present. We have taken different paths in our lives, but came together on this board.
Meditation is about expanding your mind. May we continue in harmony.

August 19, 2005, 7:56 am CDT

The history is the same,

Stonehenge and Calanais share the same history. Calanais is older though. The druids and others came along long after anybody knew their original purpose, or anything about the people who built them. Whatever groups lay claim to them now have nothing to do with the ones who erected them. This does not mean they are now "evil."
Have you seen the movie "Bedazzled"? It's a comedy, but has a very good, and timely, message. I haven't seen the first one, only the 2nd one with Brenden Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley. You might like it.

August 20, 2005, 7:12 am CDT

Yes...

Stonehenge and Calanais share the same history. Calanais is older though. The druids and others came along long after anybody knew their original purpose, or anything about the people who built them. Whatever groups lay claim to them now have nothing to do with the ones who erected them. This does not mean they are now "evil."
Have you seen the movie "Bedazzled"? It's a comedy, but has a very good, and timely, message. I haven't seen the first one, only the 2nd one with Brenden Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley. You might like it.

I have seen that movie...It was when Elizabeth Hurley Played the DEVIL and Brenden Fraser "sold his soul to her...It was a comedy  everything he asked for she granted him was given with a twist.  IE President of the USA  Abe Lincoln...At the Theater.. 

I do know how to behave...I can interact in Country club settings or lower east side of Manhattan... 

I just don't like to have to sensor myself when I am being real and that is what I am doing on Dr. Phil's board my masks are 100 percent off and I am not pretending so if you cant hang with that or me well that fine..  

What kind of big cheese are you anyway?  You can have anything you want???Sounds like you cant have one thing though....YOU... 

With me  the BS is over  no more nothing.... 

I am really happy you SERVE JC because me and you wouldn't be even having this conversation. 

Access would be denied... 

I hope you meant it...There will be tests I will give you so be prepared and I will honer the language thing...It does make me a better person I know..   

This is not a game though this is MY LIFE and I am serious...I didn't kill myself because of my relationship with my HEAVENLY FATHER that is how deep this goes. 

August 20, 2005, 7:24 am CDT

Okay.......

I'm not on Dr Phil's staff. I mentioned that once before, but I got deleted. I do not appreciate the symbols that you use to disguise profanity, please refrain. I'm not a prude, I used to cuss like a sailor. Then I discovered that it's not only disrespectful to others, but to myself as well. It's a difficult habit to break, therefore it can be rewarding. In this one place, on these boards, we can all respect each other, and claim self respect.
I took the liberty to look over your posts on other boards, as you have obviously done with my posts on other boards. I'm sorry for troubles, past and present. We have taken different paths in our lives, but came together on this board.
Meditation is about expanding your mind. May we continue in harmony.

Don't worry about me...Ill be okay..I have a mission and GOD didn't make me go throw all my BS for nothing.  There is always a bigger picture and we do not need to speak on that.  We need to speak on YOU and how you fit in on mediation  and I actually need to check you out and see your worth.  I don't hang with DEVILS or negative people.  Or actually people who have character defects either. 

I am not making JUDGMENTS ON YOU I just have enough to do to fix me I am not here to fix you.. 

Heres a few things for you to think about and I would appreciate your responses...Are you a WARLOCK or a WARRIOR>? 

Do you know what the golden cord is? 

If I ask you who Raziel is could you tell me? 

Could you tell me his function? 

Do you know about Angels? 

Okay that is the first five...If you can answer those and answer those correctly....You may ask me five and I will answer yours to see how deep we can get to...  This is NOT a who is right Who is wrong here by the way... I just like to know who I am speaking to and who I am dealing with and what level I am dealing with okay... 

I am a very nice person.......I hope and pray you are too...Good Luck....GOD-BLESS YOU. 

August 20, 2005, 10:59 pm CDT

I'm not worried about you.

Don't worry about me...Ill be okay..I have a mission and GOD didn't make me go throw all my BS for nothing.  There is always a bigger picture and we do not need to speak on that.  We need to speak on YOU and how you fit in on mediation  and I actually need to check you out and see your worth.  I don't hang with DEVILS or negative people.  Or actually people who have character defects either. 

I am not making JUDGMENTS ON YOU I just have enough to do to fix me I am not here to fix you.. 

Heres a few things for you to think about and I would appreciate your responses...Are you a WARLOCK or a WARRIOR>? 

Do you know what the golden cord is? 

If I ask you who Raziel is could you tell me? 

Could you tell me his function? 

Do you know about Angels? 

Okay that is the first five...If you can answer those and answer those correctly....You may ask me five and I will answer yours to see how deep we can get to...  This is NOT a who is right Who is wrong here by the way... I just like to know who I am speaking to and who I am dealing with and what level I am dealing with okay... 

I am a very nice person.......I hope and pray you are too...Good Luck....GOD-BLESS YOU. 

And to be honest with you, I have no idea what those things are, except of course angels. I've never heard those words before. Does it have anything to do with yoga or meditation? Maybe if you explained to me what they mean to you, I would know why they are important to you.
I only have two questions for you. I read somewhere that you had said you have read Dr. Phil's Life Strategies. Tell me, what did you get out of the chapter entitled: There
Is No Reality, Only Perception? And how do you think it applies to you and me?

August 21, 2005, 1:41 am CDT

Wow....you sure play a mean game

And to be honest with you, I have no idea what those things are, except of course angels. I've never heard those words before. Does it have anything to do with yoga or meditation? Maybe if you explained to me what they mean to you, I would know why they are important to you.
I only have two questions for you. I read somewhere that you had said you have read Dr. Phil's Life Strategies. Tell me, what did you get out of the chapter entitled: There
Is No Reality, Only Perception? And how do you think it applies to you and me?

of ping pong.  I actually do not have the brain power to keep up with you.  I concede your smarter than me. Those words have to do with the big picture.  Something happened to me back in 1996 and it is too complicated to get into with a complete stranger on the Internet who has not idea what I am talking about.  I plan to share this information with only Dr. Phil when I meet him ONLY. 

Dr. Phil's book Life Strategies did in fact save my life this past June.  It jumped from the book into my brain across my heart.  He spoke right to me.  If you didn't grow up where I came from you couldn't possibly understand the depths and the darkness of abuse.  Dr. Phil put a "label" on the internal and external factors that swan around inside of me all my life.  He was able to identify the negative tapes.  He taught me how to "filter" life  how to be happy....satisfied...and how to hold peace... 

no matter what.. 

Conceiving and viewing of said information (eyes) or hearing and to understand my computer system my " organ sense"   and  what level I assigned meaning to said sensations to the world.. 

My perceptions are unique. 

It goes on and its deeper, but ya know what..... 

Regarding ANGELS  there are good Angels and BAD ANGELS  and Language of LANGUAGES of the ANGELS  What do YOU  know about them and how many true number of sentences are spoken.... 

Please this is important.  I need to know .  Are you a Solider of Christ Jesus?  Please respond. 

Thank You and did you notice I did not curse? 

August 21, 2005, 6:19 am CDT

No, you misunderstand me

of ping pong.  I actually do not have the brain power to keep up with you.  I concede your smarter than me. Those words have to do with the big picture.  Something happened to me back in 1996 and it is too complicated to get into with a complete stranger on the Internet who has not idea what I am talking about.  I plan to share this information with only Dr. Phil when I meet him ONLY. 

Dr. Phil's book Life Strategies did in fact save my life this past June.  It jumped from the book into my brain across my heart.  He spoke right to me.  If you didn't grow up where I came from you couldn't possibly understand the depths and the darkness of abuse.  Dr. Phil put a "label" on the internal and external factors that swan around inside of me all my life.  He was able to identify the negative tapes.  He taught me how to "filter" life  how to be happy....satisfied...and how to hold peace... 

no matter what.. 

Conceiving and viewing of said information (eyes) or hearing and to understand my computer system my " organ sense"   and  what level I assigned meaning to said sensations to the world.. 

My perceptions are unique. 

It goes on and its deeper, but ya know what..... 

Regarding ANGELS  there are good Angels and BAD ANGELS  and Language of LANGUAGES of the ANGELS  What do YOU  know about them and how many true number of sentences are spoken.... 

Please this is important.  I need to know .  Are you a Solider of Christ Jesus?  Please respond. 

Thank You and did you notice I did not curse? 

I'm not trying to play games with you. We truly don't understand each other. For example, I suspect that our meanings for the words Warrior and Warlock are different. To me a warrior is a soldier, someone who fights battles. A warlock is some sort of male witch. I do not capitalize either one, because I don't consider myself either, they have no importance for me.
I can see that all of this has great importance for you however, that's why I asked what these words meant to you. And that's why I referred to Dr Phil's Life Law about no reality, only perception.
Yes, I noticed you did not use profanity, thank you. Do you notice how it forces you to expand your vocabulary and be more pricise in your meaning?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last