Message Boards

Topic : 07/12 What Happened Next?

Number of Replies: 44
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 05, 2007, 02:41:06 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Have you ever wondered what happens with Dr. Phil guests when the show is over? Get a sneak peak at some of the most controversial guests when the lights go down and the audience goes home. First up, Mary accused her daughter, Audrey, and son-in-law, Matt, of living in filth and neglecting their children. If you thought what you saw on the show was heated, you don't want to miss the backstage fireworks! Next, Kevin's wife, Shannon, accused him of being an angry bully who terrorized the family. After watching his behavior on home video, did he decide to make a change or stick to his scary behavior? Then, Aubrey turned in her sister, Elise for being an out-of-control, binge-drinker. She often left her 8-year-old son home with her mother while she went out to party. Did she go to rehab like she promised Dr. Phil? And, Terry wanted Dr. Phil to help her partner, Chris, get over his extremely jealous and paranoid ways. Was Chris able to tame the green-eyed monster, or is he still snooping on Terry? Finally, find out if two wives signed postnuptial agreements, if grandparents battling their ex-daughter-in-law were able to see their granddaughter and if an anorexic bride-to-be finally walked down the aisle. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 12, 2007, 5:22 pm CDT

What happened to Kaylee

Dr Phil,

What ever happened with little Kaylee? Was it ever proven either way whether Jeremy sexually abused her?

July 12, 2007, 6:21 pm CDT

Jeffery & Jennifer

Hey Dr Phil,

What happened to Jeffery & Jennifer (The Obsessive Love Couple)  Did she go back to him?  Did she leave him for good?  Did she go into the Wtiness Protection Program and did she take her daughter with her?  I was really scared for her

Cindy in FL

July 12, 2007, 6:21 pm CDT

Grateful

I am glad to see that world's biggest bully could change. He certainly has proven that YES you can change. I was married, almost 20 yrs now, to a guy you resembled that bully. His antics esculated into physical abuse along with the emotional and mental. Sad to say he has not changed his ways, but I am so grateful that I was able to get out of that situation.

Thank you for the updates, I trully enjoyed the show today.

Sincerely,

Debra L from Michigan

July 12, 2007, 6:51 pm CDT

Good question

Quote From: viewerinpa

Dr Phil,

What ever happened with little Kaylee? Was it ever proven either way whether Jeremy sexually abused her?

Good question, I think about that little girl a lot since I watched that show.

July 12, 2007, 6:54 pm CDT

Agree

Quote From: frillyfroo

So glad those women weren't bullied by their husbands to sign those agreements.

Totally agree with that statement. Dr.Phil had it right when he said if it was an issue for them they should have spoke about it way before they said I Do.

After marriage it is a partnership and whatever a partner brings into the marriage belongs to both individuals, unless they agreed before ever getting married that anything they had before they said I Do was off limits.

Personaly i think if you have fear that your spouse is only in for the money you should not even be popping the question in the first place.

July 12, 2007, 8:02 pm CDT

maki

I would like to know what has happened with maki and his family

July 12, 2007, 8:07 pm CDT

07/12 What Happened Next?

July 12, 2007, 8:23 pm CDT

I'm curious too!!

Quote From: sxeseenur1

was glad that some of your guests were doing better. was really wondering what happen to the couple who were morman and were losing their home . the wife was expecting and had an affair which produced a child that she gave up for adoption but wasnt willing to ley go.also she had given a son to his father as he was mean to her youngest vchild by her preent husband. i worried about this family especially the children
I haven't thought of these people in a while but they were one of my favorite families that he has done shows on. I'm very curious how things have worked out. If this family ended up getting back on their feet and are a normal, healthy  functioning family, I think the Doc should get an Emmy for that, cause these people had some REAL problems! I sincerely hope they did work things out.

July 13, 2007, 12:29 am CDT

Encopresis

Hey, Dr Phil,

I'd like to know what happened with the two boys that suffered with Encopresis(not sure of the spelling). I watched the show with great interest and understood what the parents were going

through. My son had the same thing when he was about 5 years old. He would play outside for

hours and come inside with smelly britches. We, my husband and I,  said some of the same things that the parents on your show said to their children. We wondered how he could stand

the smell and tried to cajole him into using the bathroom. I can remember him saying how much it hurt when he had a bowel movement. I took him to his pediatrician and she told us what to do for him. We started that very afternoon after returning from the Dr.'s office. First we had to give him an enema, second we had to give him Metamucil, then a Tblspoon of mineral oil. That was the first day, the next day we had to do a suppository from Dulcalax and the mineral oil and the Metamucil. The Dr. said we had to clean him out. So, for a week, we did an enema every other day and a suppository, and Metamucil and mineral oil every day. Thank God

this worked! He hasn't had a problem since then. Not too long after this problem, he had to have an emergency apendectomy and the ER doctor said it was very possible this was a result of the Encopresis. The pediatiacian said that Encopresis is very common in boys. We were shocked when we saw that no one before the pediatrician on your show, had told them what the problem was and how to correct it. We are anxious to see how they're doing now!

I want to thank you for having that on your show and for getting those boys the help they needed.

Thanks,

RenieT

July 13, 2007, 1:00 am CDT

What happened to the Phone Gypsies?

What happened to the Gypsies that were operating the Dr. Phil Phone Scam?

Dr. Phil said he was going to pursue legal action and that his "next goal is prosecution."

What happened?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next | Last